Transfer student

One Last Chance
 
Jimin? Come on wake up your going to be late for school yelled his mom that was all the way in to the kitchen making breakfast.Jimin quickly got up from his bed and walked over to his closet as he groaned uh why do I have to go to school? He looked around his closet while rubbing his left eye as he grabbed a plain white t-shirt and some jeans.
He quickly started changing into his clothes when he was done he walked downstairs as he made his way into the living room. His mom had just finished breakfast for him to eat when she turned around she saw him laying on the couch. She walked over to him and squeezed his check aren't you going to eat breakfast? Jimin im not hungry so you eat anyway I'm going to go plus I have to pick up Krystal so I can walk with her anyway bye.
Jimin started walking to Krystal's house while fixing his hair making sure he looked good when he arrived he saw already standing by the porch.
Krystal saw Jimin and said your late again she walked over to him and squeezed his cheek let's go.
Jimin smiled as he was looking at her he then looked around to see if anyone was behind them when he turned around he saw a guy in a skateboard that was about to hit Krystal. He quickly grabbed her waist as he pulled her into a hug. 
Krystal was surprised by the sudden hug she then backed up a bit and looked at him.
Jimin sorry I was just trying to protect you gives her a small smile as he continued walking with her.
-------At School-------
Jimin sat down by the window like always. He liked to see the outside the window when he was bored during class.
Krystal sat down in her normal seat which was behind Jimin she took out her phone and went on camera as she pretended to take pictures of herself but when she actually was taking pictures of Jimin.
Jimin turned around and made a pose for the picture You can just ask instead of taking pictures secretly. 
Krystal my friend told me to take pictures of you then send it to her.
Jimin sure she did he turned back and looked upfront of the class.
Teacher class we have a new student I hope you will take care of him and show him around the school.
Hello my name is Jungkook it's nice to meet you all gives everyone a smile as he had his phone in his hand.
Teacher ok then why don't you go sit down next to Krystal. Tells her to raise her hand up so he can sit down next to her.
Jungkook was surprised by the name and thought to himself it's probably someone else that has that name he saw her and realized it was his ex girlfriend he was surprised and dropped his phone on the ground...