"Summer Job"

Stop whining (selu oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

8-3-16 10:09 pm

saw this from my documents. this was written back in 12/5/2013 lol!.

this is actually the bread and butter for my first hunhan fic Call me Xiao Lu.

It was supposed to be the prologue but  then I made a lot of changes that's why this part isn't included anymore.

 

 

Little Sehun saw something interesting so he made his way there, he stopped in front a man carrying balloons.

 

The man halted with what he was doing as he noticed a little boy staring at him with looks he couldn’t decipher, for a kid his age, he gives out one scary look.

 

“oh.. hey there little guy~” the man greeted but Little Sehun didn’t bother to greet him back. He just stared at the guy like he was communicating with him. His eyes shifted to the balloons and one particular balloon caught his attention. Little Sehun was eyeing the white wolf balloon because in his opinion it looks so badass and he doesn’t even know what badass means, he just heard it from their neighbor’s son, and he like how it rolled on his tongue. But then he immediately shifted it back to the man’s face.

 

Balloon man must’ve caught his eyes because the next second, questions were asked.

 

“why are you staring at me like you’ll hurt me? do you want one?” Little Sehun’s cold expression quickly melted and he nodded adorably. Balloon man thought the boy was so cute at the moment that he wanted nothing else but to hide him, but of course, that sounds so wrong so he opted to just pinch the boy’s cheek. However, Little Sehun frowned with a pout. Making balloon man copy his expression, he asked what was wrong.

 

“I don’t have money with me”

 

Balloon man just chuckled and ruffled the boy’s hair “then I’ll give you one, for free!” Little Sehun’s expression lighted up again and he glanced at the balloons, he caught the boy’s glance and tried to untangle the string of the balloon of what he assumed, was the kid’s choice. While doing so he asked another question. “where’s your mommy by the way?”

 

Balloon man asks too many questions for Little Sehun’s liking but still answered since the man was giving him something for free and free things rarely happen so he replied with a faint ‘over there’.

 

“here you go” in the process of handing the string over, balloon man was called by another man carrying a lot of toys. Toy man must’ve been his friend. Little Sehun assumed.

 

The man tied the balloon string to Sehun’s tiny wrist in a hurry “I need to go now.. have fun little bro! grow up nicely, bye~” he gave the boy a last pinch on the cheek before leaving.

 

Little Sehun blinked a couple of times. He pulled the string and grabbed the wolf balloon. His brows coming together in a confused manner as he stared at the pink balloon wolf in his hands.

 

Pink? He doesn’t have a thing for pink. But he just shrugged it off, it was still a badass wolf shape AND it was free, hands down.

 

“don’t think I’d say thank you because you gave it for free” Little Sehun being Sehun mumbled with a poker face and walked away. Not knowing he was followed by someone

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was still a mystery for Sehun if it was a mistake or the balloon guy just assumed Sehun wants the pink one and not the white one beside it but

Please log in to read the full chapter