Chapter 3

When It All Began
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to JYP, there is a phone call from Yerin in Jamie's phone. Jamie excitedly answer it. She also already think to call Yerin to tell what happen today.

“Jamie, are you okay? Where are you?”

“Me? Sure. This is the best day which happened recently. Why?” Jamie answered, still with high tone.

“Nothing. Just come here. I really want to talk with you.”

“Miss me already? I just left you for few hours Yerin. I can’t argue about how adorable I am until you can’t take your eyes off of me. Hahahahaha.”

“Yes I do. I’ll wait for you Jimin-ah. Make sure to take a nap even for 10 minutes. Don’t do anything else. I want you to take a rest.”

“Arasso Yerin-ah. Bye.”

Jamie felt something is wrong in Yerin’s voice. Yerin may different with her who is bubby or anything. But this time she feels different. She remembered the last time Yerin called her with this voice is because JYP is mad when he heard the result of recording and want them to record the music again. And also, in the end of the phone call Yerin call her Jimin not Jamie. There must be something wrong.

“Have I done something wrong recently to make him mad at me? Or does he mad at Yerin?” Jamie still doesn’t catch the situation until she falls asleep.

Meanwhile inside JYP building, Yerin is sitting in the cafetaria, still can’t believe what she sees in her handphone. She found it after the show where Jamie become the MC ends. The channel which has the program already upload it in their youtube channel. Yerin who wants to take part to leave comment about how amazing the MC is shocked with other comments that already there. The show just ended like an half hour ago but the comments in that channel already plenty. And it’s all about people talking about Jamie, they said Jamie is seducing their oppas or being disrespectful to the guests. Yerin can’t really understand because she thinks the show is funny. The interactions between BTS and MCs are cute. How can they tell my girl Jamie a b*tch? And, Jamie is not the only person who had fun. BTS were too. Plus, they seem to really like Jamie. How can’t people notice that? And those who tell that Jamie is disrespectful towards the guest. Can’t they see that she’s just shy? thought Yerin.

“I really hope Jamie went asleep now. I don’t want her to suffer alone.”

Finally Jamie’s car is arrived in front of JYP building. Jamie wakes up after her manager tell her so. She finally felt something wrong has happened when she sees the fans outside JYP building. Although she knows that they’re not her fans, she never had such a welcoming face like that. But they are not welcoming her, they are giving a sign for her to cheer up. They seems concerned about her, not like the other day, and she also heard someone tell her to be strong. She just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter