End

I'm sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

With a heavy heart, you sat in the sofa, looking at the door, waiting for the moment it would open and he would come in. It wouldn’t be long now, he was bound to arrive at any time. You took a glance at the suitcase that was next to the door and a tiny doubt went into your mind. Was this really the right thing?

Part of you didn’t want him to come home, maybe if you had one more night to think about it, your decision would change. You wanted him to text you, saying he would stay the night at practice or sleep at the dorm, like he had done so many times before. But tonight wouldn’t be the case, tonight, like he promised, he came home early. You saw his tired smile as he entered home disposing of his shoes and bag at the entry, not even noticing the suitcase. You saw how he walked to the kitchen first, to get a bottle of water, before even saying anything to you.

“Hi babe.” Jungkook said walking towards you to give you a kiss but you stopped him. “What’s wrong?” he asked losing his smile.

“Sit, please.” you asked, pointing at the chair in front of you, not having courage to look him in the eyes. You knew you were about to hurt him, badly, but it was a thing that needed to be done.

He did as you asked, confused to why you were acting this way, but said nothing. The conviction that you had before he came in, was shrinking as you wanted to talk but the words wouldn’t come out.

You took a deep breath, squeezed your eyes and said the words that you had been wanting to say for some time now. “Let’s break up.”

It was like a huge weight had been lifted of your chest. You finally had said what you had been thinking for weeks. But his reaction wasn’t what you were expecting, he was laughing. You looked at him, and he genuinely was amused.

“Nice one. You almost got me.” He said, putting a hand on his heart, giving you a sweet smile while getting up. “Come on guys, you can come out. I’m not falling for this.” He said louder walking to the bedroom, only to find the room empty.

“Jungkook” you softly called, but he ignored.

“I know they are here somewhere” he continued, going for the bathroom.

“Jungkook!” you called louder, getting his attention this time. “It’s only the two of us here. This isn’

Please log in to read the full chapter