Final.

Proposal.

 

I woke up to find the spot beside me empty. I rubbed my eyes in attempt to get a clearer vision of the surrounding.

 

"Oh.. Where did Jaejoong go?” I slightly frowned.

 

Just then, Jaejoong came out from the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiled as he saw me and walked over. Holding onto my shoulders, he gently kissed my forehead.

 

“Good morning, baby.”Jaejoong lovingly smiled.

 

“Morning to you too, handsome. I was just wondering where you were and you appeared, giving me eye-candy early in the morning!”I slyly smiled.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and just patted my shoulder before he left to change. I hugged the blanket and tried to make myself get up. Laziness has been overpowering me lately but luckily I am not working these few days. Decided that I should give myself a reward from working my off these past few months.

 

“Ah! Jaejooooooonnnnggggg!!!!” I called out loudly.

 

In a split second, he was already in front of me.

 

“Why why why?!”Jaejoong worriedly asked.

 

“My body's too heavy to get up. Help?”I smiled sheepishly.

 

“What the ? God, Yunni.” Jaejoong groaned.

 

Jaejoong held out his hands and I grabbed it tight. He pulled me up and I decided to surprise him. Just as he was about to walk away after getting me to stand, I quickly jumped onto his back.

 

“Oof!” Jaejoong slightly bent down from the impact and I laughed at him.

 

Nonetheless, he held onto my legs and I gave him a kiss on his neck. I can sense him grinning after that.

 

“Where shall we head to, princess?”Jaejoong asked.

 

“Hmm, bathroom. I need to wash up.”I replied.

 

And so, Jaejoong brought me to the bathroom. He patiently waited outside until I was done.

 

I stepped out from the bathroom to find Jaejoong on his knees. He slowly looked up at me.

 

“Jaejoong, what are you doing?”I asked, puzzled.

Jaejoong reached out his right arm with a black box in his hand. Carefully, he opened the box, revealing a ring. I clasped my hand over my mouth in shock. Was he really going to do what I think he is going to do?

 

“Lee Yunni, I know this is a very weird timing to do this and we aren't in the right outfit but I find that now is the perfect time. I don't mind seeing you only in your tank top and shorts. We've been together for 3 years now and I just can't stop myself from loving you more and more. We've been through a lot but we still are together, aren't we? I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. Lee Yunni, will you marry me?”Jaejoong proposed.

 

“Of course I will!”I responded.

 

Jaejoong gently slipped the ring onto my finger.

 

“Oh god, this is so beautiful!” I smiled as I looked at the ring.

 

I bent down slightly and hugged Jaejoong tightly. He hugged me back and we whispered “I love you”s into each other's ears. To live the rest of my life with Jaejoong is such a blessing. He is the perfect guy for someone like me and I am, too, the perfect woman for him.

 

“Thanks for everything, Jaejoong.. I love you.”I looked into his eyes as I said that.

 

I was sitting on his lap and he was holding onto my waist. For a moment, we were staring into each other's eyes, as if we were both communicating through it. Slowly, I closed the gap between our faces and placed my lips on top of his.

 

Kim Jaejoong, I love you...

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

I am sorry if the oneshot is too short. 

But I hope you have enjoyed reading it despite my weak vocab.

Please do leave me a comment, readers~

Thanks for reading! ^-^