Silently Weeping

Yoongi/Suga One-Shots

(Plot by ZaneWalker)

 

Music. The thing that controlled his life yet made him happy. Sometimes he produces music that he is proud of, but recently writing music is the bane of his existance. No matter how hard he tried, his music wasn't good enough. The fans didn't deserve to listen to the crappy music he was making. None of the lyrics made sense and the beats were all wrong. At this rate he would never get back to the dorm if he wanted to make something presentable. 

Yoongi... are you okay? You aren't home yet. Should we come get you?

Take a break and come home. You've been at the studio all day.

The texts that s sent him were comforting but he couldn't leave just yet. He had to finish this verse before he could go enjoy Jin's cooking and the warmth o their dorm. Just thinking of it made him stressed. He wanted to be at home in his bed, but he had so much work to complete. 

I won't be home tonight. I have a lot to finish, but don't worry I'll be back soon.

He felt bad for making them worry, but you have to do what you have to do. 

 

"Jin do you think he's ok?" Jimin pondered. 

Jin just nodded, obviously deep in thought. "He'll come back soon, go to bed guys." 

 

Yoongi looked out the window, suprised to see that the sun was rising already. "Great," he thought, "An entire 24 hours have passed and I haven't finished the song." Yoongi was more than unsatisfied with himself. No, he was filled with doubt that he would ever make anything better than okay. Being in a state of rage, he threw his papers everywhere. He just didn't have the courage to care anymore. He sat there silently, watching as the papers danced to the floor almost as if they were snow. He almost didn't notice the tears falling freely from his sore eyes. He wouldn't give up this easily. Just one more day of work. He can finish it today.

 

The dorm was quite. Everyone knew Yoongi didn't stay at the studio unless he was really stuck. 

"Should we check up on him? What if he hasn't eaten? Did he even sleep last night?" Namjoon was becoming extremely worried. Being the leader he had to ensure the safety of all the members, and Yoongi didn't seem to be in a safe state right now. 

"He will be back today, won't he? He never stays more than one night." Hoseok shrugged it off as if it were just another normal day. The members agreed although deep down they didn't beleive that he will be back any time soon.

 

If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there’s a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes
I like that, your long, straight hair
Your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out

Yoongi groaned at the thought of continuing the song. He only had one verse in the span of almost two days. He was completely sick of writing pointless songs. He wanted to stop, and he would have if it wasn't for the fact they had fans waiting for their music. He looked at the clock. 3:00 am. He had to vent. He couldnt take it anymore. He just felt as if he wasn't creating content worthy of the fan's awaiting ears. He decided to express his feelings to his fans, hoping that they would understand.

I’m a person who is weak, but acts strong. Once again I realised that I was a person who’s lacking. (An actual tweet by Yoongi)

Many people replied with worry, concern for his well being. He didn't want sympathy, he wanted comfort. 

 

"Wake up" Jin shook each of the members awake. "We need to visit Yoongi... I don't think he's ok."
On the way to the studio the members read his tweet, gasping in responce. Yoongi needed their comforting words. They needed to tell him that it was ok to feel this way and to not stress, so that is what they will do. 


Another night passed without realising it. Just another night of stress. Instead of writing the song he just thought. Why do I try? I will never write an acceptable song. I give up. Why is it so diffucult? Other artists do it, so why can't I? His infinate questions were put to an end when the door opened. His six bandmates came rushing in. As soon as he saw them he broke into tears. 
"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted out as he hugged him instantly, tears falling down his face as well. Jin sat down the vase of flowers that he had brought and hugged the two crying members. 

"I can't do this anymore. It is too stressful. No matter what I write, it is never good enough. I can't seem to get it right." Yoongi sobbed out, his words muffled by Jimins shoulder. 

"Shh. It's ok. We can talk about it at the dorm." Jin spoke softly, whiping the younger's tears off of his pale skin. "You need to get some rest. Let's get home"

 

First one-shot is complete! I wrote this in one hour and it is not as good as I would have liked it to be. I may go back and edit some things but I will tell you if I end up doing so. Thank you for reading and look out for some more updates in the future!