-01-

CancerXGemini

“Hey, look it’s that two faced b***h~ quickly act as if you’re interested~”

I heard that smirked then acted as if I never heard them. I walked up to them and commented, “hey, how’s it going? Any plan later tonight? Free? Then come over to my house.”

“haha… thanks but I have an important family meeting later on… sorry~”

            “me too… sorry… maybe next time we’ll come over to your house and party…” the girl next to the girl I’m facing said and I nodded. I smiled at them and waved at them, walking away from those two girls.

Meanwhile, I witnessed someone sitting at a corner and got curious. I slowly walked up to the person trying my best not to make any sounds. Obviously I failed… I saw the person’s head slightly moved as my footsteps came closer. Instead of walking pass the person at the corner, I sat next to the sad child. Figured space was needed, so I decided not to face the person, “what’s wrong? You okay?”

I waited for an answer, but there was just a dead awkward silence. I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh. I then face the person and made a face then told my name, “I’m MaiChong. What’s your name?”

The person stood up and glared at me. I saw it and “tsk” at him. I just watch the person walk away and shook my head, “what’s the big deal with a friendly act? I’m so disappointed… am I really that bad? Am I really two faced? Am I annoying? This really hurt me… whatever just forget it and get going to class you .”

It was the second week of my last year of high school. Yeah, class of 2017! I entered my class, which has not been filled with students yet. So many of my friends had dropped out and graduated early. I didn’t want to do any of that so I am sticking to this last year at this boring school. Ah, did I mention this? I seemed to be a tomboy, but I took some quizzes to see if I really am a total tomboy, but I am completely in the middle. I can be girly whenever I want to and be a tomboy whenever I want. Anyways, today seemed to be so boring since my best friend isn’t going to be here today. How cruel is that person?

More and more students are entering the classroom and sitting at their seats. Since there are more students in the classroom, I decided to walk up to some people and start a conversation. I was dying of boredom, so that’s why I went to chat with some people, but I went to the guys first~ Don’t you guys see all of those handsome guys? You guys shouldn’t just sit and let the guys flirt, it gotta be you!

“hi, I was sitting over there and I saw you’re very interested in anime and I’m surprised how a handsome person like you could be interested in that~ I thought it was just girls that love them, but I guess today I found my answer. Anyways can you tell me what’s that anime about? I don’t think I ever seen that anime before. Ah by the way my name is MaiChong~ What’s your name?” The guy stared at me as if I was crazy and remained quiet then slowly opened his month then closed it back. It seemed like he was shy. I gave him a friendly smile and waited from him. He stared at me and back to his anime then back at me and nodded, “hello. It’s JongUp. This anime is one punch man.”

I nodded and smiled, “can we sometimes what it together? I don’t have any devices and I’m a little broke to go anywhere…”

He suddenly looked uncomfortable and starts to shake his eyes. I quickly laughed and hit him, “omo did you see your face? Haha it was a joke~ of course who nowadays doesn’t have devices? Anyways are we friends?”

He shrugged and went back to his on punch man video. I patted him, “that’s a yes then.”

I walked up to another person and flirted with him. This person was a lot easier and seemed more opened. Next on, there was this one man got me squinting my eyes. Suddenly the bell rang and woke me back. I quickly ran back to my seat and straighten my posture. Mr. Park then came in with his bag and walked up to his desk, taking out whatever he needs out and started taking attendance. After he finished taking attendance he immediately start introducing new projects.

“today on, we’ll learn about horoscope and it’s something where you guys can’t do research on. First of all, I do not allow you guys to be partner up with your friends therefore I had pared you all already. Second of all, I should not hear any kind of complains. Lastly, please do well together. Any question?”

            “I do, Mr. Choi. Are we writing a report on our partner?”

“Great question. Yes, you are writing a report on your partner and I am expecting you guys to write 10 page on your report and also another thing I had decided to make it as an evidence that you guys aren’t looking up your partner’s horoscope. That item is… a diary. I will provide you guys the diary since there are some diaries that doesn’t have many pages. So when I call your names, come up and take a diary. Any other questions?”

            “Are we only using class time to do it? Or do we have to meet our partner with our free time afterschool?”

“Both. However, I’m looking more forward for interesting things you guys found in your partner outside of school. Any other questions?”

            “No, sir.”

“Good. Now, Kim Lyn and Lee Hyung come and get your diary and get ready to learn about it other.” As soon as Mr. Choi called out those two, both of them groaned and everyone wooed because they know those two aren’t close at all. Mr. Choi continued to call two people up and I noticed he’s partnering up people who are awkward with another. Then there’s me thinking who’ll I’ll be with since I’m not awkward with anymore, nor had any complicated conversations.

“MaiChong and Jongu- nevermind I’ll partner you up with daehyun. Come and get your diary.” Okay, first of all… I was excited…. Then I wasn’t… who the heck is that person? I walked up to the piles of diary books and noticed another person walking down to get his. I saw his side profile and smiled. I was satisfied with his looks and I was very thankful Mr. Choi partnered me up with this hot guy. He then looked at me and I winked at him then whispered, “let’s get along Daehyun.”

He looked kinda scared and just scrunched his face as he walked back to his seat. I saw that felt disappointed. He then glanced back and slightly widen his eyes. I just pouted and quickly went back to me seat and already started writing something down on the first page of the diary. Ah, by the way the diary is actually really thick… it’s freaking 5-6 inches thick… anyways, I got called again and I looked up and immediately made a confuse face, “Mr. Choi… I’m paired up with daehyun already though…”

“I know, I just want you say something what you just did.” I secretly widen my eyes, however it didn’t appear that I widen my eyes. I was very shocked because I don’t know what I did and I don’t know if I went against him… Mr. Choi continued, “as soon as MaiChong got her diary, she immediately wrote something down and that was something I was expecting you guys to do. If something that makes you angry, annoyed, happy, sad, bored, or whatever just write whatever down. MaiChong thank you for doing that. That was great.”

I gave an awkward smiled and nodded then went back to write what I was going to write before I was distracted.

After everyone got their own partner and diary, Mr. Choi made the whole class to sit next to their partner. Everyone did as said and I waved at my partner, but he just ignored me. I pouted and signed then looked at him.

“Please focus.” He said and I was a little surprised, but that couldn’t stop me from being quiet. I turned to him and said, “you’re very interesting~ I like how strict you are and how strong you are. Also… how handsome you are. I am really looking forward to learn about you. I am seriously curious. You look like a guy who is very interesting and stuff. Kinda like a boyfriend material you know? Stuff like this and that?”

“Do you not know to shut up?” Just as he said that, I saw him scribbled something down on the diary. I slightly moved my head around to see what he wrote and saw “loud. Doesn’t know how to give space.”

I then scoffed and glared at him, “hey… is it like I’m even touching you? What’s so great about you? Why are you so quiet? Were you mute before? Did you flunk? Are you drunk? Are you a gangster? Are you a nerd? You’re nothing. You monkey-like!”

I saw him scribbled something down again and scoffed really loud, “TWO FACED?! ME?! SERIOUSLY? DO YOU WANT TO DIE? THIS IS ME! HOW AND WHERE AM I TWO FACE?”

He just turned to the other side and crossed his arms. I then attacked him with harsh words, “This is why you’re alone and no one knows you. That person earlier… aigoo… no one would even bother to even come up to you and talk with you. Wait they wouldn’t even talk, they can just do a puppet hand show. I can’t believe in such a guy… this must be a curse from god… aigoo… how disappointing. Have fun growing old alone and feel rot-.” He then stood up, gathering all his belongings and walked out of the room. I felt bad… maybe I went a little to far there… he ears and face was really red… is he angry? Was that even mean? Aish… I regret what I just said… I didn’t mean to tho.. I was… this me… what’s wrong with it…?

 

A/n: hi there~ please help subscribe this fanfic and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter… it’s a little lacking… I don’t really know how even start with this… haha but comment how it was~ I’m sure I’ll answer every comment and I really love to engage with your thoughts~ please share it out~ Thanks much! XD BABYZ WHO SAW DAEHYUN'S TOPLESS PHOTO? OMG I DIED TRILLION YEARS!! I WONDER IF TS GOING TO REVEAL MORE Y PHOTO OF B.A.P SINCE I THINK IT'S TEASER PHOTO TO THEIR NEW COMEBACK. 

 

Please help me decide this~