Official

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys this is the second update today. I may or may not be updating more than twice today since classes in my country are suspended because of the heavy rainfall. Anyway please do drop comments, I really appreciate it. Kamsahamnida.

 

Weeks passed by and YG Sangjangnim continued to tease the fans about our upcoming debut. 

Weekly we are releasing the confirmed members. 

We started with Jennie last week and this week its my turn. 


To say Im not nervous is an understatement. Im really really nervouse that I dont know what to do anymore. 

 

I deleted all of my social media accounts related to kai. 

I even have all of my friends stop calling me crystal because that name reminds me of kai and krystal. It just hurts me more and more as people call me that. 

 

I was about to delete my twitter account when I realized that the number of followers are really many.

I decided against it in the end. 

 

Why should I delete every sns I have? So what if it got famous because of jongin. 

 

Speaking of Jongin, I wonder how he felt when he found out that Ill be debuting? 

 

Will he be happy for me? Will he cheer for me when we are in the same show?

 

Aish you are going insane! Why are you talking to yourself? 

 

Instead of deleting my account, I just decided to change everything. 

 

 

     Lalice Ryu | @l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter