Final

Jokbal Mascot

 

 

A happy looking girl was sitting on the couch in the living, the tv was on but she pays no mind on what was showing. The peach was just humming a song, excited on what did th members lanned for her - for her birthday.

 

 

 

 

Time had passed, the members didn't show or gave her any present yet; even their presence. Though the peach knew their plan, celebrating other member's birthday in the past had taught her their almost always obvious plan. And so after more minutes had passed, memberneun had suprised(not really) her with a cake and them singing happy birthday song for her. She's happy even though their plan was plain obvious, because their gifts are different this time and others really suprised her. She's very thankful  of their efforts, she's very thankful she have them as her friends and as her group. The celebration ended - that was she thought until they've suprised her with this thing walking towards her with this thing walking towards her making her smile bigger in every steps it takes it. Then the thing stop in front of her, standing there awkwardly. The Jokbal Mascot even walked its way to her awkwardly - like a penguin.

 

The peach squeeled and ran to it, quickly hugging it tightly. "Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! How cute and tasty looking! How did you guys get this!?"

The memberneun laughed at her excitement, Momo was smiling so big and her eyes are shining - it was an adorable sight for the memberneun, even for the mascot.

 

 ~~~~~

 

"Wha!? No-No way!" shouted by a girl who was pulled from a room just a minute ago.

 

"Yes way, Mina." said Jihyo in a commanding voice that made even the other unnies shudder in fear.

"B-But wae me?"

Jihyo sighed. "Because so."

"What!? I need an explaination! Its not fair!"

"Minari." Sana held Mina in place, placing both of her hands on her shoulders then she leaned in and whispered. "Do you want to suprise Momo for her birthday? And see her adorable big suprised smile that I know melts yoh inside." Mina blushed at her statement. "Come on, this is an opportunity." Sana added leaning back then winked.

She gave in , that Sana's sly convincing convinced her. She wants to see that smile of Momo's -that adorable smile -that really melts her insides.

Mina sighed giving her answer to the memberneun. "O-Okay."

The memberneun cheered shouting, "That's our Minari!"

~~~~~

The peach brings the mascot everywhere she goes hugging it tightly and sometimes biting it playfully before giggling and for sure Mina inside, was burning hot and red because of it.

"Jokbal-san, sit here with me." Momo patted the seat beside her on the couch then Mina obediently obeyed. The peach wrapped her arms around it again tightly as she sit comfortably watching shows but a while later she took her phone and took pictures with the mascot. One pose, was her biting it.Then the peach faced the mascot. "Who are you?" The masclt remained silent. "Oh! yep you're not supposed to talk. Sorry." Mina shook her head at her and ugged the peach back.

"You're the best gift I have received today." Momo whispered. Mina pulled back and looked at the peach, she's looking at her lovingly that Mina wished that she isn't wearing her mascot outfit right now and Momo would still look at her that way.

"Come with me." Momo grabbed the mascot's hand and leads her to her room. Jungyeon decided to sleep at the other member's room for the night forsome reason...

Mina was a bit hesitant walking inside the room but went inside anyway. The peach made her sit on the bed, "So, you should be able to remove your outfit after the day -when it reaches 12 am - right?" The mascot nodded.

"5 more minutes." Momo giggled seemingly excited to know the person inside. For Mina, she didn't notice the time move so fast and she's kinda nervous for Momo's reaction.

"If your outfit was a real jokbal, I'll be knowing your face by now because I'll be eating you- I mean your jokbal outift. S-Sorry, don't misunderstand." Momo blushed and fidgeted on her seat and it was so adorable for Mina; she can't hep but smile even her face was probably bright red by now because of the peach's stumbled words.

 

Several minutes had passed, its 12 am. Momo looked up to the mascot, "I'll remove you cloth- I mean the outfit, ugh! Hope your wearing something underneath." she said adorably frustated to herself. Then it hit Mina, she's not wearing anything underneath except her underwear. 'How foolish of me' she thought.

As Momo was about to undress her, Mina stood up and stepped back. "What's wrong?" Momo asked brows knitted in confusion that furrowed more when the mascot just shook its head. "Why is there an unspoken rule? Did I forgot a rule?" Momo asked again and the mascot shook its head once again.

Momo stood up and held the mascot. "Thrn what's the problem Jokbal-san?" The peach walks forward as Mina walks backward with large steps causing Momo's hand to slipped of her.

"N-Nothing."

Momo stopped on her tracks when she heard the familiar voice. "M-Mina?"

Mina removed the jokbal head realizing she didn't have to fully undress herself just to let Momo see her.There's beads of swear on her face, hair shiveled, and face flush red. Even with a messed up look Momo thinks she's so hot,  she looked for tissua before walking to Mina. She wiped the penguin's face, Mina blushing because of the action.

"You're hot- I mean you must be hot, feeling hot." The two of them are now blushing. "Remove your outfit." Momo added.

"I-I can't I... d-don't have anything un-under..Momo laughed as mina blushed deeper. When she was done laughing, Momo walks towards her closet. "Don't worry, I'll lend you some clothes." She picks some random pyjamas and handed it to Mina.

"Thanks... uhm.." They stared at each other for a few seconds before Momo gets it. "S-Sorry! Right, i'll turn away."

"Its fine."

"What!?"

"I-I mean! Its fine! Y-You don't have t-to say you're s-sorry."

They both blushed and Momo faked coughed before turning away.

 

Mina changed for a few minutes, getting in the outfit was easier than getting out. "D-Done."

Momo turned to her and smiled at Mina, she's now lying down on the bed comfortably with phone on her hand. "Come here then." The penguin obeyed Momo and lied down beside her. They took pictures, one was Momo playfully bit Mina's shoulder.

Mina faced Momo, "A-Are you shocked that it was me?"

Momo hummed a yes then added, "I suspect it to be you though. The way you always missing then coming back again and again, I noticed it because I'm always looking for you. And! The way the mascot walks, just like you, an elegant penguin." She looked at Mina. The penguin blushed and Momo's lips turned upward at the sight at the sight. Its silent, both of them just looking at each other eyes lovingly; Mina's sure close to bursting. Momo spoke and Mina's heart skipped, butterflies flying widly in her stomach, adn she can't help but blushed deeper because of the older girl's words --

"Knowing now you're the mascot made everything better, actually perfect."

And just like that Mina smiled tenderly. "Momoring.." she giggled. "And your moves." she giggled again.

Momo touched Mina's cheek and caress it. She smiled to the girl, "Yah~ I mean it, Mina-ah.." she pinched her cheeks playfully.

Mina giggled, "C-Can I.. hug you?"

"I'd love for you to hug me."

Mina wrapped her arms around Momo, the peach hugged her back wrapping her arms around Mina's waist; pulling her close.

"You're really the best gift I have received for my birthday." Momo whispered and it tickled Mina's ear making the penguin giggle.

"Happy birthday to you then, though it ended minutes ago."

Momo chuckled lightly before saying in a soft voice, "Minari~"

Mina pulled away slightly to see Momo's face then hummed in a questioning way.

"I-I ah.. can you give me a.. belated present..?" Momo aaked her voice so low and her cheeks turning pink.

Mina blinked, she wouldn't mind but she doesn't know what to give to Momo. But and idea popped inside her head, a gift she would gladly give Momo anytime. She looked at Momo's lips then looked up to the peach's eyes and nodded. "S-Sure, just clo-close your eyes." she whispered no idea why she did that, and so Momo closes her eyes. She hesitantly touched Momo's cheek, feeling the older girl's soft skin. Mina examined her face until it landed on the peach's lips, so luscious and so inviting . Mina didn't waste a second anymore, she crashed her lips on Momo's and kissed her passionately; closes her eyes as she do it. Mina entagled her fingers on Momo's hair and the peach's moaned when Mina slightly pulled it then massaged her scalp. Mina moaned to the sound that Momo released. They pulled away to breathe -

"Oh my- gawd.." Mina said panting.

"I know.." said Momo breathless like Mina.

"L-Lets-"

"Again.." Momo cut off Mina words then kissed her more intimately.

Mina pushed Momo then said, "But more." before kissing back Momo.

 

 

~~~~~

A/N: Got a little bit matured content at the end, lol. Its more matured on my draft though I just edited it.

My main story will be updated tonight. :* ;)