Finale

Our Last Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hasn't been that long since we started fighting.
Like this, we have once again lost our way.
These days, I long for the days when I used to be alone.
The way to meet you feels so long, 100 kilo.
Each step I take feels so heavy, 100 kilo.
I don't need any kind of comfort or pity right now.
I just want to go back, before the time of you.

---

I stared at my watch for a while and find out that I've been waiting for him for two hours. My whole body is freezing due the cold weather tonight, but still, I waited for him there for another hour in hope that he remembered our date. An hour had passed but he is still nowhere to be seen. There are no sign from him either. I finally gave up and headed to home.

Love ends as soon as the love comes. I've changed my mind and currently believing that pathetic phrase. Our tight schedule made us both push each other out of each other's life as soon as we came into each other's life. Distance was the main reason we faced our downfall this soon. Lies were made without any bad intention at first but as time goes by white lies turn into a big lies that will hurt us both, like a time bomb that will explode anytime soon. We lied while thinking that it will keep each other's heart save from the pain but it turned out to be our biggest mistake. Trust started to fade each day, we started to hide things from each other. Our train is running out of its track and the magic is simply not there anymore.

I missed our happy times. I missed the time when we loved each other to the fullest without worry nor hatred.

Deep inside my heart, I know this love story will end soon. But I can't just give it up without any effort to make it feels right like it used to be, it happens to be the same with him, I know he is still trying to make things work between us, yet I don't see any effort he made for us both. Or maybe, just maybe, he was already trying but failed miserably. I will never know about that.

I arrived at home to find his sleeping figure at the sofa under the darkness in our living room. Or we can say that I thought I find him sleeping when the truth is he waited for me there wide awake.

"Where have you been?" He start with cold tone, even colder than the weather outside. His eyes showing no emotion. My heart started to race, scared to see what is going to happen next. "I was busy" I start to came out with lies. "Lies" yes he know me too well to be easily fooled like that. He chuckled, and smirked. His gaze are as sharp as the blade. I almost didn't recognize the man in front of me. "Who cares?" I answered him indifferently.

"I know you are the trending star which is happen to be young and earning well on your own, I understand there are so many men lining up to steal your heart away. But I just want you to know who you are belongs to" without he realized he is already raising his voice. "I'm tired" I replied shortly and tried to hide my tears which is already falling from my eyes.

I can't believe he pick a fight with me, without knowing where I spent my precious time. He should've learn that I spent three hours waiting for him to meet me at the place that he promised me two days ago. Maybe I should've said the truth but I don't want to looked li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter