Going to Seoul

The Farmer Girl and the Bad Boy

 

AqXrQ5H.png

chapter one ; going to Seoul

28k6flk.jpg

3rd P.O.V

There was a short, high schooler laying down on your bed. It wasn't the best bed in the world but at least she still has one. She was sleeping peacefully until someone shook her abruptly. Getting rid of peacefulness and sudden worried, she hopped out of her blankets and had a kung fu stance. Her mother looked at her with one eyebrow raised and a surprised look on her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked, worrying for her daughter the girl chuckled away the awkwardness and sat on the bed both of her legs crossed "Nothing, hehe" she coughed and looked at her mom "what do you want mom" "Oh I came to wake you up so you won't miss you the train-" she got cut off when she saw her daughter sprint off her bed like a cheetah and ran out the room. The she blinked and chuckled "Yah, why is she so weird?" she shook her head and went downstairs to prepare breakfast

The girl finished doing her business and ran to her room, packing all the things that are important. While packing she double checked to see if she had missed anything, she noticed she missed her stuffed bunny she looked through each part of her room, clothes flying in the air and are scattered everywhere, finally she had found her stuffed bunny squiggles.

She put the stuffed animal in the suit-case and pulled the handle out, dragging it behind her. She hurriedly ran down a few flights of stairs and ran to the kitchen in result of a quick swift kiss on the cheek from her mom and a father scuffing down eggs and both of the parents running to the truck along with their daughter.

The truck stopped in front of the airport and both parents in the front turned to their daughter, one with a proud smile and the other with tears running down her cheeks, wiping her snot away with tissues. 

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay" the mom asked the daughter nodded her head and wiped her mother's tear with her thumb, having a sad expression on her face she didn't want to make her mom cry, it'll make her mom cry even more. "Are you really sure we could-" she cut her dad off "I'll be fine don't worry, are you sure you guys are gonna be fine?" she asked worriedly  "Me and your mom will be alright, make sure you get enough sleep, don't do anything stupid" her dad said with a stern voice, concerning that his daughter won't be able to survive "I will dad!" she exclaimed "Okay we love you, JinE" they said and as soon they said that their daughter was already out of the car. And they drove off

"I love you guys too" JinE said
 

JinE P.O.V

I sighed as I patiently waited in the line, I thought to myself I packed everything. Am I even sure. I was so deep in my thought until someone pushed me I blushed in embarrassment and quickly went up to the counter turned in my train ticket. I quickly walked away to where my train is. Luckily I was right on time, I rushed down the aisle to get to my seat. I found my seat and sat on it sitting next to the window, I hoped someone sits next to me. I sighed until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked at the person who tapped on my shoulder, instead I greeted with a crotch I quickly widened my eyes and quickly looked up, blushing.

The guy chuckled and smiled  "Hey, um I was wondering do you mind if i sit next to you, since other seats are taken" I smiled and nodded my head, hey I need to make friends once in a while. He smiled back showing dimples I squealed on the inside, This guy- wow he's cute I'm pretty lucky that he's gonna sit next to me.

"Oh I haven't introduce myself I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay if you don't mind" he said I shook my head and smiled "I don't mind I'll probably call you both" I chuckled  "but not to be nosy or anything but are you any chance from here?" I blinked He smiled and waved his hand " I don't mind, and nope I'm from China" He smiled "I came here for school" he finished his sentence "Oh I see" she nodded and looked out the window.

After a long moment of silence, He turned to her and opened his mouth but instead he saw her asleep, he smiled and noticed how uncomfortable she was sleeping with her neck crooked. He gently put her head on his shoulder and smiles "Such a cutie.". After a while Yixing fell asleep, on top of her head.

Lay P.O.V

I woke up and saw her still asleep. I smiled and called a hostess to get two bread and two bottles of water, after calling the hostess I saw her stirring in her sleep she looks like she's gonna wake up. She fluttered her eyes open and sat up stretching her arms.

"You're awake now?" I said she jumped in surprised and put her hand to her chest, "Don't scare me!" she whispered and hit me softly I laughed and smiled, ruffling her hair "It's okay at least it wasn't a stranger" she crossed her arm and nodded " You're right" she smiled and looked at me "How'd you sleep?" "I slept pret-" the hostess cut her off and handed me the snacks "Here you go sir" she then left 

I turned to her smile, handing her the snacks "I don't know what you like to eat so I just picked some plain snacks" She laughed whole heartedly "It's okay I don't mind" I smiled brightly and looked at her eating, I smiled and decided not to eat since seeing someone eat makes me full, especially the ones i love.

I know it's cliche and all but it's love at first sight. I blinked at her and smiled "So what's your name? Since you know mine" I chuckled.

"My name is HyeJin but you call me Jine" she said with her cheeks stuffed. I smiled and pinched her cheeks. Jine you're now mine and no one else's.

AUTHOR'S NOTES; HELLOO EVERYONE !! 1st CHAPTER IS OUT HOPE YOU ENJOY GIVE HEARTS TO EVERYONE BYE BYE NOOW !!

» layout credit