"You sly, bruh"

Stop whining (selu oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sehun had always noticed that beautiful person.

 

He can’t deny that person’s attractiveness, no doubt. It’s even a bonus when that person’s personality is very nice, easy to approach, polite, cheerful but that person can also be a prankster, naughty, a big tease.

 

Sehun’s alright with it, fascinated even because that’s what makes that person him.

 

Lu Han, he might not be perfect or even close to being perfect but to Sehun, everything about him makes him perfect and well, he’s biasedly thinking that because Sehun has a huge crush on the said perfection.

 

Sehun won’t deny that.

 

He won’t, but what he’ll deny is to man up and introduce himself to Luhan even if it’s just being friends or a mere acquaintance.

 

His friend once advised him to just talk to the person but him being him, he vehemently refused.

 

Maybe, luck was on his side as he’s friends with this very nice hyung of his, Kim Minseok who is in turn frenemies with the Luhan.

 

Yes frenemies, they have this friendly rivalry between them. It’s a bit complicated when soccer and manly prides are involved.

 

So maybe with that complicated relationship, Sehun’s luck is not by his side afterall and his other option, as previously stated, is to man up and just deal with it.

 

Though it seemed impossible in the near future.

 

Or it may not be impossible because somehow, for some reason, in this school trip, right at this moment, Sehun found himself to be sharing a room with Luhan instead of his friend, which is so impossible to happen in Sehun’s mind.

 

“Sorry for the sudden change of plans, anyways I’m Luhan.” Luhan said brightly with a lovely smile adorning his features.

 

This can’t be happening… but it’s really happening

 

Sehun took a deep breath “I’m Sehun, nice to meet you.”

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

He didn’t mean to turn out as a cold person, but Sehun was really nervous. So nervous that he ignored Luhan and focused on trying to read a book about a dystopian genre that caught his attention a few days ago.

 

But somehow, no matter how interesting this book was, in Sehun’s eyes, it doesn’t seem to make sense right now. What made sense for him, is his hyper alert senses and self-conscious state.

 

His hands are even lightly shaking and it’s not helping at all.

 

He heard someone clearing their throat from the other side of the room. Sehun readied himself for the worst.

 

“So Sehun, you like reading books?”

 

A bit. He did

 

“If I didn’t, do you think I would be holding one right now?” Sehun spat instead

 

And there it goes. One of his most hated shortcomings. His brain to mouth filter.

 

He grimaced inside, he didn’t mean to turn out all sassy. Now Luhan would think of him as a bratty person. Sehun can’t help it, he’s going to do anything, on purpose or not, just to calm his raging heartbeat down.

 

“Chill bro. I was just asking” Luhan said in a calm tone, but Sehun can pick up on the rising annoyance.

 

“It’s called ‘starting a conversation’, if you didn’t know” Luhan mumbled, Sehun doesn’t know if it was meant to be heard, but he did. Something inside him was telling him to be defensive.

 

“Well maybe I didn’t want a conversation. Have you ever thought of that?” he snapped back

 

Dang, Oh Sehun stop

 

Luhan’s eyes narrowed and Sehun knew he just royally screwed up.

 

“Well, have you ever thought of being nice?” Luhan huffed, crossing his arms. “You know what, I can’t stand people like you. I’m leaving. Have fun reading.” Luhan said sarcastically.

 

Sehun watched him unplug his phone from the charger before getting up and walked away, leaving their shared room while slamming the door behind him.

 

A few seconds of silence pass.

 

Sehun groaned loudly.

 

He took a deep breath, calming his nerves. He let himself fall back on his bed, bringing his hands to his face.

 

“Ugh. That escalated quickly. Good job Oh Sehun, way to ruin your chances.”

 

The rest of the night, Sehun sulked on his bed while watching Ouran highschool host club on his phone to try and lift his dampened mood up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was around 2am when Sehun went on a pee break. He was walking back toward his bed, trying to locate his way through the darkness, his only light coming from his phone. His bed was just a few steps away when he heard fumbling on the door knob.

 

Thinking that it was Luhan coming back, Sehun’s mind shut down.

 

He immediately jumped on his bed, turning his phone off and pretended to be sleeping.

 

Sehun once again felt his heartbeat racing which must’ve come from the little adrenaline rushing through his veins.

 

He tried not to stir when he felt the lights behind his closed eyelid, open. He heard footsteps then rustling of clothes.

 

Luhan was probably removing them and Sehun reprimanded himself for thinking of peeking a bit.

 

He heard footsteps again and Sehun tried to even his breathing when the footsteps stopped near his bed. Sehun might’ve also stupidly thought that Luhan was hovering beside him because of the sudden presence near him, he almost had goosebumps.

 

A scoff.

 

A pause.

 

A sigh.

 

Then footsteps and Sehun can feel the lights turn off.

 

He let his eyes open at that, his eyes quickly adjusted into the darkness just in time to see Luhan’s silhouette climbing on his bed across from him.

 

When Sehun was sure Luhan was asleep, he closed his eyes letting sleep takeover him as he mumbled a small ‘sorry’.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

When Sehun woke up the next morning, Luhan was still sound asleep on the other bed. He stood up to stretch and let his eyes freely wander to Luhan’s sleeping figure.

 

Sehun found himself once again admiring Luhan’s features.

 

Luhan was really taking Sehun’s breath away

 

Sehun sighed, grabbing some clothes for a quick shower.

 

What’s done is done, well at the least he somehow gained Luhan’s attention. Just that, it’s not the kind of ‘attention’ he longed for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun arrived at the breakfast room. His friend and original roommate Chen was calling out to him.

 

“traitor” were the words he spat once he reached the table, with surprisingly, many people occupied.

 

Chen had an amused expression “well, good morning to you too.”

 

Sehun sat down, he scanned their table and realized that these familiar faces are in Luhan’s circle of friends.

 

Of course, it automatically meant one thing.

 

I be damned

 

If Sehun can’t escape, he’ll just face it head on and see what happens from there.

 

He turned to Chen, greeting Minseok as he sat beside his friend. “So.. what’s for breakfast?”

 

“It’s a buffet” Chen gave him a smile “can you get me another boiled egg, please? Thanks man”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes “No.” but Chen ignored him, knowing how Sehun is the type to say the opposite of what Sehun thinks.

 

Sehun got up and got himself some food for breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he came back on their table, Luhan was already there looking like his eye will close any second even after he looked freshly showered.

 

Luhan’s eyes hardened though when they met Sehun’s and it seemed like Sehun successfully snapped Luhan from whatever sleepy state he was in.

 

He avoided Luhan’s eyes as he sat beside Chen, giving his friend his requested boiled egg and Chen ruffling his hair as a token of thanks with him grumbling afterwards as he ran a hand through his hair. Positive that whatever attempt at fixing he does with his unruly hair without a mirror will only result to a more unkempt appearance. A ‘bad hair day’ as Sehun’s usual excuse

 

“Luhan”

 

“Hey, Kai”

 

Sehun watched as a furious looking Kai stood there with his arms crossed.

 

“You think your prank last night was funny?”

 

Sehun silently ate, hearing Luhan stifling his laugh. “Oh it was hilarious.”

 

Kai only sighed in defeat, letting his arms fall down and taking the empty seat in front of Sehun. “Anyways Lu, you coming over again later?”

 

Sehun didn’t want to but his eyes betrayed him when he gave Luhan a glance.

 

Luhan was shrugging then his eyes met Sehun’s and in pure coincidence, they shared glances.

 

Sehun felt himself quickly averting his eyes away, feeling blood rushing through his veins. He just got caught.

 

“It depends.. maybe if the weather is nice, I won’t”

 

He caught on to Luhan purposely stressing the word ‘nice’, which basically meant as a light warning if Sehun screw up once again.

 

He mentally sighed, he can’t wait for this school trip to be over.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter