Chapter 5

When It All Began
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jamie wakes up with with a swollen face. She had a really deep sleep last night but right after she’s fully awake, she remembers what is happened yesterday. Unconsciously, she took her phone out from her bag and searching for the cable to charge it. She hasn’t touched it from yesterday. While she’s waiting for the phone to be , she goes out from her room to make a cup of tea to make her feel better. When she reached the dining table, she notices that Yerin left a message for her.

“Jamie, I made a bowl of soup for you. I hope you already wake up before the soup become cold. If you want to eat rice, I also made it. If you want your body becomes more warmer, please make a cup of tea, not coffee. It will make it worse. -Your Only Girl-“

“Hahaha I know Yerin. I’m about to make one right now.”

Jamie is not feeling well. Honestly, she doesn’t want to eat anything right now. But since Yerin already puts a lot of effort to make this, she can’t help but eat. She doesn’t want to dissapoint Yerin. Before she finishes her meal, her phone rings. “It might be Yerin.” she thinks. “I’m eating right now Yerin-aaahh” she answered with a loud voice as if Yerin is in another room.

After cleaning the dishes, she still makes a cup of tea because she feels something is not right with her tummy right now. She comes in to her room with the tea cup in her hands and sit on the bed. She grabs her phone to check what’s inside.

“Let’s see who called me since yesterday. Hmmmmm who are they? I don’t have their phone number in my contact. Wait, it may be V oppa because I gave him my number yesterday. So who else these two others? Well, it might be someone who wants to offer credit card or something.”

As she press the messages logo, Yerin calls. Jimin answered it but she doesn’t hear anything.

“Helloooo Yerin-ah!!! Do you call me accidentally? I'll hang it up now.”

“Wait Jamie. Wait. I want to make sure something first.” Yerin is whispering.

“Okay. I’ll just hear your breath then.”

Jamie takes a sip from her tea and still put her phone in her ear and then she heard Yerin talks to her.

“V oppa is here Jamie. He’s alone, not with other members. I just heard that he comes to meet you but you’re not here. He asks Jackson Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter