Armadeus

War of Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You never ing listen to me!" The frustrated growl was followed swiftly by a wildly swung fist which never actually hit it's mark, being caught by the hand of his opponent. 

Sangwon frowned and held back the terse remark that be wanted to make. It wasn't often that Sanggyun got mad and he knew that the tirade was the unfortunate result of pent up frustration and unused energy but that didn't mean he was going to accept his unsavoury cursing and quick resort to violence with a straight face. 

"There's a reason that I'm the strategist here Sanggyun. There's a reason that I'm the one who makes the plans and that's because I know what I'm doing more than anyone in this damn place!" His voice rose in volume as he pushed the older boy a step with every word. Sangwon didn't like getting angry, they'd lost too much to pointless violence at this point, but he would do it to make a point and Sanggyun needed to learn that even if he didn't like the plans, he was going to have to get used to following them. 

From a few steps away, Sehyuk watched the confrontation with narrowed eyes, noting whether he would need to step in of things become too volatile.

The youngest of their group were known to clash regularly, it not being uncommon for them sport physical injuries when they got done with one of their fights. He honestly wasn't sure whether it was because they were close in age and so felt competition with one another or if they simply needed a way to let off some steam. Either way, he usually avoided interfering unless it looked like they were going to seriously injure one another. 

This time it appeared as though the confrontation had from physical to verbal as Sangwon forced Sanggyun back and talked him through each step of the plan, ensuring that it wasn't as dangerous as he'd originally assumed (Sehyuk knew that he would revise the plan in detail with Hansol that evening none the less because he didn't like any level of doubt.)

For his part, Hansol watched the youngest and the leader with wary eyes. The newest addition to their group, he had yet to find his place in the group dynamic and preferred to watch the unusual interactions from a safe distance. 

Hansol was smart. He had what you migt call a talent although it was more of a skill passed down through specific family lines. He was a communicator, someone who could sync up with technology and have access to endless amounts of information, as well as being able to communicate with others that possessed the same unique skillset. Though it was something that he'd shunned while growing up, he was thankful for his talent now because it was the only way that he could be useful to the group that had so kindly taken him in. 

However, he still found it difficult to relay information when he didn't really know how to talk to them (Ironic, the communicator that doesn't know how to communicate) which is were Jiho comes in. 

Jiho was the type of person who knew he was great and liked to remind everyone of it frequently. For most, this trait would have been annoying but it was Jiho's overdramatic words and efforts to include him that were finally dragging Hansol out of his protective shell (kicking and screaming by the hair.) 

Even now, the younger was leaning against his work station and playing some convoluted game of twenty questions which mostly just includes him talking to himself despite the fact that he was trying his hardest to be engaging. 

Jiho himself smirked, realising that he'd successfully managed to catch the others attention by the way that his gaze was now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter