One

Dating Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun had set several hours ago when a restaurant in downtown Seoul began was filled with people who are starving or just to get together with friends and family. In one of the end tables, near a brick wall decorated with candles classical, as in several other tables, sat a pair of 'lovebirds' who was enjoying a plate of steak with a glass of wine.

"So .. this is our last dinner? "The man said

The waiter who was pouring a cold water for the woman must have thought the two couples are currently in the Cold War and would end their relationship sooner or later.

"Thank you" said the girl sweetly to the waiter who bowed low before going.

"I would not be surprised if you want us to extend the contract" the man said again

The woman with long black hair over her shoulder only occasionally smiled while continuing to enjoy her food. The last dish has been spent when the man decided to speak again, ignoring the fact that he has been ignored since a few hours ago.

"Don;t feel anything for me? " he said

The woman wiped her lips gracefully, grabbed the bag which is not far from her, before pushing her chair back a little bit.

"First, I'm a professional .." the woman stood up from her seat, "a second, you're not my type" The woman smiled for the last time, "Goodbye, Mr Park Chanyeol. Don’t forget to complete your payment”

With a wave of her hand, this woman go. This man did not even try to catch up, he knows very well how the contract was written, he was just trying to really be a boyfriend. Who knows he is lucky.

" feel something?!! What a joke, he did not pay for everything yet " the woman muttered as she walked through the door.

She jumped a little when she heard her cell phone ringing inside her handbag bag.

" Yep? I know, I was walking to the front "

She hung up the phone with a bright smile and stepped into the street right in front of the restaurant. Already there was a blue car with a windshield that opens waiting.

" It is finished with the farewell dinner, Joy? " Said the driver of the car

" Very funny, Oh Sehun! "

" Why? Is not it touching? He took you to a fancy restaurant just to say goodbye "

" Say goodbye , he did it just to show off. Stupidly me chose him as my client "

" You're not listening Hanbin that night, he'd say it right? "

Joy small chuckle, " you know I never believed in that man named Hanbin "

" I know, but it's called male instinct "

Sehun stepped on the gas deeper in the middle of the streets of Seoul were dimly lit and crowded

" So .. you also already finished? "

" With Irene noona? “

" Hmm " Joy nodded

" Already since two days ago "

" too bad "

" Which one? "

" Irene unnie is a good woman "

" Then? "

" Have you not laid eyes on her for a while or you don’t like a older women? "

" The same question to you, what's wrong with Chanyeol? Don’t you like a rich man? " Sehun even asked

" You told me yourself, he's not a nice guy. So I'm trying to listen to my friend well, " Joy made ​​the right reasons.

" the same reason for me "

" Irene unnie is the bad women too? " Joy widened

" No, not that. It’s just .... "

Sehun trying to find a good reason, which is better than to say that he likes girls who are currently sitting beside him. Girl with chubby cheeks and big black eyes, tall girl with milky white skin. The girl he had known since seven years ago and he has always protected her ever since.

" Hya, back to earth, Oh Sehun !! You're driving right now "

Sehun jerked his head several times before returning to concentrate on the road.

" So what is wrong with Irene unnie? "

" Are we still going to discuss it? " Sehun rolled his eyes

" Hmm, I wondered "

Joy changing her seat and completely overlooks Sehun, shows curiosity face with both hands prop up her chin.

" My heart is not for her " Sehun replied curtly

Joy paused, still at the starting position

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter