The Past

The Beginning

 

 

 


Chapter 1: The Past

Authors POV

There were roughly around 17 people waiting outside a room, most of them had a booklet in their hands, some of them were looking at the ceiling while seeming to recite what they had just read as if to remember it. In the middle of the crowd doing the same exact thing was Song Min Ho.

"Aish" He quietly seethed as he rubbed the top of his head in fustration. "Why can't i remember this one line!?" he thought angrily as he took a breath and released it slowly. "I need to get land this role or it's over for me" he said as once again looked down towards the paper in his hands and to the ceiling once more as he recited the line to himself.

Around 30 minutes had passed before Min Ho was called into the room for the audition. "Song Min Ho" Called the lady leaning out of the audition rooms door which was cracked open. "Yes!" Said Min Ho as he slowly approached the door and tried to calm his nervers.

"Song Min Ho-ssi?" asked the director as he stood infront of 3 people, all seemingly worn out and tired after today. "Yes that is me, i'll be auditioning for the role of Kim Hyeon Soo for Cruel city. "Allright before we begin though, do you have any prior experience with jobs such as these?" asked the director who peered down at the booklet infront of him before looking up once more expecting an response.
"No this will hopefully be my first role as an actor" i said before laughing lightly" The director smiled as well before saying "I like your enthusiasm, Good Luck" He said before giving the go. For the next 10 minutes Song Min Ho didn't just recite his lines, but added the emotion and that could be comparable to that of a seasoned actor.

"Well, Song Min Ho-ssi.You'll be getting a call from us in a few days for the dates of the shooting days, don't be late" The director said before offering Min Ho a hand shake. Min Ho blinked. And blinked once more before running forward slightly tripping, and shook his hand while saying thank you's and that he won't regret it. The smile on Min Ho's face reached from his left ear to his right as boarded the bus on his way home.
 

-2 Hours Later-

"Hyung!" Min ho exclaimed as he rounded the corner "oh wae, did something happen?" The older boy said before seeing the smile on his face, "Ah did you get a girlfriend!?" Min ho lightly punched the man before saying "I got the role hyung" with a smile almost splitting his face in half. "Wah, i guess my little dongsaeng is all grown now right, Min ho-ah?" "Anyway i have to film We got married with So Eun so behave while i'm gone. And go to our parents house since i'll be gone for the night" Min Ho pouted and said "Allright, but in return you gotta let me make sure So Eun meets my standards for you. Min Ho said before puffing out his chest and standing on his tip toes in an effort to look like an older brother. "ahrasso, ahrasso" Jae Rim said before laughing and walking out the door with a wave.

"Aigoo, you can just tell who he's going to see in the day with that lovestruck smile on his face" Min Ho said before shaking his head and laughing.

-2 Days later-

Min Ho was sitting in class looking out the window with his hand twiddling with his pen before his phone started ringing. He immediately picked up and heard this on the other end "Song Min Ho-ssi You have been picked for the role of Soo. the recording the days will be on the 17th and end in two months from then" The women on the line said before Min Ho said "Ah, yes i'll be there. Thank you !" He said with a huge smile creeping onto his face. the class just carried on like normal after that until the door suddenly opened with the principal walking in with a girl close in toe. "Sorry for the disturbance but i would like to introduce to you your new classmate. Jennie Kim. Now i know most of you will recognize her as the trainee from YG who has featured with artists such as GD. However, she is just a normal student here to get her education" The principal said before nodding to everyone and leaving the room. "Well Jennie Kim-ssi Why don't you sit over then in the cornet next to Min Ho-ssi" At the mention of his name Min Ho looked up noticing the girl approaching before looking down to his desk once more, more focused on the sheet infront of rather than the things going around him.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Jennie Kim imida" The girl said while bowing. Min Ho looked at her and introduced him self before getting back to remembering his lines. hoping the first recording session will go well. 

Soon enough lunch rolled around with the teacher approaching Min Ho. Min ho, can you please show Jennie around? The student council would have someone do it but somethings come up" The teacher asked before leaving with the response sure from Min Ho.

"Lets get going then Jennie Kim-ssi." Said Min Ho as he stood up from his desk and began to head for the door. "Should we just talk comfortably. Since we're both 16?" asked jennie as she followed Min Ho out of the room. "Allright i'm fine with that, anyway you wanna get lunch before i start giving the you grand tour i said with an over exaggerated hand motion before she laughed and agreed to go. As they entered the caferteria they went to the back of the line. Before someone went behind Min Ho and hugged him and said "Oppa, where have you been these past few days, i missed you" 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger? hopefully thats what i tried to do. Hope you had a fun time reading.