Were you dreaming of me again?

KPOP OneShots

"Please don't go! Why do you have to leave?" you asked "Why have you accepted that trainee offer? You want to get rid of me? Am I not good enough anymore?"
"Ohhhh please can you stop asking questions?" Taeyong begged.
"No of course I cannot!" you answered annoyed "How could I stop asking you questions when you are leaving me to become a trainee all the way down in Korea?"
"Look honey, you know it was always my dream to become a singer and the best way to get recognized starst in Korea for me. You understand?" he looked at you silently.
"Yeah I guess. But I don't want to lose you." ,you teared up a bit "You are very important for me, you know."
Taeyong didn't say anything. He leaned in for a kiss. 


*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

You shot your eyes open within a second, slamming your hand onto the snooze button of your annoying alarm clock.
"Why was it all a dream again!?" you screamed into your room "I'm sick of those kind of dreams, they just make me believe that I could actually have Taeyong as my boyfriend!". You looked across your room until your eyes got locked on a poster of him with his fellow group members. "Aishhh~ I really thought moving to Korea would really help me getting closer to him. But oh no! It got even worse", you said to yourself angrily "No! How could I think of getting close to an idol!? That's beyond the impossible!"


Still kind of angry you decided to get up and make yourself ready for work. Since you are not a girl who needs lot of Make- Up, you finished getting ready, in like, 10 minutes.
When you headed out from your nice apartment right in the middle of Seoul city, you sat down on the bench and waited patiently for the bus to come. 

 

After 15 minutes you stood in front of your company's entrance door. Before you tried to enter, you looked up the building. "I should be blessed to work at such a good company." you thought. You are the boss of the editing team from Dreamers Magazine, which is a popular magazine in Seoul. 

 

"Good morning everyone!", you shouted into the editing office. 
"Good morning!" the employees answered your greeting determined. 
"I hope all the articles are finished because in 2 days I have to submit your work to the printers." you screamed a little bit "Bring all the work in 10 minutes to my office!" And with that you dissapeard into your big office room, whilst all the employees started to panic because of your harsh demand.
The day passed by as any other day. Lots of work, too many meetings and some workers who are uncapable to work properly.

 

As you finished cleaning up your desk and putting on your long red coat, you turned off the lights in the office, because you were the last one again. 
On your way out of the company building you thought hardly what you want to eat for your long awaited dinner. "Chicken? Hot Pot? Bibimbap?" you aksed yourself. "Hmmm, well. Since I don't know what to eat I will probably end up eating Ramen somewhere in the park again." And with that, you really decided to get yourself some Ramen.

 

When you had arrived at the street food counter you ordered Spicy Vegetable Ramen and looked for a bench to sit on. The air was quite fresh and you began shivering a bit.
As the wind became stronger after a while, you really started freezing. So you decided to go home. But when you wanted to leave someone wrapped his jacket over your shoulders.
"What!? Is that a jacket? Where did it come from?", thinking unrationally "Who dares to give me their jacket!? It's really disgusting."
 Still startled you tried to turn around to bust the stranger for giving you his jacket. 
"Hey, I hope I'm seeing right. You're cold right?", he asked and sat down next to you. You turned your head into his direction to see your favorite idol ,Taeyong, sitting right next to you. 
"What!? Is this actually true or am I dreaming again!?" you patted your cheeks lightly to prove if it's real. "I- I- I- am, w- w- what are, s- s- shouldn't you be in your company practicing? I-i-is it even save for you to go on the streets like that? W-w-wouldn't you be recognized by some fans? D-d-does your manag-"
"Shhhh", he put his finger on your mouth in order to be quite, "Stop asking so many questions. I'm fine being out alone since it's already late." 
You nodded in response. After he demanded you to be quite, you two just sat there quietly, You could already feel the akwardness flooding all around you.
"Sooo~ Why did you decided to go up to me and give me your jacket?" you asked awkwardly in order to break the silence.
"Well, I just saw you there, sitting all alone on this bench, freezing your off. How could I not be able to come up to you?"
"I just thought since you're an idol and I'm just an ordinary girl. I wouldn't expect that."
"Oh come on! Why do you think this cliche is true!?", he looked quite sad into your direction, "All idols are humans too. After we finish our day, working very hard, we are all normal people again and act like it too." You looked ashamed away from his face, not able to response properly.
"Anyways, I have to leave now. I need some rest, you know.", he stood up sighing. "Here's my number. Call me whenever you're cold again." And with that he left you in the cold, dark night alone.
Still surprised, you stared onto the little note he gave you just seconds ago. Suddenly you began to jump up and down, left and right, basically everywhere.
"OH MY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!", you yelled very loudly "TAEYONG HAVE ME HIS FRICKIN NUMBER!!!" 
You stood over 20 minutes there ,smiling and crying at the same time. "How did I get his number? Is it fate!?", you asked yourself still in a bit of disbelieve.

 

 

"Are you ready?" your friend asked.
You looked her accretive in the eyes. " Well I guess I'm preeetty ready", you smiled at her adoralby.
"Then let's go! We don't have time forever", she looked concentrated into your face, while placing your hair to the perfect spot.
After finishing the last preperations she disappeared to her seat. Just seconds after you heard music starting to play, you slowly appeared to the guests. Taeyong was standing at the end of the walkway under a beautiful rose arch, smiling very happily at you. 
"I'm the happiest person on earth right now!", you gladly thought. As you were standing in front of Taeyong, he whispered, "That's the best desicion I've ever made! I always thought of marrying you."
"Oh really, I always were th-", the priest cut off your words.
"..... Now you may kiss the bride.", the priest finished his sentence. You and Taeyong looked each other deeply in the eyes and you two slowly leaned into a kiss.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Once again you shot your eyes open, to turn off your alarm clock.
"Oh you up?" Taeyong entered the bedroom looking at you amused because of your tired morning face. He slowly approached you and kissed you tenderly on the forehead. "Were you dreaming of me again?"
You looked him straight into his eyes and you answered smiling, "Yes. Yes, I was dreaming of you again." 


~ I hope you like my cute litte story. Send in request for me if you have one, maybe give me some feedback too so that I can improve a lot ^^. Enjoy and thank you for reading :) ~