Final

Crazy For You

 

Amber was furious.

She narrowed her eyes as she saw Sehun and his gang cornered a boy, one of her classmate at an alley. The boy known as Lay is one of the nicest guy she ever met.

 

Amber remembered when she got transferred in Sky High last week, Lay was the first person who actually greeted her properly with a smile. To this moment Amber was wondering how can a person treated her without fear as she knew that Lay knew the main reason she transferred from her previous school was due to a case where she beaten up a teacher until he was knocked out. The news travelled among the students and Amber already prepared mentally that she will be alienated by the rest of her class. However, Lay proved her wrong. Now, seeing Lay been surrounded by Sehun, the school famous delinquent and his gang, Amber felt her eye twiched in anger. 

 

"I told you to bring the damn money!!!" and right before Sehun's fist connected to Lay's cheek, a hand managed to block it and push it away.

 

Sehun was taken aback with the force that he stumbled down a few feet away. He was shocked when he turned to face his assailant that it was a girl, to be exact the tomboy girl who just transferred to Sky High and the one that everyone was talking about. His friends froze in their spot and none of them dare to interfere as they knew her reputation back in her old school. Knocking a teacher to unconcious state considered as heavy offence compared to vandalizing school properties. So that is why the news spread widefire and knowing that, Amber use it to her advantage as she stood her ground and look intimidating to Sehun and his gang. 

 

"What the hell?!" Sehun quickly got up and turned to both Amber and Lay.

 

"Shut up and listen. If I see you with my friend again and try to hurt even a strand of his hair, I will make sure you regret it and bring your reputation down," Amber said coolly as her eyes blazing with hidden anger.  

 

Sehun's gang were wise enough to eventually disperse into the street, but Sehun lounge and grab Amber's collar and push her to the wall. Lay was surprised that he moved out of their way and scrambled to his feet, running away from the area. Sehun and Amber stayed that way for a few minutes, looking at each other closely, trying to measure they strength as Amber tightened her grip on Sehun's hand. Sehun on the other hand pulled her collar to him while pushing her body with his to meet the wall. 

 

"What are you gonna do huh? I can hurt you the way I want to and so goes with your friend. Do you think I care about your threat? With a wannabe boy like you, I bet you are just all talk. There is no way I could loose to a stupid girl like you."

 

It was then, Amber smirked. She raised her eyebrow as if challenging him but Sehun keep his stance. Out of a sudden, Amber let go her grip on his hands and with a quick motion, she put her hands in front of her, grab Sehun's collar and pull him towards her. 

 

She kissed him.

 

Sehun was shocked beyond words. His mind couldn't comprehend the thing that happened, thus he stood there like a statue, failed to move away. Amber took the opportunity to move her lips and crashed it harder into his. Sehun's hand became limp and Amber quickly pulled him closer as she continue to kiss him senseless. As fast as it happened, Sehun felt he was being pushed away and disconnected from Amber.

 

 "Breathe," she said as she watched his red face. Sehun was panting for air when he realized Amber was looking at him while smiling.

 

'Cute...wait...wait...wait....what the heck am I saying??!!!'  

 

Sehun straightened his back as Amber make her way to him. He didn't realize he was blushing but Amber could see it clearly. She carressed his face and touch ghostly at his lips that sends shiver down to his spine. Now that Amber is close to him again, he began to scanned her face.

 

'Beautiful...' 

 

Amber smiled softly as she watched Sehun eyes look at her, studying her carefully.

 

"Be good pretty boy. That is only the beginning. If you dare to touch Lay again, I'll ensure you own demise. Be prepared pretty boy," Amber said as she walked away.

 

Sehun stood there for a few minutes trying to understand what is going on. He's just been had! The most fearless guy in Sky High is being handled by a tomboy! Sehun was so confused but wanted to be angry at Amber as he felt she manipulated him. But still he can't forget the way her lips move with his and her cute innocent smile afterwards and even he was angry, he knew it was entirely his fault. He let Amber do it. He let Amber do as what she pleases with him. That is his fault. But that didn't stop him thinking about her....  

 

*******************

 

The next day most of Sehun's gang members stayed away from him. Sehun was angry. He was even angrier than normal. All s backed away, thinking that probably he was angry at them when they bolted away from the alley. But little that they knew his source of problem was a short haired tomboy a new transferred student in their school. Sehun gripped his fist as he saw Lay was seeking out to Amber during the break and asked for her forgiveness. Amber smiled and it seems to Sehun, she easily forgave Lay as they became friends again.

 

Amber was laughing heartily to something said by Lay, even half hugged him and sometimes ruffled his hair. It irritates Sehun to no end. It was then he made the decision. With an angry face he went up to Lay and Amber. But somehow as both Amber and Lay saw it was Sehun approaching them, Amber had instructed Lay to ran away. Sehun  grabbed Amber's hand and dragged her to a secluded place. He pushed Amber to the wall and trapped her from escaping him. He looked at her questioningly but she only look at him while smiling. 

 

"Tell me...what are you playing?"

 

"What am I playing? You have to be spesific pretty boy." 

 

"Stop playing stupid with me. Just stop."

 

"Fine. I'm not playing anything. None, I swear."

 

"Then why did you do that yesterday?"

 

"Do what? Kiss you? Well it's because you seems so angry all the time. I just want you to relax a bit."

 

"That's all?"

 

"Yepp, that's all pretty boy."

 

"Then let me share you a secret..." Sehun said as he lean in whispering to Amber. "I'm always angry. It's in my bloodline. Unless you did what you did to me yesterday, I won't be able to relax like you suggested. Since you had started this, I recommed that you stay by my side and make sure I won't get angry again."

 

Amber was astonished that it shows on her face. She never thought that Sehun would get back to her this suavely. It was her turn to blush and Sehun smiled in triumph. Slowly he leans in and showered her with small kissess at her cheeks, her forehead, her nose and her lips. He stayed longer at her lips as he felt she began to reciprocate his kissess. When he broke away their kiss, he left her breathless and placed their foreheads together. 

 

"What is your name?"

 

"Amber Josephine Liu Yi Yun. Why?"

 

"I'm Oh Se Hun and I need to know your name because it's ridiculous for a boyfriend that doesn't know his girlfriend name, right?"

 

"You're crazy."

 

"I know...we both are."

 

THE END.