Chapter-1

I can't believe this is happening.

“OH MY GOSH! I CAN’T BELIEVE WE GOT THE LAST TICKETS TO GOT7’S CONCERT!!!!!” They screamed right into my ears.

“Gosh! You guys don’t have to scream right into my ears, ya’know.” I replied, feeling annoyed at the same time wanted to scream on top of my lungs.

Okay. So here is my story, I’m a huge K-pop fan and so is my sister, Prescilla. As soon as we heard that Got7 was coming to LA, we started hunting for their concert tickets. And luckily, we got the last three tickets. We invited our best friend, Jaze with us. And on the day of the concert, my mom decided to drop us all off. According to her, she said, “I love you guys and so I’m dropping y’all off.” But what she really meant was, “I have to see if other girls are as crazy as the three of you for this ‘K-pop’.” And so she dropped us off.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE WE’RE ACTUALLY GONNA SEE GOT7 PERFORM.” I screamed, not being to hold in my excitement anymore.

“Look who’s screaming now.” Jaze said, laughing along with Cilla.

“WHATEVER, OKAY!! IMMA SCREAM UNTIL JACKSON OPPA RECOGNISES AND MEMORISES MY FACE. WOOOHOOOO!”

Feeling embarrassed, Jaze pulled me in and said, “Let’s just get in, okay?”

__

We got to our seats and just squealed to ourselves and together. The place was already filled up and the lights were all starting to close. Music started playing. And the first song was ‘Fly’. This concert was for their Fly album. The three of us looked at each other and screamed in unison.

This was the order of the songs:

Fly.

Can’t.

See The Light.

FISH.

REWIND.

Begging On My Knees.

Something Good.

They did so well. Well, of course they did. They were Got7 after all. I was still creaming my lungs out and screaming Jackson’s name. He was my No.1 bias after all. <3

“Everyone having a good time??” I heard Jackson’s husky voice.

‘WOOOOOOOOOOO’. Was all he got.

“That’s great. Haha....” he replied, giving his signature laugh.

“We have one more song for y’all. Are you u for it?”Mark asked.

Making Jaze scream like she never did before. ‘Woah! What has become of her?’ I though while laughing at her.

The fans gave another ‘WOOOOOOOOOOOO’.

And the music started. IT WAS THEIR DEBUT SONG!

“OH MY GOOOOSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed. Knowing that this was my favourite song and also my weakness, Jaze and Cilla looked over curious of my reaction as the music came on.

Noryeokhaji anhado wae geureonji molla
Namanbomyeon jajireojyeo nolla
Nae love nae style nae swagger

[ Oh amugeosdo anhaedo geunyang nega joha
Chyeodabomyeo gabyeopge dagaga
Geunyang “Hey girl how are you doing?” (hey!)

 Girls girls girls they love me)
Naneun wae momi ireoneun geoni

 

As soon as he sang his line and did his amazing dance, I fainted. Not literally though. I just kind of froze. But recovered and continued singing and screaming throughout the rest of the song.

__

After the concert, there was a fansigning. So we got in line and I were most probably 1008th person. Just guessing though, I didn’t really count. It took a long time before actually seeing Got7 face to face. But we got there and when our turn came, We were super excited. First was JB, then Mark, Yugyeom, Jr., Youngjae, Jackson and lastly BamBam.

“Hiiiiii, JB. Nan jeongmal dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo.” I tried my best.

He laughed as he signed my album and said, “Ne. Gamsahamnida.”

“Mark, you’re awesome.” I said.

“Oh really? Thank you. Haha...” he said, signing the album.

“Yugyeom... Gwiyeoptta!!!!” I said, covering my mouth, not being able to contain his cuteness. He was my second bias from Got7.

He started blushing and laughed, covering his mouth while singing the album. And so I moved on to the next member.

“Jr. You’re the best!” I said, also kind of shouting. And before he could say anything, Jackson says, ‘No, I’m the best.’ And I almost exploded. He was signing the album, but he only looking at me. I turned so red and frozed... Again.

"Youngjae, you have such a beautiful voice." I said. 

"Ahh. Thank you. Thank you." he tried his best to speak English, which was cute. 

Someone from behind pushed me and I dropped my phone and it went over to the other side (Jackson’s side). He reached out for it and handed it to me with a smile. I DIED!!!! I totally forgot what I was going to say to him. As he signed the album, he said, “Aren’t you going to say anything to me?” and he looked up. I gave a ‘What do you mean?’

“Well? You said something to all the members. What about me?” he said.

“I.... I forgot.” Was all I could say. ‘What is wrong with you, Christine???? I thought o myself.

He laughed and pass the album to BamBam.

“BamBam, Saranghaeyo.” I said.

“Ne....” he smiled and signed the album. “Whhaattt?” I heard Jackson say.

BamBam laughed at him. I gave Jackson a nervous smile and left.          

__

 

 

Okay. So this is the first chapter. Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. And please comment what you thought about it. Byeee. :D