fin

Hold my hand

Yebin throws Heehyun a sly smile, she knows this unnie is in trouble.

 

“Stop smiling like that. It’s creepy.” Heehyun shoots the younger a glare but it only makes Yebin’s smile grow wider.

 

“I’m just excited about what’s going to happen.” Yebin clasps her hands together, like she’s praying for whatever’s going to happen comes sooner. “Remember the last time you were locked, well, kicked out of your own room and you end up sleeping on the floor because we so conveniently spilled water all over the couch?”

 

Heehyun chews on her lower lip remembering how Eunice apologetically told her she had to sleep on the floor because they had dirtied the couch. She later found out it was no accident, the perpetrator was Baek Yebin who suggested the idea in which (shockingly) Chaeyeon approved.

 

“You’re so dead Baek Yebin.”

 

“Oh not before you unnie.”

 

-x-

 

“You…do not feel familiar, are you perhaps our new member Eunchae?” Yebin who’s lying on the couch reaches her right hand up and grabs it with her left, pretending to feel it.

 

Heehyun rolls her eyes and plops down next to the girl, “Can you like, stop?”

 

Jenny who’s usually quiet, looks at the duo and starts giggling non-stop as she recalls how Heehyun took her time feeling Chaeyeon’s hand but in the end saying it’s Eunchae’s.

 

“Oh Jenny not you too!” Heehyun grunts.

 

“I’m sorry unnie…”

 

“Don’t apologize, it’s this idiot’s fault.” Eunice gives Heehyun a head smack. “Can’t even recognize her girlfriend’s hand.”

 

“And the point you didn’t even hesitate to say ‘Jung Chaeyeon’ when you actually was touching Eunchae was just...”

 

Massaging the spot that was smacked by the leader, Heehyun turns to the sudden extra voice and sees Eunjin shaking her head while eating her bowl of cereal.

 

“Yah Ahn Eunjin just eat and shut it.”

 

“You shut it.”

 

Upon hearing the voice, Heehyun’s blood runs cold. Everyone (well everyone but Heehyun) turns their head to the girl that’s standing behind the frozen girl. A hand slowly reaches over Heehyun’s shoulder and the person leans over and says. “Hold it.” The older heard what the younger said but is too stunned to move a muscle.

 

Heehyun looks at Eunice, meeting her in the eye and silently asking the older to shed her some light on what’s happening. Yebin looks at the situation amused and bites on her bottom lip to prevent herself from laughing. Heehyun who sees this, glares at the girl and mouths something threatening to her.

 

“What did you say to Yebin?”

 

Heehyun looks up and sees Chaeyeon standing in front of her and staring down with an expressionless face.

 

“N-nothing.”

 

Chaeyeon doesn’t say a word and only gazes hard on Heehyun, making the older squirm in her seat. Sensing the uneasiness, all the other girls share a look and leave the two girls alone (well Yebin is practically dragged away by Eunice).

 

Holding out her hand, Chaeyeon says to the older, “Hold it.”

 

Heehyun looks at the younger’s hand dumbly for a few seconds and then to her face, cocking her head to the side she asks, “Hold…your hand?”

 

Chaeyeon wants to roll her eyes at the stupid question, the fierce-looking rapper can sometimes be as dumb as a rock. She remembers during the PD101 era, every trainee could see Eunwoo was all over the rapper, showing aegyo, touching her here and there, the Pledis girl even openly showed her interest towards Heehyun by saying ‘she’s my style’ on national TV.

 

“I wonder who’s the pabo.” Chaeyeon huffs and drops herself beside Heehyun, she grabs her slightly bigger hand and plays with the slim digits, “You.” and laces their fingers together. “Keep holding my hand.”

 

Heehyun smiles stupidly, “Even if I finally recognize it’s yours?”

 

Chaeyeon’s expression turns cold, “You seriously are bringing this up?” and releases her hold on their interlocking hands.

 

Seeing this, Heehyun chuckles and quickly wraps her arm over Chaeyeon’s shoulder, wrapping her body around the younger, she then reaches out to her idle hand, interlocking their fingers together again, giving Chaeyeon a over-the-shoulder handhold.

 

“Sorry princess.”

 

Chaeyeon gives Heehyun a sideway glare but the older does not budge, with a stupid grin on her face she tightens her hold and softly mumbles into the younger’s ear. “I promise I’ll never let go.”

 

Hearing such cheesy words, Chaeyeons lips can’t help but tug upwards. Suppressing her growing smile, she hides her face in the crook of Heehyun’s neck, earning a hearty laugh from the older.

 

-x-

 

(Next morning)

 

“Well I’m sure you got yourself a good beating huh unnie.” Yebin says sensing the presence beside her is none other than the rapper.

 

“Me?” Heehyun points at herself baffled. “No. Nothing happened.”

 

Yebin quickly looks at the older with a disbelief expression, Heehyun thinks the turn is so fast that the younger may actually get a whiplash. “Excuse me?”

 

“We made up.”

 

“What!?”

 

“You heard me. We made up. Chaeyeon and I are perfectly fine now.” Heehyun answers nonchalantly and grabs a packet of instant coffee. “Wait. Or was it made out? Are they…you know, the same?”

 

 

 

 


A/N: I have two apologies to make. First, this is a super late update...it's my fault, so feel free to throw your stones at me ;_; Second, I didn't write Eunchae in here...because I still don't have a grasp on what Eunchae's personality like ;_; Well all in all I hope you like this and please do comment! Till next time <3