The Story Of Life

Unpredictable Fate

 

 

Junyoung's Pov:
I'm staring into midair.Nothing.But my fond memories of 7 years ago came into my head recalling the nightmare that left a scar,a deep one into our hearts,my nieces and mine.
 

7 years ago.........

KRING!KRING!KRING!

Junyoung: Annyeonghaseyo! who is this?

Police: Is this the Kang family's residence?

Junyoung: Nae. May i help you ?

Police: We need you to identify the corpses of the Kang family. They had a plane crash.

Junyoung: Excuse me? What do you mean sir?

Police: Awhile ago the private jet of Kang family with them in it,crashed.All died because of the explosion. 

*Junyoung drops the phone*
 

1 week later.........
 

Miryo: I'm dreaming right?Wake me up!Please......*weeping*

Junyoung: Snap out of it babo!I'm just 12 yrs old but i have a huge responsiblities of taking care of you girls! Why did everybody have to die? Wae??!! Like seriously jinjja! *sigh*

 

Minkyung: Did everyone really die? Really Junyoung?Miryoung?

Junyoung: Yes.I promise that I'll take care of you girls and I'll be your parents and aunt at the same time. Don't worry about anything and count on me,ok?

Seoyoung: What about our house if we leave for Japan?

Junyoung: The temporary CEO at our family's company will live here until I turn 19 years old and take over the company.About Japan and expenses,we'll use our wealth and money left by our family and relatives.It'll be easy to make friends cause we look like a Japanese because your grandma or my mom are Japanese We have nothing to worry about communicating because we fully understand,can speak and write Japanese.So let's finish packing up and head to our new house in Japan,ok ?

All: Ok!

7 years later.... (In Japan)

Minkyung: Aunt Junyoung want all of us to move back to Korea,Seoyoung.

Seoyoung: Wae? O.o

Miryo: The will stated that at the age of 19 years old,our aunt,Junyoung MUST take over the company.And when Minkyung turns 18 yrs old,WE must already be back in Korea.

Seoyoung:Aunt,when are we going back to Korea?

Junyoung: Now

All: WHAAAAAAT????!!!!!!!!!!!

Minkyung:Junyoung,sorry for being rude but WHAT!?!?

Miryo:What do you mean by NOW!?! Are you crazy!!!!

Junyoung:I'm not crazy! Its just that school starts tomorrow.

Miryo:*calmed  down and sat down* What do you mean by school starts tomorrow?

Junyoung:I've said what i mean. I forgot tomorrow is the beginning day of school. I registered us in a school close by our house in Korea.

Seoyoung:Aunt,what about our belongings and clothes?

Junyoung:That,you don't have to worry. Everything yours is already sent to Korea. I've paid people to sent it to Korea awhile ago.

Minkyung:What about flight? You haven't bought tickets to Korea yet,right?

Junyoung:Oh no! I forgot!  Nevermind though.

Miryo:Meaning?

Junyoung:We'll just use our own private jet.

Miryo:Ok.......Wait.....What!! We have a private jet?!?! What the hell!

Junyoung:Like duhhh!! It's soooo obvious!
In Korea...... (At the airport)

*While walking......*

Miryo:Ok,we arrived in Korea. But what about our school uniforms?

Junyoung:I bought it already.

Minkyung:Shoes?

Junyoung:Done.

Seoyoung:School bag?

Junyoung:Done.

Miryo: Hairband?

Junyoung: What? It's DONE! D.O.N.E,Done!!! If we forgot to buy anything,we can just buy it! So shut the f*** up,!

Miryo: Ok,ok. Relax,girl. I'm just making sure if everything is ready. No need to get all worked up,right?

Junyoung: Fine. *Gets into the limosine*