*~The Beginning~*

Lovers Despair

A/N​​: Hey guys, srry for the inconvenience for this very late chapter but I have had some issues uploading it to the website to today right now, even if it is midnight, I wil update for you all because I promised to get this one done. Okay, details about this chapter shall we, Laura will be meeting up with the love of her life Jimin(Forever Bae btw :*) and it will explain how everything started. Enjoy!!

 
​The night began to roll around the corner so quick as I was watching the new drama that just came on air, Doctor Crush(it is lit though^recommended^), I wiped my eyes as I looked at the time.
 
"3:42pm!!!!" I ran over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw my face looked like I had just risen from the dead and put eyeliner on to try and look better. I washed my face off and quickly went back into bed to get what ever rest I can get before I have to meet with Jimin at 9.
 
​"Wait Jimin, I am not ready yet, I still want to explore more and I dont think doing this is the right timing." I said blushing pushing Jimin away from me who was smiling like a dork.
 
"But I am ready to settle down Laura, why do you want to wait so long and when will you be ready, when we are to old to walk." Jimin said in a sarcastic way and pouted cutely. I couldn't resist and I had to pinch his cheeks. I giggled when he pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He leaned forward and placed a kiss onto my lips and we connected foreheads.
 
He slowly put his hand onto my shoulder and got grip of my blouse and tugged for approval. I looked into his dark brown eyes as he pouted waiting for me to approve and I nodded.
 
He pulled down and...*Beep Beep Beep Beep.*
 
 ​I jolted up from my position and turned the alarm off. Beads of sweat fell down my face as I looked around the room with no signs of another person.
 
"Oh my lord, cant believe I let my mind wonder off into that dream again. I thought I was over this, he doesnt like me, he likes his assistant at work, but why do I still hold onto it in my mind?" I said to myself as I got up to take a quick shower. I soon after walked out of the bathroom and made my way still drying my hair and grabbed my phone.
 
"7:27, thank god I still have time." I quickly throwed on a white crop top and black waisted jeans with a light pink cardigan and white nikes, fixed my hair into a messy bun and applied eyeliner w/ a cat eye, mascaura and crimson lipstick. Last but not least I but on nerd glasses, even though my vision is fine but hey I look cute. XD
 
I walked downstairs and grabbed a bag of potato chips and a water bottle and walked out the house and made my way down the sidewalk. I stopped at a cafe and threw away my bag and bottle and walked in to get a vanilla bubbletea just cause. I continued my journey all the way to central park and went to the playground and sat on te swings.
 
I looked up at the sky, it was clear and soo blue I felt like I was in heaven, the wind blowed directly my way as I sipped happily at my bubbletea and began to text Jimin.
 
"Where are you? I am already here, you taking long is ruining my mood right now, did you see the sky??" I sent the message and pouted then drank the tea once more when I felt my phone vibrate.
 
"I am already here, what do you mean I took long. Stare at this line for a second ---------" He sent and I looked confused at the line, why do I have to....I jumped at sudden contact on my shoulder and my first instinct was to slap teh person behind me.
 
"Oww what the hell, Laura its me, god you have one powerful hit." I turned to find Jimin rubbing his cheek pouting. I quickly got up and hugged him.
 
"Sorry, I didnt know it was you, I thought I was being kidnapped." I said pulling away and checking his cheek. I noticed how close I was to his cheek I backed away quickly and felt my face get hot. I turned away so he wouldnt see and came up with a lame excuse.
 
"Where are we going anyway?" I said trying to hide the slightest bit of embarrassment.
 
"We are going to an amusement park okai, so come on, I wanna get there early so we have a longer time there." I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and pull me along with them in one direction. I struggled to catch up to his quick pace and almost tripped if I wasnt careful. We made it to his car and I walked around and got in.
 
It was so neat and smelled like it was new.
 
"Mmmmm new car smell." I said sniffing around like a wierdo and started to laugh. I looked over to Jimin who was just looking at me with a dazed face like he has no clue where I came from.
 
"You look pretty today, did you actually try this time?" He said suddenly after uncomfortable silence and then laughed. I hit his arm and laughed with him.
 
"I do try, I am not lazy...well some days I try, cant lie about that." I started to laugh and so did he when we both thought about when I one night came over to his house dressed like a hobo with my bag for a sleepover. Jimin started the car and we both drove to the amusement park and just in time we made it to the park when it just opened.
 
We made our way in locked arms so we didnt loose eachother since there we tons of people there. I heard an old couple commenting on how me and Jimin looked together.
 
"Ohh Herold remember when we were like that when we were younger, it makes me so happy to see young love." The old lady said holding her husband's arm and he nodded in agreeance. I blushed to myself and looked over to Jimin who was smiling about the comment. I felt like I was in a dream, Jimin is everything I could ever ask for, but then something dragged me back to reality.
 
"But he is not claimed mine." I thought to myself as I looked away from him and over to a nearby rollercoaster. I felt like me and Jimin read eachother minds because we both made our way over to the rollercoaster and got on. Once it started I felt my heart fall all the way to the equator, I was terrified as we started to move. Just as I was about to black out, Jimin put his arm around me and holded me, I felt like I was in heaven as I looked at this red head holding me with his hair flowing with the wind. I smiled and put both hands in the air and screamed, I was no longer scared.
 
The ride was finally over, I felt as if I was on the verge of loosing my voice if I stayed on any longer. We made our way over to the ferris wheel I was dying to get on for weeks. We both went into the seats and waited for the ferris wheel to start.
 
"Oh my god you dont know how long I was waiting to get on the ride." I said to Jimin patting my lap and his hand. I looked at him and I was completely dazed. He was grabbing his phone out of his pants and put on camera. The wind was blowing at the right angle as his hair was blowing ever so slightly in one direction making him look like an angel that came straight from heaven, my mind was now dead.
 
Jimin's POV
 
I took my phone out to document this memory with Laura, I swear I wish I could stay in this moment forever, me and her alone finally without al the guys here. I put the camera on so I could take a picture of how good she looks right now. I turned to find her gazing at me with such an adorable face. She quickly looked the opposite way and i could tell she was embarrassed. For some reason, I cant take my mind out of the thought that she could be perfect for me.
 
Her smile, the way she laughs, her eyes, everything about her makes me feel like I am dying over and over again. I quickly fixed the camera on her as she was in the perfect lighting and angle that made her look like and angel and took it. I moved the phone infront of her and showed her the pic and she smiled.
 
"Good shot, even though I didnt need good lighting, I already look on point." She said making a stuck up face and posed as the ferriswheel began to move. After about a minute the ferris wheel stopped at the very top where i could see almost everything. I look at Laura and I feel my heart stop, the lighting on her and her smile as she looked around made me feel like the happiest man alive.
 
"You know, I have been meaning to say to you Laura, I have had similar feelings about someone like I have for you but for some reason yours is much stronger than the others I have ever had. You seem to stand out more than the others, you are special to me and I was wondering. Will you let me stand by you as your boyfriend?" I could hear her choking on tears as a tear fell down her cheek. I quickly comforted her thinking I said something wrong.
 
"Im sorry I didnt...." All of a sudden she cut me off.
 
"You have no idea how long and how patient I have been waiting to hear you say those words to me, it makes me soo happy to hear that you feel the same feelings I have for you, but little do you know, I have felt them for so long, I was just to afraid to loose you if I said anything." Laura choked through her tears nd said to me and I began to cry with her.
 
I hugged her and I we both laughed at our crying. I pulled away and my heart reactd before my mind and I kissed her cheek. She froze and I quickly pulled away. I turned away in embarrassment.
 
"I'm sorry, I just..." Before I could finish, she turned my face and kissed me on my lips, my first ever kiss with her meant almost more than my entire life and hers combined. She is like my personal angel and I am so grateful to have someone as such beauty and goofiness in one package. She is like the ultimate deal of a woman and its all mine for free.
 
"Its gonna take a lot to drive me away from you, theres nothing that a hundred or more men could ever do to break us apart. I love you Laura." I said sweetly with a grin. She smiled and looked into my eyes.
 
"I love you more than life." She said and we shared one last kiss before the ride started again. Best memory I will ever have with anyone because no one will ever match up to such a woman as her, she is my life and I dont plan on ending this any time soon. I can promise you that Laura, I will never ever stop loving you. Ever.