Debut

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Kai

 

"Hyung I heard there's a new girlgroup debuting today. You want to watch them?" I heard Sehun asked Minseok hyuk

"Okay since were already done with the video rehearsal, lets watch" minseok hyung agreed

 

Fans were already lining up and they are already cheering for the group. 

 

"I wonder who'll debut today" Suho hyung asked no one in particular. 

 

We stayed in the side of the stage because fans are really cheering for the girlgroup that will be debuting. 

 

"This is daebak. They havent debuted but the fans are getting wild" Chanyeol praised

 

"Those people cheering, look at them. Arent they Exo-Ls?" Kyungsoo noticed

 

"Hyung's right. Its really them"

 

We were still talking when suddenly the audience erupted in cheers. 


We looked at the stage and received the biggest shock of our lives. 

 

(imagine that they are just 4 this time performing )

 

"SARANGHAEYO LISA!!!" 

 

"CRYSTAL UNNIE DAEBAK!"

 

"EXO, LISA UNJAENA, YOUNGWONHEE"

 

 

All of our attentions are fully focused on them. The fans are cheering loudly and enthusiastically. 

 

They introduced themselves one by one. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Lisa, Blackpink's Maknae. Please take care of us" She said bowing. 

 

Right after she said her name, the fans started to chant. 

 

"EXO, LISA, UNJAENA!!! YOUNGWONHEE!" 

 

"Please continue supporting us" They all said before bowing and exiting the stage. 


Suho and Kyungsoon hyung met them halfway. 

 

The cheers became louder as the fans saw us approaching. 

They went wild when Suho hyung hugged Jinah. 

The others also hugged her and when it was my turn, we both hesitated. 

 

 

 

"Chukahae Jinah" 

 

"Kamsahamnida sunbae" 

 

"Can you please stop calling me sunbae? Please treat me like how you usually treat me"

 

"I cant sunbae" 

 

"Please jinah. You are really a special person to me. We cant continue being like this" 

 

We forgot we were still hugging until suho hyung silently whispered that we should break away drom each other since fans are already speculating something. 

 

"we will talk backstage jinah and I wont take this cold shoulder from you anymore" 

 

She just nodded because her bandmates are already telling her to go to their dressing room. She waved at the fans for the last time before leaving. 

 

"Hyung, jinah was really amazing. I didnt know she can dance like that" sehun prais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter