001

MAMA

Taeyeon was wandering around aimlessly. With each small sound coming from the bushes or from the trees she immediately lifted her hand up, ready to shoot an icy blast. She was anxious as hell but she didn’t show it, for if one of her mates was actually somewhere near. No, she couldn’t show her weakness, she was the leader of the squad after all. She was chosen as the leader of the mission, it was an honor to be chosen as part of the crew in general. Of all the moons in the universe, they only chose her from Europa. Nobody expected it to be her, neither did she. She wasn’t that famous on her planet as she was quite distant from the other people, she was stunningly gorgeous, but looks wouldn’t make you well known on her planet. Her powers were average as well, though she came from the clan with the most powerful people in the universe. Glacies.

Taeyeon sighed as she reached a small river, she had been walking for what felt like ages. She didn’t know where she was going, she couldn’t communicate any of her mates, there was no sign of the ship, not even a screw that she found. She left all her devices in her room on the ship, her belt, everything was still in there, if her stuff were still there that is. Suddenly she started to panic, what if all her stuff went down in ashes? She couldn’t go back to Europa without her equipment, she couldn’t go back in general without crew, they’d kill her. Ofcourse she also needed the ship to even reach outer space from where she was now.

With nothing else on mind but her worries, she mindlessly followed the stream of the water. Her finger pointing to the water as she left a small trail of ice behind her. She was walking for hours, she was slowly watching at how the sun came up. The big fire ball that she was never fond of. The sun was warmth, the sun was basically made of magma, hotter than anybody could ever survive. And that temperature meant, melting ice. The thought of melting ice made her shiver, she loved the cold feeling of the material on her skin, she loved to play with the cold water. Her whole planet was made of ice, her home, her everything. The only place where she’d ever feel save.

Taeyeon’s head snapped to the right when she heard voices coming from her right, behind the trees and bushes. She quickly tug down and crawled closer to the bushes. Carefully peeking between the leafs she saw a small group of people coming out of tents. “Humans” Taeyeon mumbled softly as she studied them as much as possible. . She had to take notes, but her notepad was also in her room on the ship. Could she ever be more ed? Taeyeon let out a soft sigh and pinched her arm as punishment before she looked back up to the humans. She has never seen any human in person. She looked just the same like them, but something about them was off. Their clothes and the way they talked and acted. Everything was so different from what she was used to.

Her eyes started gleaming again, a light shade of blue this time, softer from than the icy color they’d turn to when she was about to attack someone. She was quietly observing them. One of the human beings caught her eye, it was a girl. She was quite short and fierce looking. She had this aura that Taeyeon found appealing. “Guys stop taking my damn snacks!” She heard the girl growl at the others, there were mostly male beings there, about five male beings and three female beings.

After a short while Taeyeon decided to go further, she had to find someone of her own sort, or more like someone close to her sort. She crawled further till she couldn’t hear the human beings anymore. Taeyeon sighed as she looked at her clothes, her white dress shirt turned into a disgusting shade of mixed brown and green. She came closer to the water and looked at her reflection, there were some small cutes here and there and even some mud covering her porcelain like skin. She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her chin onto her knees. She was totally lost. She didn’t know where to go. She just hoped the co-leader of the crew would come find her.

 


 

So this is a really small chapter to begin with. It's almost 3AM so I am a bit too lazy to make it any longer and will continue with chapter two right away since it will be more interesting, spoiler alert; Sehun. I know this chapter is quite damn short and boring, I am sorry guys... Anyways please stay tuned!

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*

tumblr_niktu9GldV1rzxiiro1_500.gif