Doucevengeance(sweet revenge)

Doucevengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a town near Qingdao, there lived a young girl who was always bullied, as she passes by near the kids, the kid would mock her and would throw stones and eggs at her. Her mom would always tell her to never mind them and just focus on her studies, so that she can leave the town and can have a better life out there. One day as she was going home, she was startled as she saw an ambulance near their house, she run as fast as she can and when she get inside, what she saw made her legs tremble and made her tears fall down nonstop, as what she saw is her mom lying on the floor as doctors and nurses surrounded her, as the doctors and nurses noticed her they went to her and consoled and left, as they left she went near to her mom and noticed a letter, she grabbed it and read it.

 

 

"Dear My Beloved Daughter, I'm sorry I left you first, it's just that I can't bear people looking down at us anymore,I know you're sad and probably crying now, but honey don't cry mom would always watch you from above always remember that mom is so proud of you. And in my cabinet you will see a large amount of money, use it for your education and honey take care of yourself and always remember that mom loves you so so much."

 

 From your mother,          

 

 

after she read it she cried out so loud and hugged her mom's dead body and made a promise to make r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter