Pinkwoo (1)

Talent? Talent! Annyeonghaseyo Pledis Girlz imnida~

 

From: MY JIEQIONG <3

“Babe I’m sorry its not you its me.”

 

This Pinky ended it in just one sentence. All because of some girl named Chaeyeon from IOI. Eunwoo and Pinky has been dating for five ing years and Pinky just throw it out just because of a girl in the group which she’s currently in.

“It wasn’t like this before.” Eunwoo run her hand through her hair in exasperation. “Because of that damn show Produce 101 our relationship got ruined istg I regret giving her that leather jacket. Ever since she wore that thing many girls started flirting with her and this LIKED it so much.” Eunwoo bite her lower lip, trying to hold back the tears in her eyes. “I thought she only love me… I was wrong.”

Eunwoo was staring out the window, watching the rain fall till it slides down the sewers just like how Pinky dropped her. She hugs her knees to warm herself while trying to erase all Pinky’s memories in her head.

“yo don’t do it like that

I got mah rolling to get dem girls

im fresh im hot

just like your

my height’s so smol

u aint even tall

qiong says she pink

I said don’t wink

Now lemme ---“

Eunwoo don’t know where this rap is going and she knew that her dramatic screentime will be over if this continues so she glared and shouted at Kang Smolbean. “SHUT THE UP KANG YEBIN STOP WITH THAT TRASH RAP LINES” she sniffed. “you’re not helping at all”

Yebin stopped cos she felt that is real this time. Eunwoo might be memeing most of the time but u know when she’s about to breakdown.

“Oh !” Yebin ran to Eunwoo and rubbed her back. “hey… I know it really hurts. Anything that I’ll say right now might not be really helpful at all but I want you to know that I’m always here for you.” She pats eunwoo’s back more and hugged her. “I just want to see you smile again hun.”

“Thanks Yebin” Eunwoo is trying to hold her tears but her voice cracks anyway. “I don’t know what I’ve done wrong to deserve this” she sniffs. “am I too boring for her to dispose me that quick?”

Eunwoo cried so hard until she falls on Yebin. “No, honey. You’re not. You are very precious its just that Pinky’s an for dumping you.” Yebin wiped Eunwoo’s tears using her hand. She doesn’t like seeing Eunwoo sad because she’s Pledis Girlz Beagle Ang aka The Sunshine.

Minkyung saw both of them and she knew this is real no jokes no lies so she joined the on-going angsty fest of Eunkong (Yebin and Eunwoo, Kong = is a nickname for Yebin).

“guys we can do this! it’s not the end of the world if Pinky dump you yknow.”

“You’re only saying that cos you’re not in her place.” Yebin murmured in a low voice. “You’re also lowkey doing that to me.”

“You saying something huh?” just like the iljin-y minkyung we all know she is, she called her lil bad apprentice Park Siyeon. “Hold up guys I got your back.”

“Hello?” Siyeon answered. “yo sis u there?”

“Oh hey! Our squad needs our help come over here!”

“What is this all about again?” Siyeon sighs. “don’t tel—“

“just come here u lil ”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“So yall are busy sulking over that?” Siyeon crosses her arms and let out a deep sigh. “Why not do some revenge or something, right?”

“Like what?” Minkyung asked. “Be sure it’s a good idea”

“Like uhm.. hook up with Sejeong? Didn’t we guys go to the same salon as Gu9udan?” Siyeon continued.  “and also as far as I can remember I know Pinky used to have some feelings for Sejeong. I still have their pic flirting on my phone look” Siyeon fishes out her phone and scrolls through her gallery. “here it—“

“NO DOOOONT!!!” Minkyebin shouted in unison and took her phone away. “Be considerate of Eunwoo u lil ”

Eunwoo let out a small smile. Even though they can be annoying sometimes, she’s still glad that she have them in her life and they are always there for her. “It’s fine guys…” She continued. “I already saw that before… I was just trying to deny everything since before.”

The whole room turned silent. They don’t know what positive words they should say cos deep inside they know no words can comfort Eunwoo right now. It’s always been Pinky that can make her happy and calm. But now that Pinky is not in her side anymore… she don’t know what to do, she’s lost, she’s completely ruined.