First step

Bleeding Heart

Ladies and gentlemen we will be in South Korea In an hour"

"An hour away, my heart seemed to beat faster and faster, I feel more nervous as every second past. It's been 3 years, three long years. I wonder how his doing. I must be going crazy. I still care after all the things he has done.after all those tears I shed for him my heart seem to still beat for him, how crazy" 

"So are you excited to be back with you're friends and attend school with them?" My mother sitting next to me smiled so dearly 

I nodded "this will be our last year in high school, it's exciting to know that I could graduate with them" 

She held my hands " I know this hasn't been easy for you, coming back to a place with so much bad memories, but thank you for doing this with me" I watch as her tears formed 

"Mom, it's me and you against the world remember" ever since my father past away everything was a down fall, my mother lost to my father mistress all the things my mother and father worked in ended with his one night stand. Business, money, house and our lives. 

"Mom we are in a better place than we could ever imagine" my brother Thunder commented, his right. We moved to America and my mom worked non stop to build a name for her self and now she's an owner of the most well know company just like apple and has own many hotels.

"I couldn't have done it without you two" she replied. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelt and open your windows will be landing in five minutes"

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, here is where I left my broken heart, and not to long ago I though I had build a new heart, a stronger heart that could make me forget about that man but I guess bad habits die hard, cuz my hearts is certainly beating for him. 

"Welcome to South Korea enjoy your stay and if you are having another direct flight, please be safe. Thanks for flying with international plane" 

"Eh, why do you have so much message from joongki" thunder announced staring at my phone which I just turn on.

"Maybe he was just worried" I replied and watch as my brother and mother smiled.

"Why don't you just date him dear, his been trying since the first day we moved" I laughed at them 

"Mom we are just friend, we are that close that we may look like couples but his not interested in me" 

"But you are?" Thunder asked grabbing our bags 

"Are what?" I asked 

"Interested" both of them said in unison

"You two are impossible"