Chanyeol xx Dasom

K i m D a s o m - centric files. ( Open for request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon the time, There was a pretty Princess named Dasom and an ugly beast named Chanyeol---

Ohh. Sorry. The story is not all about that, This story is all about the Nerdy Kim Dasom and, The campus crush named Park Chanyeol.

"Can you please stop bothering me, Park Chanyeol?" Dasom said as she gather her things, she fixes her glasses as she look up seeing a smirking chanyeol, leaning closer to her. "Why would i? People like you is doesn't have a place in this school. You should go and transferinto other ugly schools like you." People are starting to talk about them, Some of them are pitying the lady and some of them are complaining about Park Chanyeol's ugly personality. 

Yes Chanyeol is has an undeniable handsomeness but, Chanyeol has this ugly personality. Dasom stands up and almost slapped the taller but unfortunatelly, the bell rings. Chanyeol just smirked at her as he went inside the Classroom. 

"One day, I will have my revenge on you, Park Chanyeol" She mumbled to herself as she walk inside the classroom.

Dasom tried her best to fix her hair but her natural wavy hair is in mess.She also tried to put some make up but, She has allergies to it. She also bought some contact lenses but, She's too scared to put it.

Sighing, She walked out from her house and walks towards the park, sitting in the bench. She was just thinking about what she can do next but, there was a old beggar that's begging for her food.

"Young lady, Do you have any food?" The beggar said, holding her hands and looking at her in anticipation. Dasom pulled out her wallet and took some money and handed it at her. "I'm sorry Grandma, But i only have small amount money to give" The beggar smiled widely and keep saying thanks as she walked away from her. "Don't worry, Young lady. Because of your kindness. I will make you beautiful" She said before disappering. Dasom just smiled for a while and thinks again what she can do to herself.

In the otherside, The beggar also did the same to chanyeol but Chanyeol pushed her away and said, " I don't have any food nor money with me and even i have some, I won't give it to you." In anger the beggar shouted. " I swear, That handsome face of you will disapper and only the kiss of true love will remove the curse!" She stands up and walked away, Chanyeol just laugh it off and said, "She's too delusional. As if."

As the morning comes, The two main role started to do their morning routine. Everything was fine not until they saw their faces on the mirror. Two shouts can be heard. A "What the heck!" and a "What happened!"

- -  - - - - - - - - - 

Dasom's POV

When I entered the school gate I was surprise when I got the students’ attention. Yes, All of them. I look down because they might do something bad on me once again but I was surprised when boys are coming to me, asking me if they can carry my bag, telling me how beautiful am I today and Girls keep bothering me if I am using a makeup, saying that they want to be beautiful as me. I don’t know if this is actually a dream or something but actually I don’t like the attention I was getting.


“Oh park chanyeol! You’re so ugly! Do you want to join our basketball team? No matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter