Part 2: Boys Restroom

Anonymous

beep beep beep beep 

Groaning, Youngjae turned to face his alarm clock that was interrupting his beauty sleep. The annoying beep resounding throughout the room and further annoying the boy wrapped in his bed sheets. The boy blindly flung his arm in the direction of the beep fumbling to turn it off. Finally the sound stopped and only silence filled the home. 

Youngjae sat up in his bed and ran a hand through his hair, further messing it up. Why is he waking up an hour earlier than usual? He didn't have to at school for another hour and a half. Youngjae flopped back down in his bed, snuggling up to his blanket, and fluttering his eyes closed once again. A sudden wave of panic flooded his system as he remembered why he set his alarm an hour early. 

Youngjae jumped out of bed to get dressed, remembering that he's supposed to meet Jinyoung at school early. He threw on a pair of navy blue trousers, a white button up shirt, a navy blue tie, navy blue blazer with the school crest on the pocket, and adidas shoes. He goes to his ensuite bathroom to brush his teeth, fix his unruly hair, and wash his face. After slipping his black backpack with his school books on his back he hops down the stairs to the kitchen. It's too early for his mom to be making breakfast so he quickly grabs a protein bar and fishes his car keys out of his pocket.

Jinyoung knocks on his friend's car window in the school parking lot to let him in. Youngjae unlocks the car doors to allow his friend to sit in his car with him. 

"Ok, how are we gonna do this Jinnie?" 

"Easy, we're gonna sneak into school when no one's there expect for the janitor, hide in the hallway in front of your locker, then play the waiting game." 

"Ok, well I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's go." 

The two friends got out of Jae's car and headed to the school building. 
"So what did you and Mark so yesterday?" Youngjae asked his friend. "Oh nothing much, I met him at the café, we got hot chocolates, and maybe talked about moving in together when I graduate." Jinyoung mumbled the last part. 
"Wait, what was that?"
 "I said we talked about moving in together when I graduate and he finishes his second year of college." 
"That's great Jinyoung!! I'm so happy for you! You'd better invite me over sometimes." 
"Of course Youngjae-ah! How could I not invite my best friend over to me and my boyfriend's house?" 

The two boys quietly entered the building, not wanting to be discovered. Youngjae and Jinyoung sat in the boys restroom across the hall from Jae's locker. Youngjae caught up on some homework in the meantime while Jinyoung texted with Mark back and forth, smile painted on his face. The two high school seniors waited about an hour when they noticed that it was time that students would be let on campus. Jinyoung put away his phone and Youngjae put away his homework and started staring at his locker, waiting for someone to come along a drop a note. 

It was only about 5 minutes when a tall, broad shouldered, male student waltzed up to the locker and discreetly slipping a folded piece of paper into the slits in the metal door. When the person turned their body enough for Youngjae and Jinyoung to see his face properly, they instantly recognized the boy. 

What the heck is Im Jaebum doing here?

________________________
A/N 
Hi guys!! How did you like this short filler chapter?  Did you lol the markjin mention? I just wanted to get something posted to keep you guys interested. Did you enjoy the cliff hanger at the end?? -evil laughter- anyways, I love reading you're comments, they make my day :) please subscribe, comment, and up vote (only if you want to, of course) 
I'll see you next chapter~~