Final.

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNINGS : , un-betaed, typos, grammar errors, mispellings, fail fluffs, etc, etc. reading at your own risk!

 

         Kim Hanbin tries really hard to focus on the papers in his hands, repeat, he tries really hard. How can he focus on how works if the hurting words keep haunting him.

                      It keeps happening. Everyweek, everyday, every hours, every minutes, even every seconds Hanbin shows himself in public there will be eyes on him, judging him, a lot of whispers that obviously unhidden by the owner of those voices.

Hanbin holds his breath, he shall really get used to it, but why does it keep hurt?

 

Flashback 0.1

            Kim Hanbin had never felt as nervous as this. He kept checking his appearance on the big mirror in the bigger room while waiting for someone. Waiting for his interview to start. He checked the watch on his wrist and frowned. It was past nine and his interview scheduled to start at eight and thirty minutes. He didn’t know if he should be happy because it meant he had more time to ready himself or pissed because he had to wait thirty minutes for this interview.

            This was his first interview after he graduated from university. He knew he wasn’t in age that just had his graduation but he couldn’t help himself because he had to work while studying. Three different part-time jobs and five days of classes. Could you imagine how had it was to arrange his schedules?

            Another fiveteen minutes passed and he had to hold his annoyed growl. As much as this interview really meant for him, he was a kind of guy who didn’t like to wait. He was a tidy and strict guy. He liked it if everything in place. His right hand itching not to ruffle his black locks into a messy style.

            He was about to let out another growl when he could heard the steps of someone was running and a deep and soft yell of “Sir, you don’t have to run!” getting closer and closer.

“ I can’t!” another voice, this time a more high toned than the previous voice. “I am late already I can’t make him keeps wait- yelps!” there was a noise as if the owner slipped on something. A corner of Hanbin’s lips twitched, trying not to chuckle because somehow that yelp sounded so adorable.

“ Sir! Becareful! I told you not to run!!”

“I am okay I am okay! Just slipped a little!”

            Just when hanbin was about to get up and peeked to see those voices owners the door slammed open and he flinched.  A small curse almost, almost, came out of his mouth.

            Two doe eyes with brown orbs stared straight at him, face shaped in a V line with a slight babyfat cheeks, brown locks with sweaty bangs fell down onto his forehead, and small pillowly lips that curled into a small o upon seeing his presence there.

            He noticed this guy was tall, he was sure he was taller than him.

“ I am sorry I am late!”

Ah, that adorable voice, it was this person’s.

            The tall guy walked in long steps and sat down on a couch in front of him. His face looked so panicked but it looked so cute in Hanbin’s eyes. “The traffic is really really really something! I thought there would be no traffic on, but guess I was wrong! Oh god, I should have never decided to stop by and buy a bubble tea, wanna some?”

            Hanbin just noticed the guy was holding a chocolate flavored bubble tea the moment he reached out his hand to offer Hanbin his half-emptied bubble tea.

“Sir! I told you not to bring your bubble tea inside your office! If the director know-“

“He won’t know if you don’t tell him, Bobby hyung!”

            Tilting his head up, he saw someone whose face reminded him a little of a rabbit’s. He chuckled at the thought.

“So, what is your name?” The cutie in front of him asked, slurping his bubble tea before he tried to offer Hanbin again, though the answer was still a shake of head.

“My name is Kim Hanbin, sir. These are my proposals.” He said in a formal tone as he pushed some files he brought for his interview to the guy in front of him. The guy took his proposals and flipped through it lazily, his face srunched in an adorable way when he was reading around the middle pages.

“Kim Hanbin huh? Your choice of words in proposal is so formal and….difficult. It feels like I am seeing my father’s papers. Ah! And also you are a hyung of mine.”

Hanbin blinked. What?

            The cute guy put down his proposals back on the coffee table as he broke into a very charming and heartfelt smile. “My name is Jung Chanwoo, you can just call me Chanwoo. I am your chief from now! Please take care of me and help me to work on this company’s annoying papers from now on!”

“Sir! That is not how you interviewing someone!”

Huh? Huh?? What?

 

End of Flashback 0.1

 

         A lady officer walks pass a big glass window in his work office, taking her time to observe him with such a look that always making him feeling like want to stand up and shout at her to mind her own business.

         He sighs, leaning his forehead on his sweaty palm as if it can help him erasing the ugly feelings inside him. Taking a glance at a small watch on the desk a smile appears on his lips. It is 5 p.m, time to leave this hell of room. Hell of world.

         After carefully tidying his papers and files he turns off his computer and gets up. Trying to make himself more presentable as he fixes his tie and white shirt. He runs his fingers through his hair to put it back into place before picking up his bag and walks out of the room. There is a hesistant minute before he reaches out to open the door. The moment he takes a step outside, he can feel eyes on him, it is burning him. He wants to shout and slaps their faces, but he has to keep his temper to stay calm. It’s okay, he thinks. Don’t mind them, it’s okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter