Family Moment

When Kris and your 8 months old daughter make a surprise visit at your fanmeeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just 10 minutes before the fanmeeting officially starts, you are still in the waiting room texting your husband, Kris who is also a very well known actor and singer in China.

The ballroom is already filled with fans and their screams could be hear when you standby at the backstage. The MC for the fanmeeting went up on stage first greeting all the fans before you make your way up on the stage greeting your fans.

Without you knowing after you went up on stage, your manager immediately text Kris that he can come into the waiting room. Carrying his sleeping princess, Angel Wu in his arms then sit down on the black couch waiting for his cue to surprise his wife together with his princess.

Yes this is you and Kris's 8 months old adorable daughter called Angel Wu Yi En. She is daddy's second lover and daddy's one and only princess.

Ever since her first appearance infront of the public, everyone would compliment Angel that she is cute. During your free time, you would bring her to see her daddy on set cheering daddy Kris.

Since Angel's birth, you and Kris would often receive questions from the media asking about Angel. You have received questions about how is Kris as a daddy and if you are jealous of Angel getting more attention from Kris.

Back to you, you are shock at the amount of fans come to your fanmeeting today. "Its been a long time since you visit Vancouver. How do you feel about coming back here again for a fanmeeting?" The MC asks.

"It feels great to be back here at Vancouver meeting all my fans. I have always wanted to come back to Vancouver for a fanmeeting or vacation." Answering the question.

"I have heard that you will be doing a fanmeet to certain countries and Vancouver is the first stop. Is it true?" The MC asks.

"Oh yes. Actually my company has decided that the fanmeet should start from Korea then slowly to North and South America but i told them that i always wanted start from Vancouver then slowly to Asia countries." You explained.

"You have been really busy with work and recently you had been cast into two hollywood movies. How do you feel?" - MC

"First off all i feel super honour and happy to be able to participate in the two Hollywood movies. Although i have already film two hollywood movies in the past but everytime during filming i was felt super nervous even until now." - You

"Besides from Hollywood movies, you have been working in China as well as Korea which means that you are flying back and forth between three countries aren't tired?" - MC

"Ever since im married i moved to China. Sometimes it is very tired to fly back and forth it feels like i am living on the airplane most of the times, but my tiredness always gone when i see my daughter and my husband they are like my pillar of strength." - You

"Yess it really feels good when your loves ones are always there for you. Since you are filming chinese dramas and movies, how is your chinese standard?" The MC asks and it makes you laugh.

"I am imrpoving right now. My husband helps me alot and i also attend lessons so i will try my best to speak chinese with my chinese fans in the future." You replied.

"You know Cheryl i have always been envy of you because your popularity in America, China and Korea are really not a joke. And i always wanted agency from different countries to sign with me but i dont think thats going to happen." - MC

"But you are more popular than me here in the States." - You

"How is it like being a mother now?" - MC

"It feels really good and i have learn alot being a mother now. It changed into a better person wanting the best for my family and ever since i given birth to my daughter i just want to stay at home to take care of her plus i am not a home person. Everything changed after becoming a mom now" - You

"True. Being a parent matures you and changes you in different way."

"Yes." Agrees to what the MC said.

"Before we continue chatting we have to let Cheryl sing for us right? So Cheryl what song are going to perform for us tonight?" - MC

"I am going to sing one of my favourite songs Justin Bieber's Love Yourself." - You.

Walking to the backstage as the female staff help you put your earpiece before walking back to the stage sitting on the white high chair that is placed in the middle of the stage.

While you are singing, Kris brings his adorable princess who just woke up from her small nap. When Angel sees you on stage singing, she couldn't help to control her excitement seeing her mom on stage.

Seeing how his princess express her excitement after seeing her mom, Kris look at his daughter lovingly before placing mutliple of kisses on her rosy baby cheeks.

During the chorus of the song, you bring the mike towards your fans urging them to sing along with you which they did. As you sing to the song, you could see some fans singing their hearts out that makes you feel really good.

"Wow that was amazing lets give Cheryl a round of applause." The MC claps as the fans follow.

"Thank you." Thanking the MC and your fans.

Kris quickly made his way to the backstage carrying Angel with him standby for his cue to go up on stage to surprise his beautiful wife who dont even know anything about it.

"Before we carry on the fanmeeting, we have invited two special guests and they are super big and loyal fans of Cheryl. Let welcome them." The MC cue Kris to come up on stage with Angel.

Your husband and daughter appearance make you super surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter