Part 1

Strange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieqiong POV

 

My name is Zhou Jieqiong.

It's been in the back of my mind for as long as I remember, but I can't help but think I must be... strange.

 

And it has something to do with Jung Chaeyeon, who's standing right next to me.

I've got mixed feelings for her.

 

She is a beauty that no one can beat with black shining long hair, to the waist or longer, her attractive eyes are like little pointed jewels, and her smile is a little shy but very serene.  

 

Right now we are currently in the locker room changing after finishing our cheerleading practice.

I peeped over to my left and there she is switching into her t-shirt very carefully.

I'm practically groping her with my eyes, watching her change...

More like staring actually.

But just take a look at those b r e a s t s!!!

Not too big and not too small, they're just perfect!

I could worship those perfect lumps day and night!!

....

Why must she do this to me?

That I... one of the most beautiful, classy and elegant girls on campus has become a p e r v e r t because of her.

I never even knew that I could possibly swing that way.

That's why it must be too late to decide whether or not there's something wrong with me.

 

"J-Jieqiong... are you alright?" She asked with a concerned look.

 

She's worried about me or I guess I was being too obvious with my expression.

"Oh, yes.. I'm fine." I gave a nervous laughter.

"Haha."

 

Now that I think about it, I've been thinking this way ever since we first met.

 

*Flashback*

 

It was the very first day of school and for some reason the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life walked up straight towards me and introduced herself as Jung Chaeyeon.

"Pleased to meet you!" She said.

 

"Likewise." I replied.

The true thoughts in my head at the time was...

Holy sh*t! What a cute babe!

 

So that must mean I've been acting strange since the start.

Because whenever Chaeyeon would strike a conversation with me, I would just sit there nodding while gazing at her lovely face, and pretend to listen wholeheartedly like an idiot.

She keeps blabbing about how she wants to own a bakery one day but sadly all I can think about is wanting to kiss those big soft juicy lips of hers.

What the--!? 

I can't believe myself!

Who would've thought a young and modern girl like me could want her the same way all the boys at school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter