Final

He's A Little Lost

So Jungkook was lost.

No, actually, he was just walking around without any sense of direction. Wandering in the truest form of the word... Is what Jungkook would like to say.

But really, no. He's just lost.

"Why the hell is the school so big?", Jungkook muttered as he blindly walked around the corner. "Really, who the even go to this school?ー"

You know what's coming up here right? 

"ーAnd why does it need so much damn spacEE!" Jungkook bumped into another person at this very moment, toppling them over to the ground. He groaned as he craddled his head. Despite the ache, he got up quickly and looked around. Thank goodness the hallway was barren other than the two or else Jungkook would've been very flustered and embarassed. The other guy also rose up with an annoyed tsk and a hiss. 

Being prideful as he is, especially since there's only one person admist the hallway, Jungkook scowled at the guy. 

He's usually quite the gentleman, he would have said sorry. But today was just one of those frustrating days and Jungkook's pride was already beaten when he took a look at the campus map and didn't understand a of it ("I'm suppose to be the Golden Maknae, dammit, why is this map so complicated?"). Therefore he had no more patience for anything really. If this was a normal day Jungkook would have restrained himself like he usually would (People have said his brash and stubborn personality was too sassy to handle at times), but something about the guy is different. Jungkook doesn't know whether that's good or bad.

The other guy (Was that mint hair Jungkook was seeing? Or is it just the trick of the light?) scowled back with more intensity. "Watch where you're going kid", he growled, voice low and gruff.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You bumped into me too so don't act as if this is all my fault, old man" (He added in the last bit because, well, the other one DOES look older).

Hell, the other guy might be a senior with how he brought himself. His posture all intimidating and superior like. His hair (definitely mint green) surprisingly suited him though it does scream delinquant. He wore a... leather jacket? Hold on is this person some kind of gangster? Is Jungkook going to disappear and never be heard again because he accidentally talked back to some hot shot?

Jungkook must've said all those things out loud as the other burst out laughing. "I'm what you consider infamous, but not in the way that you think. Also hell no, gangsters got nothing on me", the other guy started. "And I'm not going to abduct you. Who would? ("A lot of people", Jungkook automatically defended himself. "I'm hella cute") But I am a senior and that means that you can't talk back to me. Therefore, you were in the wrong"

Jungkook scoffed, "What kind of rule is that? How unfair" No, Jungkook is not pouting, not at all. Seriously he's not, stop thinking that he is because it lessens his spitefulness by like a tenfold. 

(Jungkook's been told before how his pouty face was too cute and adorable, even when he's throwing a fit. It's demeaning when all you want is to be angry at a person but they're cooing at yourㅡadmittedly cuteㅡscowl)

The other man quietens. He had on an unreadable expression before asking stiffly, "Hey kid, what's your name?"

"Why? I thought I couldn't talk back to you", Jungkook retorted. This brings about a slight twitch at the corner of the other's one's mouth.

"You just did, brat. But fine, I'll be a gentleman if you so wish. The name's Min Yoongi. Now isn't it common courtesy to say your name back?"

Jungkook ignored the last bit and rolled his tongue around the name. "Min Yoongi? Where have I heard that before?" He muttered quietly to himself. But with Yoongi's heavy stare and the increasing silence, Jungkook sighs as he relented. "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook"

He wondered if telling a stanger (Min Yoongi, you know his name now, he's not exactly a stranger anymore) would be a good thing or a bad thing. But, as Jungkook looks over Yoongi once more, it sure will be interesting.

"Well I need to get going" Jungkook finally said. He pushed his bag higher on one shoulder.

"Do you know where you're going kid?", Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I know where I'm going, I'm not stupid", Jungkook huffed at the nickname and the question. He purposely bumped into Yoongi's shoulder as he bypassed him. 

"Are you a freshman?" Yoongi hollered behind him after a moment or two.

Abruptly, Jungkook stopped in his track. He turned his head around and nodded hesitantly. "Why..."

The words died on his lips when a wide chesire grin lighted up Yoongi's face. It's almost as if the senior had just won against Jungkook (this rose a bitter feeling in his chest becase Jungkook's THE Golden Maknae, he never loses but why does it feel like he did?) As if Yoongi had just cornered Jungkook's king in a game of chess, he said the words that would surely be in line with checkmate.

"The freshman building is this way, kid", Yoongi pointed in his direction, the fox-like smile never leaving his face.

It didn't take long for Jungkook's face to flush deep red. "R-right"

He walked hesitantly towards the senior and when they were centimeters apart, Yoongi wrapped his (warm) arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "Let hyung show you the way"

Being so close to the elder, Jungkook had the time to notice things he wasn't able to notice when he was scowling at the man. Now, now Jungkook's flushed face was less because of the embarassment and more because of something else.

Something that woke up the butterflies in his stomach and increased the rate of his heart. God no, why does it have to be with this guy? Why can't it be with some gentleman who would treat Jungkook like a prince.

Yoongi snorted (Did Jungkook just say that out loud again? Wow his mouth really needed to shut it sometimes) and glanced his way. He brought his face so close (Too close, Jungkook inwardly screamed, close enough to kiss him) and smiled a full on gummy smile.

(Jungkook was hit with more feelings in the chest. Yoongi was unnecessarily handsome when he smiles. Jungkook can feel his life shortning by being next to this guy for too long)

"Aren't I being a gentleman right now? I'm taking you to class right?"

Jungkook, too flustered to say anything, just nodded in agreement. 

"Aww it's shy Jungkookie, how cute. Where's the Jungkook that I know who spited fire and ice?"

"Still here", Jungkook suddenly switched personality and snorted. Sometimes he hated his automatic sassy personality. Yoongi grinned.

"Well aren't you just full of surprises. Anyways after class meet me at the main hallㅡYou know where that is, right?"

Jungkook blinked. "Why?", he asked cautiously.

"So I can take you for a date, why else, kid?", Yoongi's stare screamed 'Duh' all over it.

"Wait what? Date? Huh?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, his doe eyes wide and mouth agape. Where did this come from?

Suddenly the older turned his head away and brought his left hand to cover the bottom part of his face. Jungkook can see the redness of his neck and ears (and face, if Yoongi would stop covering it) and he felt a twinge in his heart. 

" kid, that was way too cute. This is why I need to take you on a date. So I can see all your differen personalities and expressions", Yoongi croaked out.

Jungkook blinked again, face increasingly red. "Iㅡ Okay" He said at last, eyes toward the floor as if they're the most interesting thing in the world.

"Okay?", Yoongi repeated.

"Okay", Jungkook whispered back.

Both walked in comfortable silence afterwards, hearts beating fast as one.

.

.

.

Extra:

So Jungkook got lost again.

This time, he wanted to go to main hall to meet Yoongi. He bumped into another person again, a nice guy with a sunshine of a smile named Park Jimin, who showed him the way. They can see Yoongi from a far distance, the mint hair an obvious indicator of the senior's presence. Though, when Jungkook pointed him out, Jimin paled slightly.

Yoongi taped his feet on the floor as a sign of impatience. Once taking note of the two presence instead of one, he decided to have a little bit of fun before lunch. He fake scowled when the two were close enough. 

"Is that how it is? Are you gonna bat your eyelash at every guy when you're lost? How quick of you to forget me for this brat" Yoongi said to Jungkook as he pointed to Jimin (who literally had no idea what was going on, he was just helping the kid, he swore on his life). The he turned to the innocent one in the situation and fired. "And you brat, don't think you can waltz in here pulling the exact same moves as I did and think you're
going to win his heart. I did it first, so I was the original and everybody loves originals. When I'm done with you, that perfect eyesmile never going to show again"

Jungkook shook his head and was about to defend them both - because Jimin clearly wasn't going to - when he caught Yoongi's eyes (This guy, taking amusement from the situation... Jungkook doesn't even know what he sees in Yoongi)

But still... Jungkook went to Yoongi's side, not without punching the mint haired senior on the shoulder and blushing furiously. "Shut up, don't scare him like that", he whispered feverently. "Let's go already. Thanks for the guidance Jimin-hyung"

And they were off, leaving Jimin gaping becauseㅡ

What the hell? Seriously, what happened? Was Jimin dreaming?

Min Yoongi, who has a record of misbehaviors and is practically the school's scary ruler, just... Took a punch? And obeyed command? From Jungkook? Who's sweet as sugar and innocent and pure but also new and younger than him? 

"It feels as if I'm letting a bunny go into the claws of a big bad wolf 
", Jimin shuddered. But again he didn't do anything because although there are some false rumors regarding Min Yoongi, Jimin knew there were truthful ones as well. "I don't feel like dying this year", he said as he left the area.

(Actually, rather than bunnies and wolves it's more like a mother hen with it's
sharp claws around a lazy turtle. Jungkook's apparently the nagging and forceful type too, Yoongi found out later, which wasn't so bad as his so called 'mischievous' reputation got cleared up after Jungkook toldㅡread forcedㅡhim to 'become a better student'. Jungkook could honestly be much scarier than Yoongi at times afterall) 


MinMin's Notes: 

Decided to post another Sugakookie Uni au! I hope you guys enjoyed this little fic~
Thanks to those who read, comment, subscribe, upvote and wtv else :))