happy bday

Belated bday gift with return gift ;)

 

'Who in the world created this work ?? Aishhh... People are taking me for granted... ' you yell as you type password to your apartment.
"dd-mm-yy " you whisper each number as you type the password... It was the date when your  boy friend proposed to you. 
You open the door and get in dragging your big bag... 
You put the bag in some corner and went into kitchen to grab a glass of water... 
You see the house being super messy with you not cming back home fr 3 days... Nd you had missed your boyfriend's birthday too... 
You had to curse  people at work  becoz of that... Thou u usually dont curse !! It was his bday after coming back from military and you were on your nerves when u gotta know you will not be given off from work.. 
You were so on fire dat u couldnt meet ur boy friend ... 
Seeing his face was big thing nd on dat missing bday ... U felt u had done a crime ...
U were too tired missing sleep for straight a week ... You dragged yourself untill coach nd fell straight onto it ... Nt realising wat ever time it was ..
. time went by not knowing morning r noon... You had slept through out the day nd eve nd it was almost dark out when young saeng came back home ... 
You were in your own world peacefully sleeping ... 
Young saeng entered home and recognised you were already home ... He made note to b angry at u ... Nd entered home and walked fast searcing you ... 
He stopped suddenly when he saw you on coach fast asleep drolling ... 
He had child like smile already covering his lips ... He slowly approached you... You were moving  nd he kept staring at you .. He slowly bends down pouting his lips to press it on your forehead.
You woke up and opened your eyes nd saw him pouting his lips ... Your eyes went wide ... He got shocked too ... 
He suddenly pretended to search something below the coach though it was of regzine material nd touched floor completely ... 
You giggled for his actions ... "Where is it ? " he muttered to himself .
You raised one eyebrow nd gave a questioning look ... 
"Huh? Nothing !! I think its in room " he ran  to room , smile covering corner of his lips ...

You giggle and wake up and fresh up quickly and your stomach keep growling bcoz you had’nt had anything from morning … you wore shorts and youngsaeng’s shirt which you always wore … a little over sized one but it was the only thing that gave y ou company when young seang was in military.

You get some vegetables from fridge and cook some simple dishes for time being as the kitchen was super messy … you quickly finish cooking and arrange table with a nice scented candle in between … you were suddenly excited because after long time you were eating together…

You starting calling him and went in search of him… you saw through each room … it was a nice duplex house so it took some good time … you panting reached your room and was about to go out and found him in balcony staring at sky…

You slowly tiptoe into the room… the room was dark … he loved d room like that …you were scared of darkness but you managed to reach balcony…

You slowly back hugged youngsaeng but he seems not to respond… you lean on to his broad shoulders and suddenly feel like crying… you had missed him a lot before .. too many crazy lonely nights and anxious moments was suffered alone .

“oppa!! I missed you a lot… I am very sorry for missing important event because of work … please forgive me !” you asked leaning on to his back …

He suddenly turned back and stared at you with cold stare , breaking your heart at once… he was upset about you not meeting him first than any body else…

He just walked down silently with cold expression on his face … your eyes teared up knowing he was more hurt by you .. you wiped your tears and sighed once and went down to atleast hav dinner together…

Young saeng had already started his dinner. You ran and joined him… “ oppa! How is the food?” you ask to make the atmosphere more light. You don’t get any reply from the other side, you sigh . he keeps eating silently…  “ oppa, lets eat icecream ok” … again silence will be the reply…

Your eyes already filled with tears but you think its your fault for him to be this upset… you don’t feel like eating any more and clean the table after youngsaeng finishes his dinner… he goes back to room with serious face…

You clean the kitchen and feel too exhausted midway and get back to room switching off  all lights and you see young saeng already asleep …. “you can’t avoid me for long” you whisper and go to bed with heavy heart…  you instantly go to deep sleep because you were too tired and still cleaning was added work after coming back from work.

Hys p.o.v

I was rude with her today… I knew she was there for work but the first thing I wanted to do was meeting her… hugging he… spending lots of time with her and when I got to know she was busy with work I got angry but I endured… the lonliness was to much to take even though it was for less time. I loved her too much and I knw that.

I saw tears in her eyes when I did’nt reply her at dinner table… I  felt guilty for making her cry… that is when I realized  how much lonely she must have been all these years…

She is here sleeping next to me. finally I m sleeping with my love whim I missed all these days … I slowly look at her and made sure that she slept… I slowly pull her onto my chest and hug her… she was warm and probably too tired…. She has lost weight … i wonder if she took care of her health …

I look at her peacefully sleeping tired face. i whisper … “jagi! Mianhae… sorry for hurting you … I love you!” I carress her face .. her soft glowing skin was flawless…

I woke up morning and saw her still sleeping on my chest … I slowly move her aside and go for  washing up as I will have heavy comeback schedules since I came back recently from my military service…

I got ready to leave and checked if she had woken up but she was still sleeping… I went to room and bent down and kissed her on forehead lovingly… she did not even move … how much tired is she ? I thought to myself and left home for my schedule.

 

Your p.o.v

I woke up at middle of the bed… I checked the time it was already 10 am . I checked if young saeng was still there but I found no sign.. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and gather all the cleaning stuffs to the centre of the home…

I check in kitchen and see young saeng had fruit salad that I prepared yday night for him . I feel relieved . I get back to work … “ mission cleaning home .. GO GO GO!!” I cheer for my self and mop the floor and laudary the clothes … wash all the dishes and finish all the work soon…. And my stomach starts growling and I cook some ramyun for lunch …

I check my mobile and I sigh as I see no message from him… I soon get back to work… I had plan for some surprise for young saeng… I take my phone and make some calls …

I firstly go wash up  and again wear his t shirt … his scent was addictive and I would feel it as if he was back hugging me all the time… I go kitchen and prepare some special dishes which are his favorites… we usually would cook together on his day off and I love the food he cooks for me …

I suddenly hear the door bell ringing and I rush to check if it was young saeng already … for my luck it was delivery boy who got the things I ordered for… I wasn’t ready with surprise for ys to come home yet…

I quickly paid him and got back to work and finished cooking and arranged the table with nice food and some scented candles and roses and some rose petals to add to the mood on …

I tied some nice big ballons up and left some on the floor with nice fresh red rose petals  to add for the romantic feels..

I went to my CD collection and found beautiful romantic violin music and put it on… I almost dancing checked anything need to b arranged more…  again I suddenly hear someone entering password to enter …. I off the music and run to door… m still wearing his tee shirt with messy hair bun …

“ oppa !! I was waiting for you… can you please go and buy ice cream … please buy it from our usual store 4 roads after, near the park.. please quickly ok …” I don’t even let him enter the home and push him to get icecream holding his shoulders… he gives a questioning expression but I ignore it…

“ ahh choco, black current and vanilla, don’t forget ok… d store near the park”  I repeat again bcoz how fast he goes it takes more than  half an hour to come back…

I run back inside and get changed into a nice strapeless  red and royal blue mixed dress touching my knee  which  I bought recently but didn’t get a chance to wear it… I let my hair down after making it little wavey and added some light make up mainly highlighting my eyes and lips …

I put up the necklace which young saeng bought me when we started dating and I always loved that because it was 1st gift from him and it beautiful sat in between my collar bones… I checked myself  in mirror and I was satisfied with the dress up I did…

I suddenly started feeling nervous as if I was meeting him for first time … I got the special gift from room which I bought for him and kept it place where I only knew... I selected nice gradient suit coat from his side of cupboard and started wating for young saeng to get back home…. The time was already 7 p.m…

I hear the front door making sound and I know its him…. I switch of all the lights and ….

Young saeng p.o.v

After walking 4 roads to buy icecream, I come back tired and put on password and enter home…its dark …. “ m home!!” I say but I don’t get any reply … suddenly a beautiful piece of music starts playing on music player and rose petals fall on me like in fairy tales… I wonder wht is happening…

I see a light at the centre of the living room… the table beautifully decorated with nice yummy food and candles and flowers … I smile at the sight of all this and I see my love standing in the corner… she walks in front and takes the icecream from my hands and suddenly puts on a suit coat on me…

She smiles gracefully looking into my eyes and I smile back… she was looking stunning in those strapeless dress  covering her curves beautifully and I loved how she wore my first gift… that necklace always looked y on her.   I was happy how beautifully she was dressed up just for me …

She suddenly got a red rose boquet and held it out … “ happy birthday my love!! I am really sorry it is late but I wanted to celebrate it” I get shocked seeing the amount of hardwork and time she has put into everything… I smile and take the boquet from her hands..

“ shall we dance a little?” she asks suddenly making me startle.  I nodded but I love how she initiated it… she asked my hand first but I suddenly turned it and pulled her close to me and I held her from waist… we were pressed completely to each other… my harmones were raging… I could hear her heart beat racing …

I held her right hand and her left hand was on my shoulder and my left hand on hers and we did some slight moment… I was staring at her beautiful eyes and plumpy lips… she was an angel who was born only for me …

I slowly pulled her on to my chest… her cleavage… omg she was too y to control myself . I slowly kiss her cheeks and carress her face. she looks at me with lots of love . and hold my hand and get me to the table…

“ Happy Birthday!!” she says with wide smile and I see a nyc yummy cake . she sings a sweet bday song and I cut the cake and feed her … she takes the cake to feed me and I eat and I suddenly apply cream on to her lips and kiss her and the cream away on her lips… she hits my arms playfully smiling shyly…

“ here this is for you oppa” she holds a box in front of me. I slowly take my gift and open it and find a beautiful couple watch … black strap and black dial… the fashion I love..  “I wanted to buy rings but its hard if fans recognize it … I hope this is ok” she says slowly with her head down…

I slowly hold her hand and put on the watch and ask her to put the watch on to my hand too… I see her smiling when I ask to put the watch… and I kiss her on forehead with all care softly. “thankyu for this beautiful gift… I Promise! Ill try to spend more time with you..” I say and she blushes…

“oppa lets eat… I hav cooked you favorites” she says with excitement.  We happily eat feeding each other . chatting a little and joking too much… I have missed this moment of togetherness for long and I m too happy to get it back now.

We finish dinner and clean table together and finish dishes together playing with water. She was just smiling the whole time and that is priceless. My guilty feeling from yesterday reduced once I saw her smiling .

I sat on coach watching tv and she was on my lap sleeping and I was caressing her face and playing with her hair…

“jagiya!!” I called her and she hmmm-ed in response.

“get up… lets speak…” I said and she woke up with sleepy eyes.

She had not changed her dress from the strapeless one and she was on mission to drive me more crazy…

I got up from coach and went down on my one knee… “jagiya… will you marry me?” I asked her with too much nervousness .. showing her the couple rings to her.  I know she loved me … mainly she waited for me for all these years, only for my love… I know she was perfect for me… but I still wanted to hear it from her…

She was shocked with my sudden proposal . I looked at her with questioning look and I saw her in tears… I was shocked .. my heart started going crazy and thought she might reject me.

“ baby what happened?” I held her shoulders and she fell on me from coach and hugged me tight… I can see her sobbing…

“ its ok if you don’t wanna marry… I wont force you” I replied with heavy broken heart trying to calm her down and stop the crying..

“ pabo oppa!!!” she started crying again… I got confused what she wanted to say…

“ what? Pabo? Me?” I asked her … she nooded and hugged me once again… I was lost .

She broke the hug and stared at me… she hit me on shoulders and shouted “ oouchh that hurts”

“ yahh… how can you not understand it?” she said and I gave a confused look

“I…I love you… I only love you. U understand?” she said and I nooded silently.

And we exchanged our rings … “ lets get married and have too many kids” she said and hugged me  .

Breaking the hug again I leaned forward and wiped her tears and kissed her face and captured her lips softly . I wanted to feel the love but she seems more dominitaing today as she deepened the kiss first and our tongues met … I could hear her moan …  but suddenly she pulled out shocked by her own actions…

I smiled teasingly and she blushed… “ you are seriously driving me crazy! I wont b a gentlemen any more” I say winking …

She pulls me from neck “ u better don’t be a gentlemen” she whispered my ear lobe and I lost my mind…

“Time for some return gift” I wink

I quickly took of my coat and the shirt and lifted her in bridal style and ran to bed room … our hot night was awaiting for us after long time …

 

           ##########################################################################

*coughs* sorry m nt gud at writing so d last part is left to your imagination :P

. please comment below if you enjoyed it :)

 

thankyu <3