You're Mean

It's Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung laughed loudly, pleading Jungkook to stop tickling him. "Jeon Jungkook-!" Taehyung managed to gasp out between laughs, "We are both adult men!" Jungkook smiled down at his lover, "Aaaand your point is?" Taehyung took a moment to catch his breath, "So we should not be having tickle fights which end up with us laughing our asses off on the floor!" Jungkook merely smiled and ruffled the elder's hair. 

They were in their own little world until their apartment door slammed, "YOU TWO HAVE GOT TO TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE NEXT EPISODE PLEASEEEEEEE!" Their friend Jimin pleaded, getting on his knees and putting his hands together. The couple took a glance at Jimin and back at each other before erupting with laughter once again. 

The eldest of the trio was now pouting, glaring at his friends. "Your drama is one of the best ones I have ever watched and I seriously will die if I do not find out what happens right now." Jungkook chuckled, "Well," he started as he walked over to the s horter male, "it was nice having you as a friend for all these years, Jimin. I may miss you." Jimin stared in disbelief as the younger started to tear up, making himself cry within five seconds. 

Jimin looked at the other male for help, Taehyung shrugged, "My Kookie is good." Jimin face palmed, turning around and leaving. Jungkook smiled, tears welled in his eyes, and turned to his boyfriend, "So, shall we continue what we were doing before? Or would you rather not?" 

"You're mean," the elder huffed, crossing his arms. Jungkook's smiled widened as he took a place next to Taehyung on the floor. Taehyung sighed as he pulled the younger closer, "Mmm.. Kookie? When was the last time we went on a date?" Jungkook tilted his head, thinking. "A while?" Taehyung nodded, frowning as he played with his boyfriend's hair. 

"Tae." 

Taehyung wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings, just staring at the younger's lips. 

 

"Tae!" 

No answer. 

Jungkook groaned, "TAEHYUNG." The elder jumped a little, shocked. "What is it, Kookie?" The younger pouted. The elder always did this. He was distracted so easily, and normally he would find it cute, but now was important. "Are you surprised that we haven't been shamed for being gay?" Taehyung cocked an eyebrow, his Jungkookie always found weird times to ask weird questions. But he shrugged nonetheless, "Isn't it a good thing that we haven't Plus, in my defense, we're an adorable couple."  He finished the sentence with a chuckle.

Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter