Shoulder & Pillows (Dodaeng)

One-Shot and Multi-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics = Thoughts

 

The girls just finished recording their last sched of the day, so it’s time to head back to their dorm.

"Kids, get inside the car quickly" Nayoung shouted, so they quickly settled themselves inside the car after waving goodbye to their huge crowd of fans. Since it was a tiring day for them, they started to fall asleep one by one.

"Yoojung-ah~ Can I sleep on your shoulder" a certain tall girl said to the tired looking girl beside her. The short girl nodded her head and moved closer to the younger one. Doyeon smiled and put her on her friend's shoulder.

After few minutes, Yoojung noticed that the girl on her shoulder kept on moving.

"What's wrong?"

Doyeon lifted her head up from the older girl's shoulder.

"I can't sleep comfortably with my body crouched like this. You are too short." She said before pouting.

Yoojung's brow twitched in annoyance. "Yah! I'm doing you a favor, how dare you insult my height you goliath?!"

Doyeon was about to answer but Nayoung, who was sitting beside her, woke up because of their noise.

"Guys, keep it down. The other girls are sleeping." The leader said softly.

"Sorry Unnie!" The two girls said apologetically.

"So what seems to be the problem here?"

The two girls looked at each other then get annoyed after seeing each other's faces.

"This giant is ungrateful/She's too short to be my pillow!" Both of them answered at the same time that made them glared at each other.

"And she insulted me!" They both said again in unison while pointing at each other.

The stone leader sighed. "I get it, why don't we switch seat Doyeon, so we can all rest quietly?"

Doyeon was about to say something but Nayoung cut her. "You can sleep on my shoulder"

The tallest girl's eyes lit up after hearing that. "Thank you unnie" she stood up to change seats with the other girl. After settling down, she put her head on the leader's shoulder but she lift her head up again just to stick her tongue out towards the short girl who's glaring at her.

"Brat" "Midget"

Nayoung sighed "Kids"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

 

The girls are inside the car heading to their morning schedule. Since everyone got their “rest”, they are all energetic and the car is filled with noises. The two fantagio girls, who seems to be getting along again, are seated together. They kept on giggling and throwing jokes around

"So you two reconciled again? That's good!" They heard a certain cute chubby girl say. The other girls looked at her confusedly. She smiled and pointed her lips towards the duo at the back corner of the car.

"What happened? Did they fight?" Yeonjung asked with an oddly twinkling bright eyes. She's probably amused that the two girls fought

"Yep"

"Tell us what happened!" Some of the girls said excitedly

"Yah!" The fantagio yelled in protest but got ignored 

"Ask Nayoung Unnie. She was involved"

The said girl blinked her eyes multiple eyes. "I wasn't involved. I just got dragged. Keep me out it Mina-yah"

So the girls turned to the eye smiling girl again.

"Those two bickered yesterday because Midget Yoojung's shoulder was too low for the big head of the Giant Doyeon."

"Yah Mina!" The duo yelled after hearing the insult of the said girl

The other girls laughed. Even the reserved Chaeyeon and Stone Leader Nayoung.

"I can imagine" Sohye said while smiling widely.

"It's not gonna happen again!" Doyeon said in defense "that's why I pulled Nayoung Unnie, who is tall, to sit with me."

Yoojung glared at the girl beside her. "You just insulted me indirectly"

Doyeon smiled at the glaring girl. "You know that I still love you the best." She said before putting her arm on the shorter girl's shoulder and pulled her for a side hug.

Yoojung just pouted and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After that incident, Doyeon keeps on pulling tall girls to seat with her, although she still sit beside Yoojung, who wasn't pleased about it. She felt weird seeing her lovely tall friend sleeping on someone's shoulder. After sulking for a while, an idea popped up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls are up so early to prepare for their morning schedule. While the other girls are already walking towards their car, someone is still inside the building struggling with something.

Chaeyeon, the manager/mom of the girls, began counting heads. She noticed that someone is missing and that certain someone is their shortest member.

She scratched her head. "Guys, where is yoojung?"

Doyeon turned her head to their resident mom after hearing someone's name. "She was just right behind me earlier."

"Are you sure it was her? She's too short to be noticed." The youngest girl said jokingly that made the other girls laugh.

"Yah! I heard that Jeon Somi!" Someone yelled not far from them. When they all turned to the source of voice, they all burst in laughter

The short girl is carrying a bunch of pillows on her arm and it's blocking her view. She is struggling to see her path that made her walk wiggly and slowly with her legs spread widely. It looks funny, pitiful and adorable at the same time.

"Omo, Yoojung-ah! What are heck are you doing?!" Chaeyeon said after laughing.

"Help me Unnie!"

Chaeyeon, together with Nayoung, walk towards the struggling girl.

"Why didnt you ask for help earlier?" Nayoung said as she grabs two pillows from the younger girl’s arms and passed it to Chaeyeon, then she grabbed another two pillows to carry it herself.

Yoojung, who still has two pillows on her arm, sighed in relief. "You were all out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter