complete

A song for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk is walking along the sidewalks, alone, as usual. He needs to relief his stress. So, he decide to take a walk. After a while walking, his mind is calm from all the stress he is having. He feel his body is tired and begging to take a little rest. Not far from his spot, he saw a bench from afar. When come closer to it, he saw a boy, playing guitar and the boy seems so into the music. He sit at the other end of the bench and stare at the boy.

 

His ears are small like baby, his singing is heart-warming also, Minhyuk noticed the braces the boy have. it suits him well Minhyuk thought. Just with that, Minhyuk begin to admire the boy until he didn't notice that the boy was staring at him. The boy don't know what to do and wave his hand infront of the other's face. "Uhm hello? You there?" The boy said. His voice snapped Minhyuk back to reality. "Oh uhm" Minhyuk look down at his lap. The boy smile "why are you staring at me?" The boy asks. Minhyuk don't know what to answer to that. "I uh I was just uhm uhh I was just listening to your voice yes listening to your voice..its..heart-warming" 

 

crap. What did I just said? but the boy smile anyway. "Thank you" the boy thank. "Oh its late already, I think I should head back home" the boy then put back his guitar in it's case. Before the boy walk away, "its nice to talk to you even its just a little talk. I'm Sanha. Yoon Sanha" the boy smile causing Minhyuk to smile back. "I'm Minhyuk. Park Minhyuk" the boy who named is Sanha, bow to Minhyuk before walking away.

 

"Wait!" Sanha stop at his spot and turn to face Minhyuk. "Can we uhm..can we maybe meet tomorrow? Here at 10?" Minhyuk asks. Sanha smile and nod. "Sure" and with that, Sanha walk away and away from Minhyuk's sight. "What was that feeling?" Minhyuk asks himself as he place his hand at his chest, feeling his heart beating faster. Minhyuk shook his head and walk back home. Home, its already night and Minhyuk finds himself can't wait for tomorrow meeting Sanha.

 

The next day, Minhyuk came there a little late. He walk towards where the bench is and saw Sanha waiting there. He slowly approach the said boy. "How long have you waiting for me?" Minhyuk asks. "Just a couple of minutes. Not that long though" Sanha smile. Minhyuk let out a sigh of relief. "So, what do you want to do?" Sanha asks. "Uhm..I dont know..where do you want to go? And what do you want to do?" Minhyuk asks back. Sanha just shrug. "Anywhere, I'm fine" then Minhyuk's stomach growl. "Is that you?" Sanha chuckle. Minhyuk blush at that. "Maybe we can eat something?" Minhyuk said. Sanha nod "sure, I'm hugry too to be honest" he giggles. Minhyuk grin "okay! My treat!" 

 

And thats how they find themselve in a small restaurant. They both come closer to the counter. "Oh! Sanha-ah! Long time no see. How've you been?" Sanha smile "fine Bin hyung. How have you been with Dongmin hyung?" "So far, we're fine thank you" the man giggles. Then another person come closer to the man named Bin and give him a backhug. "Dongmin hyung~ how is Bin hyung doing to you?"  Sanha asks. "He's been naughty to me" the guy who Minhyuk assumed to be Dongmin, said. That cause Bin to blush madly and Sanha laugh softly, not wanting to be the center of attention and it make Minhyuk's heart melt. why the hell did I feel this way? he thought. 

 

"Oh Sanha, who is this? Your boyfriend?" Bin asks. Sanha shook his head slowly and giggles "he's just a friend. We just met yesterday" Bin and Dongmin pout hearing that. Sanha laugh again "why do you give me that face?" "Too bad you guys aren't together. You two look perfect together" Dongmin said. Minhyuk's heart started to race. "Hey I'm Bin, Sanha's cousin and this is Dongmin" Bin introduce himself and Dongmin. "I'm Minhyuk" Minhyuk bow, a little too fast. Wrong move. He suddenly hit his forehead on the counter. "Ouch" he hissed as both of his hands on his forehead. "Omo Minhyuk. You okay?" Sanha asks, both hands grabbing Minhyuk's both arms, looking worried. "Y-yeah I-I'm okay" he stuttered. He mentally curse. Why in the world did he stuttered?

 

"Its okay Sanha, you both can take a seat. I'll give you both a free meal" Bin said. Sanha thank him and bring Minhyuk on a table. "Minhyuk, you sure you okay?" Sanha asks, still worried. Minhyuk can feel his heart melt again. just why do I feel this way? What is this feeling? of course Minhyuk doesn't know the feeling. Its his first time feeling that way. Minhyuk just smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter