Full story

This is How he was Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe if Chanyeol knew it earlier, he would have made a different decision. He would have not bought that airplane ticket or accepted that movie offer or drank that bottle of whisky. If Chanyeol knew it earlier, he would have stayed.

But Chanyeol did not know anything and so he did not stay. He finds himself crazy to think there would be something that can happen between the two of his friends. Today, he slaps himself in the mirror for the nth time because today is the 5th anniversary of Baekhyun and Sehun – two of his closest friends with the former being the one he loved the most.

Get yourself together! He tells himself.

He knows it’s just another lousy and over the top anniversary because that’s how Sehun likes it. Boyfriend Sehun is extravagant and showy; he does surprises, presents, and poems. He’s the kind of boyfriend almost everyone would like but Chanyeol was so sure that it wasn’t the type Baekhyun needed – well, at least before he left. Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun needs someone subtle and soft, vague yet predictable, silent but passionate – He needs me.

Chanyeol has gone through the past 4 years celebrating with Baekhyun and Sehun and the rest of their friends. During their first year, Sehun got Baekhyun a dog, the year after he threw a surprise slumber party because Baekhyun once said that he had never experienced it in his life. The third year, they went on a European cruise and last year, well, Sehun bought him a car. Chanyeol knew he could afford everything that Sehun gave, heck he could even give three of each but, he just isn’t the one. And today, on Baekhyun and Sehun’s fifth anniversary, Sehun asked Chanyeol to write a song for them.

Me? Out of all people?! He screams as soon as he gets into his car. He drives his way to his recording studio, the place which he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter