I am pretty sure this is magic

We might have a little problem

Ever since he was born , Jeon Jungkook believed in magic; not in the sense of everything is beautiful and all of us have a special spark in us that makes us unique but in the sense of spells and cauldrons and pretty much all the Harry Potter like magic.

You may call him stupid or even crazy, especially now that he is eighteen , basically an adult , and he still believes in this, but, in all honesty, he will not give a bat about your opinion ( because he is cool just like that, thank you very much ).

Jeon Jungkook will believe in the magic until the day he dies and not because he is still a child at heart ( which, excuse you, he is not ) because there is no other explanation for why Yoongi, his neighbor down two houses is always on fire . Yoongi being on fire in not even a metaphor for the " oh god damn it he is so hot I might as well call the fire department " ( even though that is true with the boys fiery red hair contrasting with his alabaster, unblemished skin ) ; no, sir , Min Yoongi, neighbor extraordinaire , has almost always some part or another of his body surrounded by flames and there is no way way that could happen without the boy ending up dead or severely burned if magic was not involved .

" Morning , hyung . " Jungkook greeted while the older and shorter boy was trying to extinguish the flames covering his hair.

" Hi, kid . " the other answered too focused on the task at hand to even bother to raise his head up and look at his slightly younger friend .

" Do you need help with that ? " Jungkook asked gesturing to the flames .

He knew that the fire covering Yoongi wasn't dangerous, instead of burning feeling like cold water on his hand for the older showed him that the first time they met and Jungkook wanted to call the emergency number for the older's pants were literally on fire so, now that he knew the other's condition was pretty much inoffensive he was up to give a helping head. ( magic, Jungkook already told you. THERE IS NO OTHER REASON FOR A NON BURNING FIRE )

" No, is okay . I have it under control . So, say, what's your guess for today ? "

Ever since Jungkook discovered Yoongi's rather peculiar condition he became sure that the other was not human ( or at least not fully human ) so he took to ask the other daily if he was this or that type of fire creature .

" You are an ifrit . " Jungkook said sure of himself. 

Yoongi was cunning and sneaky and has a way of confusing you with his words Jungkook was sure he was right in his guessing .

" What the , Jeon Jungkook ? Why would you believe I am some kind of hell bound Djinn ? " Yoongi asked , disgust lacing his voice .

" Well ... you are cunning and wicked ? "

" Yes, this is indeed true ... but I told you that I am in no way connected with hell or the ground when you presumed I was a hellhound. a ing hellhound. Damn it, Jeon Jungkook... you though i was a dog. A ING DOG ." Yoongi screamed agitated his hair bursting in flames once again .

" You are so full of pride... and yourself . " Jungkook said and , once he realized what went out of his mind he had a life changing revelation .

Yoongi was full of pride, proud of himself , full of knowledge ( like seriously, was there something that the boy didn't know ) so yes ... that was it. There was no way Jungkook could be wrong this time .

" You are a Phoenix . That's what you are ."

" Damn right I am . " Yoongi  said full of confidence, ignoring his still flaming hair .

" So I am right ? "

" Yes. Took you long enough . " the boy responded, sassing Jungkook's succes in proper Yoongi fashion .

" Wow .... that was unexpected . "

" Was it really ? " Yoongi asked like he was questioning the other's mental abilities .

" No but ... I ...I am pretty sure this is kind of unnatural ... supernatural ? " the younger asked confused with the terms

" I am pretty sure this is magic . " Yoongi responded laughing .

So , in the end, yes you may call Jeon Jungkook weird  or even crazy for believing in magic but he is still right and you are still wrong because Yoongi exists and his the embodiment of magic ( maybe not only for the fact that he is a phoenix, the embodiment of Harry Potter fantasies, but , also, because the way he made Jungkook feel ... I am pretty sure that was , also , some kind of magic.)

 

 

Please don't tell anyone about this, though .... because, after all, powerful magic is supposed to remain secret. Everything will stay between us, right ?