Flashback

Totally Captivated

 

 

Choi Seunghyun.

Seungri meet him eight years ago when he go to college, they even study the same subject. Seunghyun is handsome, always look cool and always be the centre of attention everywhere he go. He is a son of a chaebol. Everyone was so envious of him and he always become their talking subject. And that include Seungri, who was always watching him from a distance.

Although they in same class, they never speak a words until one rainy evening has change Seungri’s life.

It was heavy rain and Seungri was waiting alone at the stairs of his faculty building when a black luxury car stop in front of him. The back window of the car has been pull down and Seungri’s mouth gape like gold fish because he was shocked by the person he saw inside the backseat of the car.

‘Lee Seungri.’ Seungri was even more shocked because that person know his name. By now he was so sure that he look like a total idiot staring at the person.

Choi Seunghyun was smiling at him. ‘Let me take you home.’ He offered. ‘You will get wet.’

‘It’s okay.’ Seungri decline the invitation straight away.

He really don’t have the courage to accept Choi Seunghyun’s offer. Beside, it will take less than five minutes to reach his dorm if he run.

But to his shocked, Choi Seunghyun has come out from the car and stand in front of Seungri obviously in the heavy rain. Then he grap Seungri’s hand and run inside the car. And Seungri feel like he has step in a cloud.

And it takes one week from ‘Seungri’ to become ‘Ri’. By seven months after that, Seungri’s swelling emotion towards Choi Seunghyun refuse to sink. Finally he gathered all his courage and decided to confess to him. His will ready his mind to accept the rejection and even losing his best friend.    

‘I afraid we can’t see each other anymore.’ They were in Choi Seunghyun’s couch when he confess.

‘Why?’ Choi Seunghyun wrap his arm around Seungri and pull his body closer.

‘Because I don’t think you as a friend anymore.’ But Seunghyun just smile at Seungri.

‘Don’t you want to hear my answer?’

‘No.’ Seungri turn his face away. , he was so nervous and he feel like his heart is going to burst out from his chest.

‘I will not you let go until you hear my answer.’

Seungri don’t expect that Seunghyun can be this cruel. It takes so much of his courage to confess to him and because of that Seungri can’t stand to be embarrassed even more.

Seunghyun just smile at Seungri’s cuteness.

‘I feel the same too.’

Seungri has understand the feeling of being in the cloud. His life full with passion and it just feel like in the dream.

Until one day Seunghyun tell Seungri that he need to leave without give explanation. He just said that he will come back for him.

And Seungri trust Seunghyun’s words with all his hearts although he constantly feel worried.

And the worries become true.

One day when he watching tv, the news about Seunghyun has been flashed on the news. It’s about his engagement.

In that moment Seungri just realise that his perfect dream had been crushed.