001

Monologue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish, Jinhwan-hyung! What are you doing? Hurry up we need to catch up with the others..." his friend, Goo Junhoe lightly tapped on the older male shoulder making him awake from his daily daydreaming.

 

Jinhwan eyes reluctantly look away from his classroom window; his eyes wincing at the bright sunlight as he follow along behind Junhoe out of the classroom towards where the others who already left early to the physical education classes. If he could make any excuses to escape this class he would do everything but he couldn't find any way to escape from facing it today because their class have monthly health check up that every student must attend.

 

"Are you alright? You don't seem to be in a good mood..." Junhoe slung his arm around Jinhwan shoulder practically hovering over the male small figure; once again making Jinhwan shove him aside while cursing knowing his friend was making fun of his height. “Ya !! Do you wish to die?” he threatens.

 

Jinhwan heart ached on every step he took towards the school assembly hall. "I’m alright as you can see.." Jinhwan didn’t forget to reply the question asks; not wanting the male be worried about him.

 

Arriving on the school hall being particularly dragged by Junhoe beside him, his eyes quickly look down afraid that he might saw something he wish he wouldn't and he knew being here on the same room as the others would only end up hurting his heart deeply.

 

"Oh, it’s Kim Jinhwan ..!" a loud voice echoes throughout the hall and everyone attention were on the energy-less body leaning against the blonde hair guy as if searching for support in terms of physically and sanity.

 

Upon the teacher calling for him, Jinhwan eyes automatically reacts and he look up towards the teacher standing few meters away from him and it happen. Jung Chanwoo, the third year male from different class of his was happily having a conversation with his own group of friend. Not that it matters but for one reason, the relationship between Chanwoo and Song Yunhyeong are weirdly intimate in a very concerning ways.

 

"Come here~" his classroom teacher raise his voice trying to gain Jinhwan attention back on him.

 

Jinhwan neither found himself running away from making any contact nor even glance at the scene happening right behind his teacher. It reminds him of an event he wished that never would have happen if he knew he would be this broken by the loss. Jinhwan clenches his fist tightly as he gritted his teeth in annoyance, taking one slow step further moving towards his teacher.

 

"Ya !! Kim Jinhwan, why are you walking so slow. Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter