Jungkook xx Dasom

K i m D a s o m - centric files. ( Open for request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning, With a sun shining brightly together with a not-so-hot weather made Jungkook decide to walk into a coffee shop to—of course, Buy some coffee. He entered the shop with a smiling face, buying and ordering his ‘breakfast’ without looking for a seat for himself first. He ordered a Americano and a cheesecake for himself, Not thinking about the combination he ordered.


“Enjoy your order, Sir” Jungkook nodded as he receives his favorite drink together with a plate of cheesecake, smilling to himself. He walks toward the sit he saw a while ago, smilling but his handsome smile fades when he saw someone is already sitting on it. 


Frowning, He looks around, trying to spot another seat for himself but it’s Sunday morning, one of the days that café has so many customers so, He failed. He look at the previous seat that he was supposed to own. There is a young lady, wearing her glasses as she type something on her laptop.
‘She’s alone so maybe I could sit with her’ Jungkook thought. He slowly approached the girl, Shyly asked her for a favor. “Uhm.. Excuse me, Miss.. Can I sit with you? As you can see—“ The lady just nodded at him, eyes still on the laptop and glances at him. Jungkook gave her a big smile, saying thank you as he sit.


“Yes.. Hmm? Eonnie, I’m working for my application… For what? for my Building.” Jungkook widened his eyes and looks away as he drinks his coffee. ‘So this woman is rich.’ He thought. Even he doesn’t allowed to listen on her conversation, still he lends his ear quietly for some information.


He doesn’t know.. He really doesn’t know why He wants to know this lady. He doesn’t know why he is so curious about her and her life. The lady answered another audio call but this time, the other called from her laptop. “Hello? Oh yes, This is Kim Dasom speaking.” Kim Dasom.. He thought. Smiling to himself. “Uhm.. Yes, Miss. I’ll give it to you tomorrow… My number?” Jungkook quickly take his phone, waiting for the lady’s number to be announced.

“ My number is +10…….” 
--
Because the lady is still not done doing things that she’s currently doing, Jungkook keeps ordering and ordering another sweets and drinks for him to have a reason to stay. Dasom, The lady so lend a sit for him—is glancing at him everytime he orders something. Of course this lady also noticing it. Even she wants to let out a small laugh, she can’t. She’s thinking that it might look rude so she just let it pass.


In her surprise, Jungkook pushes a plateof cupcake, hitting her arm. She looks at the man who’s blushing. Dasom smiles at him. “Hmm?” Jungkook clears his throat, blushing madly as he saw that the lady smiled at him. “It’s just.. Uh.. You keep working and also for saying thank you for lending me a seat a while ago.” Dasom chuckled and said, “No problem. Its no big deal.” Jungkook nodded and smiles. Getting a confidence as he realized that the lady is not grumpy as he thought.

“I’m Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.”


Smiles. “I’m Dasom, Kim Dasom”


Their conversation started as that. introducing theirselves to each other, asking question and giving answers. Both of their hearts are flowing in happiness as they talk to each other. Dasom's work is already forgotten even the cupcakes and their drinks. They already lost of their time because of talking to each other. Who knows that the simple day turns into a wonderful one as they meet each other thru this cafe shop that they're in.

"I had fun talking with you. See you again~" 

As they bid a goood bye to each other, I can tell that it's not yet the end. Why? Even Daso didn't know, Jungkook listed down her phone number when she received a call from her laptop, asking what her number is. 

Jungkook started pressing letters from his phone, his fingers are trembling because of the nervousness that he's getting but after an hour of thinking what he's going to say. He finally sent a simple

"Hello, Dasom-ssi. This is Jeon Jungkook, The one you met on the cafe." 

Sadly, Dasom is still not replying for... already 30 minutes. Jungkook is following the hands of the clock as he waited for her reply. Little he didn;t know, The lady already noticed his message from the time he sent it but she still doesn't know what to reply. Bitting her lowerlip, She sent a "Hello Jungkook-ssi" as a reply. 

Since it was just a text and the both of them didn't see each other's blushing faces, They immediately cope up with each other's attitude. Starting from that day that they met, They become closer as a friend, pushing aside their feelings as they meet each other in the same cafe, sharing their days and talking about things as the day goes by.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter