Meet The Chaos

Meet My Baby

A black long-hair girl was standing in front of MBK High School with a smile on her face. She has so pretty and attractive face. With her fluent in Korean, nobody knows she’s actually a foreigner. Yes, she’s from Shanghai, China. She is The Great Zhou Jieqiong, that’s what she claimed herself.

“Yah. Stop smiling, you creep.”

Another girl appeared beside her with annoying face. It’s Jung Eunwoo who also her best buddy. Eunwoo personally got requested from Pledis president, Im Nayoung to accompany Jieqiong because the older worried that girl will make some problems if she let her go alone especially to this school.

“I’m not.” Jieqiong denied.

“Yes, you are.” Eunwoo mumbled

“I’m NOT. Jieqiong kinda raised her voice cos she starting get irritated with her friend’s words.

“Yes, you ARE.

“I AM NOT, JUNG EUNWOO!”

In the end, Eunwoo screamed like a mad woman. “YES, YOU ARE AND STOP DENYING, ZHOU FREAKING JIEQIONG!”

Eunwoo indeed was really upset with Jieqiong. Because of her, she must canceled all her blind dates only for this mission. Thanks God, with their bickering, now everybody who passing by will know them as the two idiots.

Jieqiong sighed. “Okay okay~ Let’s just stop this stupid fight… Let’s go!” She knows there is no use to fight with Eunwoo, especially when she finally can go to MBK school. “Finally I can meet my baby~”

But when Jieqiong is going to enter the school, suddenly Eunwoo stopped her. “Wait a minute, little fella. You know our task at this school, right smartass?” She asked her carefully. No, actually she reminded her because she doesn’t want something bad happens to her.

Jieqiong just rolled her eyes. “I know. Nayoung unnie sent us to meet MBK president, right?” She feels annoyed. “I’m not stupid like you, dummy~”

Eunwoo nodded and satisfied with her replied. “Whatever. Then let’s go.” Unfortunately she didn’t see the smirk on Jieqiong’s face.

“It’s show time!”

***

“Remember Eunwoo-yah, this is your last chance if you want your punishment over.” Nayoung warned Eunwoo. (*read Meet The President if you want to know why she got punishment from Nayoung, hehe)

“But unnie… I have a blind--- I mean schedule on that day~ Can you send someone else? Like Minkyung unnie? Kyungwon unnie? Siyeon? Seungyeon? Yewon? Kyla? Or our pretty Yebin here!” Eunwoo tried to bargain her president with puppy face. ”Right, Yebinie~~~” Now Eunwoo was looking on Yebin who later only facepalmed her face.

Yebin just pray something bad won’t be happen to her friend and too bad without Eunwoo realized, she already pushed Nayoung’s button to be a stone mode. This is double scary than usual Nayoung, but the most scary is Nayoung-bot. lol

“Okay sure. I’m sorry to bother you, Eunwoo-yah.” Nayoung agreed and smile. A smile that gave you a goosebump if you saw it. At least, that’s what Yebin feels right now.

“Oh no… My condolance for you again, Jung Eunwoo~” Yebin whisphered.

Feels like already won the argument, Eunwoo stand up and hugging the president. “YES! YOU’RE THE BE---“

But suddenly…

“I’ll extend your punishment for the next 3 months. Thank you.” Nayoung walked away and left her.

Yebin never know she will watch the great prankster, Jung Eunwoo crying the river because of their famous emotionless president, Nayoung. “Stupid-woo…” She sighed.

***

“Hey pretty girl~”

“Gosh… Here we go again…” Eunwoo glared at her friend. “Stop that stupid.”

Now is Jieqiong turns to glared at Eunwoo. “What? I’m just being nice and stop called me stupid, you moron.” She complaint.

Eunwoo smirked. “Being nice? More like you’re flirting!”

“No, I’m not!” Jieqiong denied.

“Yes, you are!”

“NO, I’M NOT YOU DUMMY-WOO!”

“YES, YOU ARE FLIRT-QIONG!

“I SAID NO!”

“I SAID YES!”

“NO NO AND ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO!!!” Jieqiong screamed.

“YES YES AND 100% YEEEEESSSS!!!” Eunwoo shouted.

And for the nth times, Eunwoo and Jieqiong got bickering again and this time is worst. They become center of attention at that school. Good thing, finally someone approached them to stop the fight.

“Cough!”

“WHAT?!” Both of them said in the same time.

The person sighed. “Dude, can you two stop fighting? You guys just made a chaos at my school. Duh, thanks!” Then Eunwoo and Jieqiong realized that person said.

“Ah… We’re so sorry!” Eunwoo immediately apologized. “Yah! You too, idiot!” She whispered to Jieqiong.

“I know!” Jieqiong glared and then she also apologized. “Yes, we apologize for caused this chaos.” She also bowed to that person. “Wow pretty~”

“Call. By the way, I’m Baek Yebin. I see you two must be from Pledis based from the uniforms.” Yebin guessed. “So, what actually you guys doing here?” She asked

“Yes, we are from Pledis. I’m Jung Eunwoo and this stup--- I mean my friend, Zhou Jieqiong.”

“Hello, my name is Zhou Jieqiong.” Jieqiong smiled.

“Jieqiong?” Yebin mumbled. “Why I’m kinda familiar with that name?”

“Yeah? Isn’t my name beautiful?” Suddenly she got elbowed by Eunwoo. “OUCH! WHAT THE---“

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP FLIRTING YOU OSTRICH!” Eunwoo tried to maintain her voice not loud.

“Gezz… Chill~ And never call me that way!” Jieqiong glared.

Before they start to bickering again, Yebin cut them “Okay guys, that’s enough! Just tell me what you guys doing here or leave.” Seems she really got annoyed this time.

“Okay, sorry. Actually our president sent us to give a proposal to MBK president. So can you help us before we start any bad thing again?” Eunwoo forced her smile.

“With pleasure. Let me help you to meet our president.”

“Nice, thank you Yebin! You know, you better than Yebin who I ever know.” Eunwoo tried to hug her but the later rejected her.

“What do you mean? And stop flirting with me.” Yebin shooed Eunwoo.

“I’m not! I’m just being nice to you buddy!”

“Yeah yeah. That’s what you said to your friend. Oh, by the way where is she?”

“What do you mean? She is right---“

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Where?” Yebin asked her again.

“OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN!!!” Eunwoo screamed in panic.

With Jieqiong disappearance, she can sense a big problem will come especially with Im Nayoung.

***

“Nayoung unnie, why you sent Eunwoo and Jieqiong? You could just send Yebin or Siyeon instead. I bet they would never mind.” Kyungwon asked.

“Yeah unnie. You know that two punks are our biggest problem, right? What if they make a chaos at that school?” Now Minkyung mentioned. “Not like I disagree… Just…”

Nayoung who had been silent then looking at them and sighed.

“I know and I already got predicted about that.” She finally speak. “The first reason why I sent them actually I want Eunwoo tastes the problem. All this time, she caused the problem to us.” Minkyung and Kyungwon nodded with agree. Nayoung smiled and continued. “Another one… I need someone to clean this place for free.”

Both of the girls got confused with their leader words.

“What do you mean?”

Nayoung smirked. “Why we should pay the janitor when I found someone can clean this place very well?”

“Who?”

“Who else? It’s Jung Eunwoo.”

Minkyung and Kyungwon only faced her in horror.

***

“Ugh… Finally I can get away from dummy-woo~” Jieqiong smiled. “Now where is she?” She was searching about her everywhere and finally she caught her glimpse. “Aha! There you are! Jung Chaeyeon!”

Yes. The reason why Jieqiong volunteered herself to MBK school actually for a girl named Jung Chaeyeon.  She met her accidentally in the bus. At first, Jieqiong only tried to flirting like she usually did to every girls. But for the first time, The Great Zhou Jieqiong got rejected by a girl. Started from that time, Jieqiong swore she will make Chaeyeon as her wife because she believed Chaeyeon is her true love.

“What the…” Chaeyeon got surprised when she saw Jieqiong suddenly appeared from nowhere. “Yah! What are you doing here???” She almost slap her face.

Jieqiong just smiled and gave her a rose that she picked from MBK school garden while she was searching for her. “For you baby~ It’s my heart~”

Chaeyeon frowned. “You stole this from our garden right?” She judged her.

“What? No! I just found it!” Jieqiong denied even she actually did it.

“From where?” Chaeyeon didn’t believe it and keep asking. But she got weak when she saw Jieqiong’s puppy eyes. “I told you to not come here.” She sighed. “Beside, I already rejected you. Why you keep bugging me?”

Jieqiong chuckled and showed her charming smile. “Because I believe you’re my true love, baby~”

Chaeyeon felt her face become hot and her heart got skipped beat. “What the hell happened to me!” She asked herself. “No way I fall for her…”

“And I miss you very much.” Jieqiong said in gentle voice.

“I…”

“Yes…”

Slowly Jieqiong approached her face to Chaeyeon. Just a little bit, their lips will meet and…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“FINALLY I FOUND YOU OSTRICH!!!” Eunwoo screamed and pulled Jieqiong away from Chaeyeon. It caused her fell to the ground.

“WHAT THE HECK YOU !!!” Jieqiong shouted to Eunwoo. Never she feels so mad with her like now. Eunwoo really pissed her this time. “LOOK WHAT YOU DID! I’M BLEEDING!!!”

“Dude… Please calm down…” Yebin tried to calm them.

“STAY ING AWAY!!!” Both of them screamed at the peace maker.

“Oh okay... Just continue your fight... Bye~ Let’s go Chaeyeon…” That girl just nodded and left with Yebin. She actually kinda worried with Jieqiong but too scare.

Nayoung’s prediction became real and after this she must have got call from MBK school.

***

“Oh, I really apologize about that. Yes, I’ll go to your school tomorrow. Thank you and once again as Pledis president, I apologized. Have a good day, Heehyun-ssi.” Nayoung ended their conversation.

“Wow… Seems they made a huge chaos…” Kyungwon got amused.

Nayoung sighed. “This is too much than my prediction…”

“What happen?” Minkyung asked.

“They got fight.” Kyungwon answered.

Minkyung rolled her eyes. “Duh. We know~”

“They destroyed MBK school property and we need to pay back…” Suddenly Nayoung spoke. “But fortunately not much.” She smiled a bit.

“Wew~ Glad to heard that.” Minkyung sighed. “So what about Eunwoo? Will you extend her punishment?” She asked Nayoung curiously.

Nayoung arched her eyebrows. “What do you think? Any suggestion?”

Minkyung and Kyungwon smirked together. “I think we got an idea, leadernim.”

***

*BZZZZ*

*BZZZZ*

*BZZZZ*

“Oh my… For the first time in my life, I’m so scare to pick up my phone…” Eunwoo said as she saw it was from Nayoung.

“I wish you good luck buddy… Maybe the next will be mine…” Jieqiong tried to not move her arm too much after it stopped bleeding. “Wait for me, I want to go to rest room.” Eunwoo just nodded and finally picked up her phone.

“So… Where is it? I need to change this bandage…” Jieqiong mumbled while searching for the rest room.

“What are you doing here?” Chaeyeon suddenly appeared.

“Oh my god! You scared me!” Jieqiong almost jumped.

“I’m sorry.”

Jieqiong smiled. “I’m searching for the rest room. I want to change my bandage.”

Chaeyeon stared Jieqiong’s arm and she started feel guilty. “Let me help you to change it.”

Jieqiong got surprised but feel happy. At least she knows Chaeyeon actually care to her.

“Thank you very much.”

“No problem.” After awhile, Chaeyeon finally changed Jieqiong’s bandage. “Here, it’s done.”

“Wow, so fast. Once again, thank you very much Chaeyeon-ssi.”

Suddenly Chaeyeon’s face became gloomy. “Chaeyeon-ssi? So she won’nt call me baby anymore?” She felt disappointed. “What the… I should be happy, not gloomy!”

“Hello… Chaeyeon-ssi?”

“Ummm yeah. Yes?”

“Hahahaha. You spaced out.” Jieqiong chuckled. “So cute…” Unfortunately she didn’t see Chaeyeon got blushed. “By the way, I need to go now. Also I’m really sorry for what happened this day. I hope we still being friend.”

“So she give up on me?” Chaeyeon tried to hide her pain and nodded slowly but refused to see her face. She was too shy. “……”

“Ummm… Okay… I’ll go now… So bye…” But before Jieqiong leaves, Chaeyeon stopped her. “Yes?” Jieqiong got confused. “Any problem?”

Chaeyeon looked at her face and smiled. “Maybe she already stole my heart.”

“Chae---“

“I hope I still your baby.” She whispered and then kissed Jieqiong.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile…

“Yah! What the heck I must do that for you guys?! No, I won’t do that! What? My punishment will get extend to next 3 months if I refuse??? Okay! OKAY YOU WON!!!” Eunwoo screamed and accepted her defeat.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Thank you for read my story and see you again until next time. Adieu~ ^^