Late Night Date

Wonder Girls Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter
Yubin x OC 

“Unnie, where are you going?” Sunmi asked when she saw Yubin getting all dressed up and putting on her shoes at the front door of their apartment. Yubin told her she is going out for a while. “At this hour?” she asked the older girl. “Haish sunmi ah, stop interrogating me. You are not a police officer. You know exactly where I am going...” Yubin playfully raised her eyebrow. Sunmi smiled slightly finally get it. She nodded and give her big sister a thumbs up.

“I’ll be right back…” Yubin said before exiting their apartment. Suddenly, her phone vibrated as a message entered. She smiled upon seeing the name displayed on her phone screen.

 

From : 자기<3

I’m here… come down quickly ^^

 

Yubin smiled as she read the text message. She quickly headed to the park as promised. When arrived at the park, she saw a tall slender figure leaning against the pillar. He was dressed casually in a black sweatershirt with hoodie over his head.  The guy was too immerse with his phone to notice that the one person whom he had been wanting to meet is there staring at him.

“Hyungseokie…” She called him causing him to glance up and smiled sweetly at her direction. She ran a bit towards him and wrapped her arm around him. “I miss you…” she said as she buried her face onto his chest. Hyung seok hugged her back and caressed her long blonde hair. “I miss you too baby...”  The two has been seei

Please log in to read the full chapter