In and Out

Closer

"Welcome, to the greatest party of the century!" The entire room erupted with "whoos" that could be heard all around the dorm. The members of Got7 and TWICE sat around in a big circle, with a certain bunny standing in the center.

 

"I am your host, Im Nayeon. I would like to thank you all for coming."

 

"Did we have a choice?" piped up Momo. Nayeon rolled her eyes at the younger member.

 

"Anyways, you guys ready to spin?"

 

"Yeah!" everyone replied.

 

"Alright. Let the games begin. Mark, why don't you start us off." The eldest member smirked and gave the bottle a spin. The glass bottle slowly halted and pointed at Tzuyu.

 

"Oooooooh~" The crowd teased. The youngest girl blushed. Mark gestured his hand to Tzuyu, which she accepted, and they walked into the closet. Nayeon said "Remember. Seven minutes and then you're done." and shut the door. Murmers amongst the groups started blooming.

 

"Can't believe our manager oppas gave us free time," Sana spoke up.

 

"You kidding me? We've worked our asses off, with fan meetings and promotions and all that. I actually didn't think they'd give us a break," Junior replied.

 

"Well, we did make it and we can finally relax," Jaebum said as he playfully put his hands behind his head.

 

"Don't get too comfortable, Jaebum-sshi," Jihyo said, pushing Jaebum's hands off his head. "It's only for two days. So make both of them count." A few others laugh at the leader's antics.

 

"Interesting how we're playing this game of all things," Yugeom commented.

 

"Eh. I don't mind it. As long as I get extra experience, not like I need it," Dahyun said cockily. Chaeyoung lightly punched her friend and laughed, others joining in.

 

After a few minutes, Nayeon checked her watch and knocked on the door.

 

"Alright, you two. Get out." She opened the door and out came a confident Mark and shy Tzuyu. They both sat down at their original spots as their respective members clustered around them. "So, who wants to pick the next one?" Mark nodded to Tzuyu for the choosing, causing her to blush slightly.

 

"I pick..." she paused, looking at all of her members. Some had nervous looks, others looked questionably, thinking how their fate was in the hands of their maknae. One girl caught Tzuyu's eyes, and she smiled evily. The girl pulled her strawberry hair behind her ear and looked at the ground absentmindedly.

 

"Mina-unnie." Said girl snapped her head up. Mina stared at Tzuyu with udder confusion.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Spin the bottle, unnie." Her eyes went to the bottle in the center and crawled over to it. She gulped nervously. She spun the bottle and closed her eyes, worried about who she would have to kiss. Mina heard a couple of gasps and oohs coming from the people beside her. She carefully opened her eyes. She followed where the bottle pointed at and gasped as well. Dahyun nervously waved at Mina, and the latter's face became a bright pink.

 

"Well well. Seems like the Penguin and Eagle are going to crossbreed," Jackson noted. Mina and Dahyun went over and punched him in the arm before walking into the closet. "I was just trying to be funny," they heard Jackson say.

 

The door shuts behind them and silence fell. The closet was pitch black, with little room for both girls to stand in. Mina nervously held her arm while Dahyun casually leaned against the wall.

 

"So," Dahyun started. Mina looked up and atempted to meet Dahyun's eyes. "Are we going to kiss?"

 

"You actually want to do this?" Mina replied.

 

"Well yeah. Why not?"

 

"I don't know. It feels weird."

 

"So you don't want to kiss me?"

 

"It's not that." Mina fell silent and dropped her head.

 

"Well then what is it?"

 

"I mean, we're friends. I don't want this to come between us and effect the group," Mina mumbled.

 

"We are friends, but this wouldn't effect anything. It's just a kiss, Mina-yah~," Dahyun replied laughing in the process. Mina looked up and could barely make out Dahyun's features. The latter smiling and her eyes forming half moons whenever she laughed. Mina smiled at Dahyun's ability to make jokes in a situation like this.

 

"But, to tell you the truth, I've never kissed anyone," Dahyun said awkwardly.

 

"What? What happened to that cocky Dahyun from earlier. The one who said, "As long as I get extra experience, not like I need it,"" Mina impersonating Dahyun. Dahyun scratched her nape in a nervous manner.

 

"I can over exagerate a bit."

 

"Well, I'm sorry I'm going to be the one to steal it from you," Mina giggled.

 

"Have YOU kissed anyone?"

 

"A few times in middle and high school, but nothing too... extreme." Mina blushed saying those words. Dahyun snickered at her shyness. "And not with a girl before."

 

"Like I said. It's just a kiss, right?"

 

"Right. So how am I supposed to kiss you, if I can't see you?"

 

"First of all, that's kind of the point of this. To be locked in a dark room for seven minutes and kiss. Second of all, the lack of sight has never stopped anyone from kissing."

 

"Dork," Mina thought, rolling her eyes. She could sense Dahyun lean closer to her. The lips connected for a gentle peck before letting go. Both girls felt a strange feeling after the kiss, like it felt right.

 

"Y-you can, um, continue, if you want..." Mina said, trailing off with her words. Dahyun smirked as she reached out and held onto Mina's cheek perfectly. Mina gasped slightly at the sudden contact. "There you are," Dahyun muttered. Mina blushed profusely, smiling at the younger girl's wit. Their lips connected once more, this time for even longer. Their mouths moved in harmony. At some point, Dahyun managed to have her arms around the foreign girls neck while Mina gingerly held Dahyun's waist. They turned their heads to the side for better angles as their kiss deepened.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Yo, birds! Time to get out!" Nayeon roared from the door. Though the two continued as if they were in their own world. The door opened and bright light seeped in the closet.

 

"WOAH." Nayeon said about the two. "Alright alright, you two, You're good." The kiss finally let go and they leaned their foreheads against one another.

 

"Now, you two may exit." Dahyun communicated with her eyes to Mina, gesturing toward the door of the room. Mina smiled big showing off her teeth and nodded. They both held hands as they walked out of the closet and the room where everyone else was at.

 

"Um, where are they going?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Somewhere to be alone," Tzuyu replied matter-of factly. Outside the room, the two birds found another room and continued where they left off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, I'm done! You don't know how many drafts I went through to come up with that ending. But, I'm happy it went in this direction. Anyways, I hope you liked it and here's a little MinDa(is that the right ship name?) for you. ^_^

Love Ya! <3

Geeky