I.

He's A Bad Guy!

 

She stood there, rather wide-eyed and flustered as the man before herself, pinning her against the wall, inched down slowly until they were but a breath away. She had this urge to push the man away but alas, it was too late.

His soft lips crashed onto hers as her eyes widened even more than before. After hearing a bell from the P.A. system, he quickly pulled away.

“W-who…” she managed to utter out. She raised her hand, planning on slapping him roughly across his cheek. Again, it was too late. The guy had turned away and dissolved into the crowd of students.

She felt a red blush spread across her face as she pat her lips with two fingers.

“Is this how they welcome people here or…” her train of thought got cut by the second bell, signaling her to move faster and walk to her next class.

She looked at the piece of paper in between her two fingers and read it quietly to herself. “First period—Biology…” she scrunched up her nose in disgust, not really liking Biology that much.

Walking with a blank, expressionless face, she tried to recall the looks of the person who just stole a kiss from her.

“Short blonde hair… a smirk imprinted on his face… soft…” she shivered a bit and gulped, “soft lips…” She felt the blush on her face become a darker red as she shook her head.

“W-what if I see him again…” she paused and started to rub her lips, “no… I don’t want to see him again…” she furrowed her eyebrows and stomped angrily inside the biology lab, not really minding the teacher in front.

She merely walked… rather stomped to a vacant chair at the back and settled down, not noticing that everyone was staring at her with their eyes narrowed.

The teacher coughed, hoping to catch her attention as her head snapped up, now noticing that all eyes were on her.

“Yes?” she whispered.

“You’re a new student?” the teacher looked at her and blinked a couple of times as she nodded.

“What’s your name?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Sunmi… Lee Sunmi” she looked down and puffed her cheeks, knowing that she’d be in trouble.

“Ah, okay. Please be earlier next time.” He flashed a sweet smile at her then continued to read allowed text from a Biology book.

She was confused and blinked a few times at him. He seemed pretty mad before… but what happened?

“He’s usually like that to new students…” a whisper coming from her left startled Sunmi a bit. She turned her head to face the sweet-looking girl and nodded.

“Ah… I see,” she sighed of relief and chuckled nervously, “good, then.” She scratched her head.

The girl tilted her head a bit to the right before squealing silently and reaching for Sunmi’s cheeks.

“Sunmi, right? You’re so cute!” she squealed in a hush tone.

Sunmi nodded, puzzled at the girl’s sudden reaction. “I am Choi Sunmi.” She smiled. The girl gripped onto her cheeks and pulled on them lightly.

“I’m Lee Su…” she puffed out her cheeks in thought, “Sunny. Lee Sunny. Are you a freshman here?” she smiled brightly. “Ah, yes… I am.” She tried to pull her head away from Sunny’s grip but failed to do so.

“Ahh… her name is Sunny. She must’ve grown up in the U.S…. ah, how daebak!” Sunmi thought to herself.

“Well then that’s Sunny unnie to you.” She let go of Sunmi’s cheeks and patted on them lightly. “Did I hurt you there? I’m sorry.” She chuckled as Sunmi rubbed on her cheeks.

“A-ah… no, not at all!” she gave her an eye smile and turned her head to face the teacher again.

After about three minutes, Sunmi’s short attention span had led her to slowly falling asleep, Sunny watching her and trying her hardest to suppress her laughter.

The first period has ended then and it was their break time. Sunny started shaking Sunmi to wake her up

A yawn escaped Sunmi’s lips as she heard a guy shout, “Yah! Sunny! Are you coming to recess with us or not?!” Sunmi blinked her eyes open and saw a silhouette of a guy. “And who might this be?” a rather angelic voice was heard.

Sunmi’s eyesight finally cleared as she could see now clearly a boy with short, brown hair, average height, fair complexion, smiling eyes and lips curving into a smile.

“Ai, really, Hyunseung.” Sunny hit Hyunseung’s shoulder playfully and laughed. “This is Sunmi. She is a freshman.” Sunmi nodded as Sunny introduced.

“Ah, really. My name is Hyunseung. Nice to meet you!” he held out his hand.

“Nice to meet you too…” Sunmi nodded and smiled, not minding his hand. Hyunseung blinked a few times before smiling back and withdrawing his arm.

“Why’re you waiting for her?” Hyunseung looked over to Sunny.

“She’s new and I want to welcome her,” she pouted, “and she’s really, really cute so I don’t think the other guys would mind!” she laughed before pinching slightly Sunmi’s cheeks again as she blinked flustered.

Hyunseung laughed a bit before returning his eyes to Sunmi and nodding. “Yeah. She’s pretty cute.”

Sunmi felt her cheeks heating up as she pat on them slightly, making the two others laugh. “Ah, really she’s so cute!” Sunny repeated over and over again.

“Unnie… You’re making me embarrassed…” she muttered out, smiling shyly.

Hyunseung chuckled and shook his head. “You hungry, Sunmi-ah?” he smiled as Sunmi nodded childishly.

“Let’s go eat with Sunny, okay? And there will be other guys if you don’t mind.” He continued as Sunmi paused for a bit, tapping on her cheek in thought.

“Please~?” Sunny put her hands together and made a face.

“Fine, fine, I’ll go…” Sunmi huffed, almost seeming unwilling. “Alright! To the cafeteria then?” Sunny held out her arm for Sunmi to cling onto. Sunmi nodded and clung onto Sunny’s arm as Hyunseung watched them, very amused.

“Lead the way, Hyunseung oppa!” Sunmi said, laughing a bit. The guy nodded and led the way; a little while later they found themselves in the school’s cafeteria.

“Hyunseung-ah! Over here!” a voice called out. Hyunseung went on his tiptoes in search of whoever that was, only to find that it was this guy who was waving his arm crazily towards their direction. The three happily made their way to the table, occupied by four guys and a girl.

One of the guys, the cutest looking one, went up to Sunmi’s face with his own face, startling the girl a bit. “I haven’t seen you around before.

Hyunseung then hit the guy’s shoulder and scoffed. “Yah, yah, don’t scare her away.” He laughed a bit.

“Guys, this is Sunmi-ah. She’s a freshman.” Hyunseung smiled, introducing the new girl while folding his arms.

“She’s my friend so you have no choice to befriend her as well!” Sunny then took a step forward and stuck out her tongue, making Sunmi laugh a bit.

“Ah. Hello then! I’m Yoseob~ I’m a freshman like you… hmm… you look familiar.” The guy who went up to Sunmi’s face before spoke up as he waved cutely at the girl. Sunmi merely nodded her head and smiled a bit back towards the guy.

“Oh, hey. I’m Doojoon.” The manliest looking one spoke up, smiling sweetly at Sunmi. “Hello.” She uttered out, sending a small nod toward the guy.

“I’m Dongwoon.” The third guy said rather coldly. “Nice to meet you…” Sunmi said, waving a bit at the guy.

“I’m Kikwang!~” The handsomest among them spoke up, waving cutely.

“I’m Naeun…” the lone girl spoke up in a little voice as Sunmi waved at her and smiled brightly.

Doojoon shot his head up and looked around. “Aish. Where is Junhyung again…” he scratched his head, rather frustrated.

“I’m here, hyung.” A voice called out from behind Sunmi, Hyunseung and Sunny as they all turned their heads.

Junhyung stood there and smirked before his eyes set on Sunmi and the girl’s eyes widened.

“Y-you!” she exclaimed as she felt her cheeks turn red again.

“Sunmi-ah, you know Junhyung...?” Hyunseung looked at Sunmi then at Junhyung then back to Sunmi.

Sunmi slowly nodded as Junhyung groaned. “Ah really. What is she doing here.” She furrowed her eyebrows and huffed.

“Ah! Junhyung hyung! Isn’t she the one…” Kikwang mumbled and blinked a few times, scratching his cheek.

“Yes. She’s the one…” Sunmi bit her lower lip as Junhyung spoke, “she’s the one you guys dared me to kiss.”

--

How's the first chapter? >///<

Please subscribe/comment! Or add me as a friend~? :D Thanks!

-Frances<3