Chapter 1

High school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yeri's pov*

"is this really happening?" 

I asked myself. The girl ive been crushing on for the past few months just asked me to be her girlfriend. We started out as classmates and now i guess we are more than just bestfriends? I could not believe that at the start of the year we hated each other. We would play stupid pranks such as putting staples on each others chair and cutting each other in the queue at the cafeteria. I guess hate does turn into love over time. 

*flashback*
After having our 'girls night out' with suhyun, which includes stalking our 'crushes' and watching a movie, we had to send suhyun home since she has to practice for a singing competition that she and her brother joined. My girlie and I thought it would be a great idea to eat some ice cream in the middle of February. 

"Im cold" 
My girlie said as she linked our arms together. We were walking towards an ice cream parlor located down the street. I froze on the spot as I wasnt used to having skinship with her. Soon after i regained my conscious.
Glancing at her with a judging look i exclaimed, "omg this is so gay"
"Just like you" she fired back while showing me her eyesmile.
Ill let that pass since its true. When are we ever going to reach the ice cream parlor? Having her linking her arm on me and sticking her torso onto my arm is a disaster. I cant think straight. Well. Im not. But thats not the point. Not talking is one of my way of keeping calm so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter