Chapter 1

Fate and Desiny

Your POV 

"Come on Binnie, hurry up!" I said laughing as I excitedly ran ahead of him to our favourite spot. 

"I'm coming! Wait up!",Moonbin yelled back at you. 

This was the typical after school routine. After 7 hours of hell I was free. I mean I didn't hate school, I just hated waking up so early in the morning and doing homework. But what do you expect from a 16 year old. I guess the thing that really kept me sane were my friends, especially my best friend Moonbin. He was always there for me. Sometimes I like to  think that fate brought us together. But what I hadn't expected to happen was me falling in love with him. He was perfect, his laugh, smile, everything. Whenever I was with him I was safe, happy. The world was perfect. Sadly, I'm too scared to confess, I mean what if he doesn't feel the same way, what if I end up ruining our friendship. I was too scared and it was too risky maybe one day but not yet.

"HA! I beat you again that's 10 for me and 8 for you!", I said as I did a little victory dance.

"Please, I let you win and you cheated! Tomorrow I won't be so kind!, He said as he sat down leaning on the tree.

"Bring it loser!" I said while trying to give him an intimidating glare before we both burst out laughing.

I sat down beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while. I looked ahead and enjoyed the view. Beautiful. This was our spot, a secluded hill overlooking the city. It was perfect, complete with a big oak tree. This where I was truly free to do anything and I had Moonbin to share it. We practically grew up here.  We were really young then but our friendship grew really strong. We made this our spot and it never changed. 

"Hey, do you remember when we first met." Moonbin said turning his head to face me.

" Oh my gosh. How could I forget! I was running but you were running straight for me and we both ended up bumping our heads together, and both started to cry!" 

We started laughing again as we both remember that same day.

"Yeah and then we both looked at each other and started laughing." He said. 

" Well, I guess nothings changed then!"  

Suddenly Bin stopped laughing and let out a long soft sigh.

"What's wrong bin?" I said worried.

"N-nothing." He said.

"Bin, what is it? Do I need to remind you of our promise? To always stay truthful and to not keep any secrets from each other." Sadly, I was breaking that promise.

" I know, I'm just ready to talk about it yet,okay, Minnie?, He said with a kind smile.

"Okay , Binnie." I said.

Binnie and Minnie, They were just cute nicknames for each other, but I loved it. It was like a couple name minus the couple. But I wonder what's been bothering him. I decide to let it go but a feeling in my stomach lingered, eager to find out the truth. But, still I let it go knowing bin he will tell me eventually.

We stayed like this for another few hours, we talked for hours and just enjoyed each other's company,until the sunset. He walked me home and we bid farewell, but right before I close the door I could of sworn that I saw his smile  turn into a frown. I shrug it off, maybe I didn't see clear. I went to bed, but that feeling in my stomach never went away.