Best friend advice

Same Old Love

All eyes are on her... At that moment, she know she so up... After last night, she feel so awkward about herself like she arguing with her mentality and her brain about those naughty comment she threw to Sehun... Naughty? well, maybe not that naughty but yes, its awkward to face him after that comment and now he right infront of her, with those eyes that seems like a laser to her. 

Hayoung try to control her breath and smile to Hanbin, Sehun and other EXO member.

"Hanbin-ah, lets go, I'm starving and all my unnies has other schedule until late midnight. You better take me somewhere to eat or you won't be shopping till the end of the day. And it's okay, don't buy the perfume, its getting old already I bought you Gucci perfume, it smell better than this one. "

Hayoung shyly look at Sehun  

"you can have it Sehun-shii, have a nice day."

Hayoung and Hanbin bow to Sehun and the rest od EXO member

As soon as she and Hanbin escape from the awkward moment, Hanbin just laugh in the car until they finally arrive at Bobby aunts restaurant.

Hayoung : Stop it, Hanbin. I am so angry at myself. I told you what happen last time I meet him right? And meeting him today just added my embarrassment more. 

What should I do Hanbin-ah??? 

Hanbin : Aigoo uri chingu... What should you do? Just accept him already, obviously you're more happy when you know he will chase u after he realise his feeling. But, after what I see, maybe we should torture his feeling more. Let him taste the same feeling you taste and if he still chase you, then I will approve your relationship.

Hayoung : Of course I'm happy but don't you think I'm stupid if I let him entering my life again. What if people surrounding us will see me as easy person.

Hanbin : He is big star Hayoung, either your an easy person or not once you accept and date him, people will be salty about you. My fans they not as extreme as ExoL, even Taeyeon sunbae-nim and krystal sunbae-nim going through a hard way of their love. But, that what it takes for an idol like us to feel the happiness, we feel betrayed, sad, anger but at the end, happiness will come along. That happen only when both side have a lot desire and love towards each other.

Hayoung : So, what you mean ... I should take it slow and see how it goes with Sehun, how bad he wants to be with me? 

Hanbin : yup, let the guy lead you. Last time, you are the one that trying so hard this time let him. I know he feel jealous about you and me at the store. He will contact you tonight. But, you will only pick up on the third call. Let him feel the anxiety that you once feel

Hayoung : Playing hard to get again... I'm bad at this, I don't know what to do if I don't have you right now. I don't want to burden my unnie about this small puppy love.

Hanbin : Its okay Hayoung-ah... that what friend are. Let eat, you said you were starving. After this, I will sent you home, I have to go to the studio. I have a new song in my mind inspired by a handsome boy jealousy...

Hayoung : seriously, Hanbin stop it. hehe...

Hanbin : What ? I didn't say any name... hehe

 

Still at the drugstore, Sehun are fuming with anger and jealousy. His hyung just watch him and laugh silently at their maknae face. 

Sehun : You know what hyung, I want to sleep, I'm heading to the dorm first, you guys can take your shopping time.

Kai : Did he expect us to believe him? He will go to Apink dorm and wait for her. I like seeing him jealous, because he so stupid back then, to let go of sweet little angel like Hayoung.

Suho, Baekhyun, Chen : hehe, we hope Kai, we hope.