final

only you

Being well known as the heartthrob of his college, Mino feels suffocate. It's not that he hate to be one but sometimes, it just too much for him. As if he's a prince that needed bunches of escorts. Almost everyone will follow and crazy over him especially the ladies. He wants to lives like an ordinary person,but no. Screams everywhere,letters here and there,unknown numbers keep on popping out on his screenphone and never once they let him in peace nor privacy and alone. He is also not a fan of breaking people's heart, but it has left him no other choice but to reject and hurt them. He wish that people can mind their own bussinesses and let him lives like a normal people.

 

***

All of students in the hallways spilt into half when Mino passes by. All of them can only stare in awe and no one dares to make any sound.Mino could only rolls his eyes in annoyances.Well,the typical day of his dailylife.He began to walks like a supermodel on the runaway with his fans standing by the side.He runs his fingers through his dark brown hair and he can hear some girls and guys trying hard not to squeal.Once again,the latter rolls his eyes because he is not interested at all and he thinks that they're annoying.

Suddenly,a girl stops in front of him.Gasps and whispers can be heard throughout the hallway. Although they've been following Mino almost all the time,send him letters, fangirling nor fanboying over him, never either of them brave enough to confront the heartthrob guy. It is because obviously the said guy will never tend on them. Especially when Mino ever once let out his rage to people because he felt too suffocate and can't bear with his tolerance anymore. Mino look at the girl with bored expression while the girl is disgustingly being shy in front of him. "Anything,miss?"

The girl finally look up and meet his eyes. A sudden of crimson red rushes to her cheeks. She tears her gaze away because of yeah,who can even look up straight to everyone's heartthrob's eyes.

"Miss,i'm talking to you." he assumes that the girl in front of him is a new student,because never once he saw her. As an addition,she is so brave to confronts him because he ever told the students there to not disturb and talk to him anymore if just to confesses their feelings or even asking for a date since he's not going to hear it.

Finally,after it felt like years,the girl's voice echoes the hallway. "I-i wo-nder i-if you c-can uhm... have a d-date with me on t-this saturday?" even with her shaky voice,people could still hear it clearly since everyone fell into silence right after Mino asked her.

Without wasting any of his time,Mino snorts before says "i'm sorry,miss. I bet you're a new student.Go ask the students here about myself,what you can and can't do.I have a class that needed to attend, and if you don't mind, i hope you can move a bit so you won't block my way."

The girl can't even look up because she's too embarrassed. Mino felt sorry but he didn't want to care about it. He needs to put on his ego. The petite girl moves herself from Mino silently while keeping his head down low. The guy that everyone admires let out a sigh before make his way out of the crowd.

 

***

Mino plops himself on the cold tiled floor in the dance studio once he arrived. Today, he's going to have a dance practice again since he's going to particitipate in a dance competition  to represents his college. Taking a glance of his watch that nicely wraps on his wrist,he let out a sigh. Seems like he's going to wait for about half an hour before the teacher and his fellow team members to arrive.

A sudden of loud voice awakes him. Mino open his eyes slowly before blinks several time to clear up his vision.He sit up and looks to his surroundings. Unconsciously, a smile painted on his face.Finally,his teammates and teacher are here.They're the only people that could let him in peace and make him living like a normal person.One of the reason why he concludes them as important people in his life.

"How's today,bro?" asked one of his teammates,Chaeyon.

"Do you even need to ask that if you already know how's my dailylife gonna be?" came on Mino's reply while shoving her playfully.

Chaeyon could only laugh. "Who knows,today is different."

"I could only hope for that to happen. But i'm lucky enough that by sitting here could make me feels like a normal person." he then smiles genuinely.

The girl with wavy hair next to him make a disgusted face before says "don't smile like that,you idiot. You look ugly and i wonder how could your fans admires you so much.They must've went blind." joked Chaeyon "and since when even you're normal tho?? aren't you like an alien?" she then quickly get up and attempting to run from Mino.

Misfortune enough for her,Mino got to grabbed her wrist before she could run. "What did you say,duck?"

Chaeyon gasps dramatically. "Hey! how dare you call this pretty yet hot and y a duck!" the next seconds,her legs landed on Mino's .

The guy groans and send her some glares.

"oooohhh so scaaarryy~~" she said sarcastically.

"I hate you,Chaeyon. Really."

"and of course i love you too,Mino" her laughs then echoes the dance studio along with some of their teammates that has been watching their love-hate friendship.

"Okaaaay guys,enough!" the teacher said once everyone calmed down from their hysterical laughs.Well, only them could bully Mino like that. "We should start our practice now."

"Sure sir!" they then get into their own positions.

"Oh yeah,sir. Mino still doesn't have his dance partner. Isn't he supposed to have one by now because our dance competition is about a month to go?" said a red jacket guy that goes name by Hanhae.

"Who even want him?" interrupted Chaeyon.

"Yah!" Mino shouts while the other stifles their laughs.

A guy put his hand on Mino's shoulder and says "oppa,i'm willingly to be your partner because i'm gay for you." along with disgusting winks. Right after that, everyone once again laugh hysterically.

Mino kick the guy's leg "Kiwon!!" he then whines before curses under his breath. He's so done with them.

"Wrap it up guys! i pitied Mino." the teacher chuckles while looking straight into Mino's eyes. He continues, "i have found a right person to be his dance partner. He should've arrived by now. Let's wait for him for a while."

 

***

"Damn! i'm late!" Jaewon mentally curse himself in his mind. His body jolts and abruptly preparing himself for the college.He's going to mess up everything. He just freaking late for his very first dance practice. Blame his stupid alarm clock for waking him late. If you're going to say that he's stupid, then you're right because who even blame their clock? its not even alive. He was the one who should be blame because he's the one who turn off his alarm.

He runs for his life all the way to his college. He even didn't bid his parents a goodbye because 'i'm late and i'm not gonna miss this rare chance.' it's not easy to get into a competition like this,to represent themselves as their college's participators. And especially for him since he's still a junior in the college. Usually,only the seniors will be allowed to join this. To his luck,the teacher saw his dance in the class around one evening,and asked him if he could join the school danceteam.

Too preoccupied with his own thoughts,without he realising,there's a big stone in front of him. He accidentally trips on it and fall down. Oh man,how more careless can he be. Out of the days,why would everything need to be today? waking up late,fall down and now even his right ankle and elbows are bleeding. He quickly get up and limping to his college. 'What a nice start for today.'

 

***

"Sir,are you sure that the new kid will join us?" Asked Chulgoo.

"He will,trust me." Came on the older's reply.

Before Chulgoo could ask for more, the studio door suddenly being opened before a pant guy walks in. 

"I'm sorry for making you guys waiting for me." The guy then bows in 90 degree. 

Everyone was in shock when saw the guy. He is bleeding and sweating hard. Out of sudden, Hanhae asks his teacher a question "are you sure that he's not some bullies or victim,sir? And he's suit to be our team?" 

"Why would you say that, Hanhae. Aren't you guys supposed to welcome him?" 

For Jaewon who is still panting, lift up his head and smiles to them. "I'm sorry for coming in this condition. Things are unexpectedly happened." He then make his way to them while limping "but don't worry, i can assure you guys that i'm not some bullies and a victim." He explains right after he saw their unconvinced faces. 

Mino on the other hand, was in awestruck. How could a person can be this perfect? So breathtakingly beautiful yet handsome. It feels like he just saw an angel. 

"Mino? Are you done him with your eyes?" The teacher asked. 

"Ah sir!!" He hides his face in shame. Well, he was caught.

"I know that he is beautiful, but please stop taking his ity, dude." Jongmin nudges him.

A slight blush painted on Jaewon's cheek. Even today is one of the worst day, but seeing on how Mino stares on him earlier makes him in cloud nine. The most well known as a cold person and everyone's heartthrob, caught himself as his attention. 

"Uhm, Jaewon. You know that you're going to partner up with someone right?" The youngest then gives a nod. "As you can see, only Mino that doesn't have his partner. So you'll be the one who going to be his partner." The oldest among of them said. 

Okay, he may take back his word. Today is the most lucky and happiest day for him! Mino as his partner? Is he even dreaming? 

"A-alright sir." Giving his teacher a nod once again. 

"Okay guys. Back to your positions. And Mino, please guide your partner well. Teach him our chreography first before join us." The oldest flashes a smile to Mino.

Mino gives his teacher a nod before makes his pace to the newest addition of their danceteam. 

"Hello?" The only word that slips off his plump lips. Gosh, its awkward even more after the earlier incident. Rubbing his nape, Mino couragely look into the latter's eyes. 

Beautiful. Perfect. 

'Is this how people said you could fall into someone just by looking into their eyes?' 

Jaewon look up as well and that's when their eyes meet.

Catching. Nice. Perfect. 

'Is this why people fall for him?'

Both of them are too immersed looking into each other's eyes without even realising that the fact there are other people with them. 

Coughs errupted them. More like teasing coughs. 

"Seems like we're going to have a new couple todaaaaay~~" Chaeyon sing song. 

"i shipppp theeeem~" Hanhae dances.

"I can't gaaay for you anymoreee!" Kiwon dramatically jokes.

Weirdly,Mino didn't feel annoyed or offened when his friends . Instead, he feels embarassed. Is this how the feels when you're in love?

Without even Jaewon knowing, the next thing is Mino wraps his hand around his waist and drags him out of the dance studio. Mino even clueless why suddenly his body act that way. 

"I-i guess that you need some treatment." He said once he got a reason why he drags Jaewon out of the place while pointing to the bleeding spots. 

"O-oh." 

"By the way, i'm Song Minho, but you can call me Mino." or dear,honey,love and any nicknames as long as it came out from your sweet lips he thought to himself. 

Jaewon smiles "i know your name,sunbae. You're popular in this college. I'm Jung Jaewon and you can call me Jaewon."

That smile. Ohmy. He could die. How can his smile look so angelic? Jaewon? What a nice and beautiful name same as the owner.

Mino saw some students from a far that secretly taking their pics. He bet Jaewon will get into trouble later on because 'he has a scandal with our oppa.'

'Nah, i'll protect you my angel.' 

 

***

"Is it hurt?" Asked Mino after taking his sit next to Jaewon's bed in the infirmary. The latter just got his treatment by a nurse and being told to rest.

"Hmm? No, it's not. It only a minor injury." 

Again, their eyes meet.

"I fell in love with you right at the moment when my eyes were laid on yours for the first time." Mino doesn't even realises that he said it out loud. 

Jaewon stiffen by the words. It feels like a dream. How could this everyone's heartthrob fell for him? Well, who care. Because he thinks he feels the same.

"I-i w-what did i j-just say?" Mino mentally slaps himself for saying it out loud. "Well, you can j-just forget those. Pretend like you didn't heard it."

Jaewon cups Mino's face and shakes his head. "Why would i when i feel the same?"

Mino blinks blankly and Jaewon smiles. "I fell in love with you too, right at the moment when my eyes were laid on yours for the first time." 

Without saying anything, Mino hugs Jaewon tightly. "You're mine from now on." Whispers him to the latter's ear.

"Yours." Jaewon beams. 

 

***

"Finally!!!" Chaeyon screams before Hanhae's palm landed on . 

"Stupid duck! What if they heard us??" Hanhae scolds. 

Kiwon had his hand on his chest while dramatically fall down. "Oh my man." 

Jongmin then kick Kiwon "stop dreaming. But yeah, you still have me, right?"

Chulgoo just chuckles. "Guys, let's go before they notice us that we're secretly creeping on them."

 

***

I fell in love with you right at the moment when my eyes were laid on yours for the first time.